I said I wouldn't, but I did.. Damn you USP!!! lol

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So, nutra has a sale for pink magic and I have a big paycheck.. I said I would never buy PM until it drops to around 40 bucks.. Well, I was reading reviews and didnt see a negative one and then it was like clockwork. I pulled out my CC and bam, I now have PM on the way!

Damn you USP for making an amazing product lol!!!
We shall see how amazing it really is :bigok:

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I hope it works out well for you. I'm a week in an unsponsored log. Ive stayed out of the other logs because I wanted to form my own opinion. Like many I really enjoy Most of the usp labs line

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How is for you so far and what dosing schedule are you on?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so is this a log?

Mick81

Mick81

Awards
Yeah, i caved in as well. I've been wanting to try it out, then i saw the price drop and had to do it.

Thanks USP and NP!!

So, nutra has a sale for pink magic and I have a big paycheck.. I said I would never buy PM until it drops to around 40 bucks.. Well, I was reading reviews and didnt see a negative one and then it was like clockwork. I pulled out my CC and bam, I now have PM on the way!

Your feedback will be of much interest to me....I love winning the customer over..it should never be given.

Pink Magic is our greatest herbal accomplishment to date and we have many. Very very proud of this labor of love...

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
You know, with all the cheap shots people have been taking at USP Labs for Pink Magic, I'm going to buy it as well even though I am not planning on using it anytime soon.

Keep up the good work and keep coming up with new top products.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Your feedback will be of much interest to me....I love winning the customer over..it should never be given.

Pink Magic is our greatest herbal accomplishment to date and we have many. Very very proud of this labor of love...
I will def post a detailed review on Nutra at the least mate.. May do a log as well..

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Yeah, i caved in as well. I've been wanting to try it out, then i saw the price drop and had to do it.

Thanks USP and NP!!
You know, with all the cheap shots people have been taking at USP Labs for Pink Magic, I'm going to buy it as well even though I am not planning on using it anytime soon.

Keep up the good work and keep coming up with new top products.
Thank you very much for the support! We would really appreciate your feedback after your Pink Magic run.