Unanswered Are those good levels for said mg's?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So there is a thing that has been bugging me for a while.
Basically right niw i have 2 batches of test, my own homebrew and pharma ampoules guy brought me from a neighbouring country.

I did blood test for both, and those were results.

1. Homebrew test e: took 250mg shot (first ever shot, was natty prior to) and 48 hours later test levels were 1456 ng/dl. Sounds good to me.

2. Pharma test e: let my test bottom out (2 weeks post 200mg shot) and then injected 125mg. 4 days later injected another 250mg and 24 hours after the 250 mg shot levels were 1472 ng/dl.

I honestly expected higher numbers, more like 2000, keeping in mind that i pinned 125mg which should put me at around a 1000 and then 3 days later i pinned another 250mg which should have increased levels by at least 1200 ( 24 hours later after 250 mg shot when levels peak i should have been at 1800+.

What do you guys think? Is there a case for concern that the second test e might be underdosed?

Last edited:
Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So there is a thing that has been bugging me for a while.
Basically right niw i have 2 batches of test, my own homebrew and pharma ampoules guy brought me from a neighbouring country.

I did blood test for both, and those were results.

1. Homebrew test e: took 250mg shot (first ever shot, was natty prior to) and 48 hours later test levels were 1456 ng/dl. Sounds good to me.

2. Pharma test e: let my test bottom out (2 weeks post 200mg shot) and then injected 125mg. 4 days later injected another 250mg and 24 hours after the 250 mg shot levels were 1472 ng/dl.

I honestly expected higher numbers, more like 2000, keeping in mind that i pinned 125mg which should put me at around a 1000 and then 3 days later i pinned another 250mg which should have increased levels by at least 1200 ( 24 hours later after 250 mg shot when levels peak i should have been at 1800+.

What do you guys think? Is there a case for concern that the second test e might be underdosed?
No way on this planet you can predict what your levels will be unless you are taking the same dose for months and months. And even then it will fluctuate due to a dozen other factors

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No way on this planet you can predict what your levels will be unless you are taking the same dose for months and months. And even then it will fluctuate due to a dozen other factors
Yeah i am probably overthinking this stuff.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah i am probably overthinking this stuff.
I’ve been 1180 on 300 test
And 1090 on 600 test

SHBG is going to affect it
Your diet training lifestyle sleep drug choices all will affect it.
You could be 1550 today and tomorrow be 1420 without changing a thing.
So many factors go into this that it’s impossible to really zero in.
What we all try to do, is get labs, change one thing, then get labs and see if it made a difference. But on cycle, who really cares unless you’re checking your gear quality or estro/prolactin/SHBG etc. your numbers are great for growth but not great year after year. If you are staying on, half the year at least you want to be in the normal ranges or at least close. Over 1000 great for cycle, not great for cruising.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
no no, that was during the blast.
right now i am waiting to acquire hcg to come off and injecting 90 mg e5d currently.