Best Creatine to get at GNC(I know yuck GNC)

Coastie

Awards
I know you guys hate GNC but it is literally a block from my house. What would you guys recommend for a good Creatine to get there. I am 5'6" short I know lol and I weigh 148, and am looking to get to 160. I am 24 and I am going to start working out 4 days a week. I am not chubby but not skinny just short and stocky.

Thanks in advance

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know you guys hate GNC but it is literally a block from my house. What would you guys recommend for a good Creatine to get there. I am 5'6" short I know lol and I weigh 148, and am looking to get to 160. I am 24 and I am going to start working out 4 days a week. I am not chubby but not skinny just short and stocky.

Thanks in advance
Your 24 years old. Don't buy from a place you know sucks just because it is close to the house.

Get some Creapure.
Creapure is the purest form of Creatine Monohydrate available. Primordial offers a 1000g tub of Creapure for 17.99 (16.95 on sale right now).

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Buy GNC'S Sugar pills 3000 ....they work better than any of the sh*t they have there lol.

I'm with HTS.

If you must, tell us what creatines are at GNC and we'll tell you which one is best. There is not much variation with creatine (don't fall for all the diff kinds of creatines hype). Your choice is probably dependent mostly on the price of the product.

Coastie

Awards
ok forget gnc. what creatine should I get. Online or anywhere

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HTS's recommendation is a great one.

I've tried kre-alk and it works like normal creatine... you're just paying extra money for convenience for the pill form and low dose efficacy for this.

These are the only two I would get speaking from MY experience.

Coastie

Awards
awesome thanks guys. this plus protein plus eating good and a lot should be all i need to gain a few pounds i would think

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
awesome thanks guys. this plus protein plus eating good and a lot should be all i need to gain a few pounds i would think
You will. Creatine will be a big help, but the number one thing to do is make sure your diet and exercise routine are 100%

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If this is your first time using creatine you will love it. You will put on pounds for sure. If you're a responder lol.

In my experience, the lower your bf, the better creatine will work for you. Since your muscle ratio is a lot greater to fat ratio, the cell volumization will show up a lot better than someone who has more bf to cover up muscle cell volumization.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
get creapure creatine..is the best trust me

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
GNC lmfao...who are they? a sugar company?clothing store?

Coastie

Awards
awesome guys im going with HTC advice. You guys got any protein suggestions???

Coastie

Awards
but these are both quality products right, not just cheap?

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
How come nutraplanet doesn't sell creapure?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nutrapro, and On 100%whey is my fav.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
but these are both quality products right, not just cheap?
No it is actually pretty good stuff. If you want more of a designer protein there is trutein:
http://www.truscience.com/trutein.html

or for a pepto pro product, which is basically ultra efficient protein, you can order when you get the creapure:

But In general, the NutraPro is good stuff.

Also I am not sure hwy nutra doesnt sell creapure, maybe cause they have their own bulk creatine? Check with a rep maybe.

Coastie

Awards
thanks, yea im just trying to gain some weight and pack on some mass. So ill get the creapure, and HTS which of the proteins do you recommend most price does not matter really much.

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Creapure Creatine Mono or Creatine Hydrochloride...any other form hasn't worked...IMO...Just my.02

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks, yea im just trying to gain some weight and pack on some mass. So ill get the creapure, and HTS which of the proteins do you recommend most price does not matter really much.
If money is really not a concern I would do the following:

Obviously grab the Creapure, that one is actually highest quality at a low price. 1000g is 200 servings for 17$. No brainer.

Then I would get the MAP protein and take this as soon as you finish your workout. It is a very specialized protein, and is quite effective for directly after a workout:

Then for your shakes that are not directly following a workout, get the NutraPro. The trutein is better, so you can get that if money really isnt a concern, but the NutraPro is damn good as well, and is what I am using:

NutraPro:
http://www.nutraplanet.com/search?view[mfg_id]=&view[category_id]=&query=Nutrapro
Trutein:
http://www.nutraplanet.com/search?view[mfg_id]=&view[category_id]=&query=trutein

That I will leave to you. The Trutein does have a better profile, but I am currently tighter on money and the nutrapro is still effective so I go for that.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Great advise. I personally like dicreatine malate. It's not better than mono but mono doesn't sit well in my stomach. Leaves me doing sprints to the bathroom. If you don't have this problem stay with mono. But di creatine malate is effective with less stomach upset.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
GNC lmfao...who are they? a sugar company?clothing store?
Are you Fking retarded?

It's the main supplier or Celltech. Comon man, I thought you where smarter than that.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
Your 24 years old. Don't buy from a place you know sucks just because it is close to the house.

Get some Creapure.
Creapure is the purest form of Creatine Monohydrate available. Primordial offers a 1000g tub of Creapure for 17.99 (16.95 on sale right now).
Creapure Ultra pure Creatine monohydrate supplement made in Germany
BUMPPP!! i agree 10000%, fuk GNC.
you wan tsomthign better and cheaper for help in muscle gains?
grab Creapure from PP , its high quality and shipping dont take long. **** the money you save you can go express shipping so it will only be a couple days.

I rec stacking the creapure with ASGT and some whey protein . whey is a very good thing to add in to you diet. have 1 cshake before workout one after and one some time later in the day 50g each one.
it would help you out.
Diet is still #1 thow.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Get PP's Creapure from online, screw gnc. For protein since your in America im guessing, maybe you cud check out trueprotein.com ... hear good feedback from them.