Cayenne an amazing thermogenic or am I loosing it?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
okay guys im currently on ECA and been on it for 1 1/2 weeks so far awesome results, im also doing plyometrics, hill sprints, and weightraining, today was plyometrics and ive done plyos on ECA before so i know how i feel and how much i sweat etc. but today i had some cayenne i had in my closet that my mom gave me(shes a pill junky, mostly herbs and such) well i popped one of those bad boys (455mg, and 40,000 STU, capsicum annuum) along with ECA, 1 softgel of fish oil, and biotin. i was sweating like crazy ECA by itself did not compare to this and i am 100% sure this was not ECA unless the effectiveness of ECA only increases as you keep taking it.it was ridiculous. i also felt a burning sensation in my stomach and chest. so was this effect from the cayenne? or am i loosing it? any body with some info on cayennes thermogenic effects?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
cayenne was one of the ingredients of scivation dialene. That was a thermogenic, and I have heard of people going on "cayenne pepper diets". I dont think it was just your head, I think it aids the effect when stacked, I don't know how potent it would be by itself

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
okay guys im currently on ECA and been on it for 1 1/2 weeks so far awesome results, im also doing plyometrics, hill sprints, and weightraining, today was plyometrics and ive done plyos on ECA before so i know how i feel and how much i sweat etc. but today i had some cayenne i had in my closet that my mom gave me(shes a pill junky, mostly herbs and such) well i popped one of those bad boys (455mg, and 40,000 STU, capsicum annuum) along with ECA, 1 softgel of fish oil, and biotin. i was sweating like crazy ECA by itself did not compare to this and i am 100% sure this was not ECA unless the effectiveness of ECA only increases as you keep taking it.it was ridiculous. i also felt a burning sensation in my stomach and chest. so was this effect from the cayenne? or am i loosing it? any body with some info on cayennes thermogenic effects?
that burning is from cayenne,

its pungent wait about 6 weeks there will be a new fat burner on the market, pungency is not as much but effectiveness is much higher

it will be stackable with clen or EC, or oep :) very user friendly

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that burning is from cayenne,

its pungent wait about 6 weeks there will be a new fat burner on the market, pungency is not as much but effectiveness is much higher

it will be stackable with clen or EC, or oep :) very user friendly
what the hell is pungent?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what the hell is pungent?
Strong and sharp, like the burning you get from ingestion, best way to explain, when somethings very pungent like a lot of cayenne then there seems to be a lot of issue with chest burning and symptoms a like, Also can upset the intestines, like hot sauce ([pungency aswell)

Reducing pungency, by using certain extract.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ohh, okay so they are gonna take away the burning from it? that would be nice

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ohh, okay so they are gonna take away the burning from it? that would be nice
burning will be essentially gone if not severly diminished. all depends on person to person, because everyone reacts to the herb, especially pungent ones, differently.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so has anyone used this and can confirmed that i havent gone loco

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so has anyone used this and can confirmed that i havent gone loco
it happens to a lot of people its measured as you see in STU, the higher that the higher the strength i believe.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
this is one of the ingredients in adipoxil. Yes it is VERY strong and is probably one of the best thermogenics.

Take it before a meal if it upsets your stomach.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this is one of the ingredients in adipoxil. Yes it is VERY strong and is probably one of the best thermogenics.

Take it before a meal if it upsets your stomach.
really? so im not crazy?
man that stuff took my sweating to another level

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
really? so im not crazy?
yea definetly not crazy!

wait till you see the new burner thats going to come out from Lean Body Formulations, 6 weeks (fingers crossed), Label will be done as soon as everything is in check with the supplement and tested ect.

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
really? so im not crazy?
yes, it works really damn well. Adipoxil uses a few other complementary ingredients to increase the thermogenic effect but cayenne is definetely one of the most effective ingredients for achieving this

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes, it works really damn well. Adipoxil uses a few other complementary ingredients to increase the thermogenic effect but cayenne is definetely one of the most effective ingredients for achieving this
lol. yes i feel like i striked oil i got a whole bottle of it im definitely gonna run it on my cut.

broons

Awards
  • Established
Try eating some cayenne right from the garden and see if it makes your stomach hot and like lava coming up your eso****us. Its the same thing in the pills just dried and ground not anything magical. So yes taking raw cayenne in any form will make you hot.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cayenne pepper is great for fat loss, but the acid reflux that many get when they use it makes it awkward.
yeah tell me about it
i felt like i was full of chili and i was gonna explode

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There def is a difference in body temp when cayenne is throw in the mix. We use it is adipoxil and I contribute it to this ingredient.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I also found that after weeks of daily use my sweat would be a light yellow color if i trained in white shirts. Sexy or what.
maybe someone was pissing on you you just never felt it.lol

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If i am going to pay good money to have exotic Filipino women urinate on me you can bet your bottom dollar i am going to be paying attention!

Er..I mean, wait wut?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^^this means im laughing (just in case you didnt get it)
lol