P-slin before each meal?

sundevil04

Awards
  • Established
with the sale on pslin I was thinking of using it much like AP, before each meal instead of as a pre-post workout supp....thoughts?

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
P-slin is a nutrient repartitioner, so taking it before carbs is the thing to do :D

I take Slin-Sane now, Pslin is on the way.

For slin sane I take 2 caps 15 minutes before my first meal, and 1 cap or none before my bedtime meal.

I've been steadily gaining weight (I do lots of cardio for best recomp imo) and if you look in any of my threads I eat mad carbs :D I am not gaining any fat with my routine/diet + slin-sane, and I am doing a typical bulk diet, meals 4 times per day are lean meat, rice, v8 and milk, then breakfast is eggs fruit bread oats etc, along with karbs before and after working out, I'd guess about 4k cals per day, and I am definitely not getting fat :D I attribute some to the slin-sane, but im not running it solo so I cant't be sure.

I feel like that was slightly useless to you, lmao.

You'd be fine taking it with meals, as long as you get in a bunch of carbs. It'll make you feel funny if you don't get any carbs with it

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
with the sale on pslin I was thinking of using it much like AP, before each meal instead of as a pre-post workout supp....thoughts?
P-slin is ULTRA Potent so with 1 cap 15-20 min before carb meal is enough I used with 100g+ of carbs:food:

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do it. 3-4 of my meals are large, with 100+ carbs, so I use Pslin with 3, and AP with the last carb meal of the day which is around 50 grams.

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
P-slin is ULTRA Potent so with 1 cap 15-20 min before carb meal is enough I used with 100g+ of carbs:food:
I've tried both Slin-Sane and P-Slin, and I don't believe they are any different potency at all.

crewchief182

crewchief182

Awards
I use AP before meals, and save my P-slin for my pre-workout shakes that contain 60 100gm carbs. I can make it go farther this way.