which do you prefer in final cutting?
cb like 7-OH / 5-AT
ai like 6 bromo/atd

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PH`s and do diet for several weeks has a TREMENDOUS up in the body STRESS (cortisol)
take 7-Oxo (or whatever of the derivatives) to help regulate your body Hormonal (cortisol) balance after you will se the difference.

omg

omg

Awards
PH`s and do diet for several weeks has a TREMENDOUS up in the body STRESS (cortisol)
take 7-Oxo (or whatever of the derivatives) to help regulate your body Hormonal (cortisol) balance after you will se the difference.
ok but never used ph :squareeyed:

omg

omg

Awards
Nice ingredients EndoAmp Max

EndoAmp Max Directions:

Take one leveled scoop daily.

is better pre wo post or wake up? all day ?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice ingredients EndoAmp Max

EndoAmp Max Directions:

Take one leveled scoop daily.

is better pre wo post or wake up? all day ?
all depends you! but personally i used when i wake up or Post Workout for recovery!

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, I had a better experience with Lean Extreme than almost any other supp I've used. I dropped decent weight and 2 inches off my waist without really even paying attention to my diet or adding extra cardio.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i think is better post wo x cortisol ok thanks
Remember The body needs Cortisol for a good Hormonal Balance if you low too much your joints strat to kill you

omg

omg

Awards
Honestly, I had a better experience with Lean Extreme than almost any other supp I've used. I dropped decent weight and 2 inches off my waist without really even paying attention to my diet or adding extra cardio.
ok ok but i wont in last cutting month dropping bf and look more hard not lost weight :)

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Read This Bud:

Cortisol is produced by the cortex, the outer layer of the adrenal glands. The adrenal glands are triangular organs located on the top of each kidney. They are part of the endocrine system, a network of glands that produce hormones that act on organs, tissues, and other glands and that help to regulate systems throughout the body. The adrenal cortex produces the steroid hormones cortisol, aldosterone and the adrenal androgens, primarily dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA).

Production of cortisol is controlled through a feedback system. When cortisol levels are low, the hypothalamus, a gland located in the lower portion of the brain, produces corticotropin releasing hormone (CRH). This stimulates the pituitary gland, located below it, to produce adrenocorticotropin hormone (ACTH), which then stimulates the adrenal glands to produce and release cortisol. When cortisol levels are high, production of CRH and ACTH are diminished.

Take your time to read this threads maybe can help you:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-articles/129774-testosterone-cortisol-connection.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/148168-cortisol-gh-accelarate.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/142012-cortisol-modulating.html

omg

omg

Awards
MAxximal thanks x post article... what do you think works best Phosphatidylserine or 5-AT?? you try all?