abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As pink magic is coming tomm and mostly everyone is trying to get i thought i make a thread on what u planning on stacking it with..So post and see what everyone thinks would be best

I urge you all to use it solo first too experience it and then stack away.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will be using it solo first then hitting it and natadrol up for a stack!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Prime seems like the go getter so far.....how long do u suggest to stay on pm?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was going to say the same thing. I do not understand the logic, or lack thereof, with having to complicate things with "stacks" when the product has not even hit the public's hands yet.

I will run it solo, and then throw in some DAA and Anabolic Pump. Seeing how I am on Testosterone Enanthate, this should be good! :food:

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
This is what I'll be doing. I hope we are aloud to pick a few up so I can stack it later. Stacking I'll decide after I get a feel for PM on what would complement it well.

Batman1991

Batman1991

Awards
Once I come back from BCT for the army I'm planning to stack Pink Magic with all the USPLABS supplements, yes, all mean everything, along with your basic whey, casein and BCAA's of course.

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Assuming I am able to get some(timing and $$), I will run it solo for a week and see what it`s like. Then maybe add my natural stack(Prime, Anabolic Pump, Powerfull, Hemavol).

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hands Down...Pink Magik+Prime+TNA+AP+PowerFULL.......if something remain live i will crush it

Batman1991

Batman1991

Awards
Hands Down...Pink Magik+Prime+TNA+AP+PowerFULL.......if something remain live i will crush it
For real, as long as Jacob makes us happy by rereleasing TNA to all GNC stores, then is all good and will add it to my stack to help me speed up the recomposition process.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
who thinks itll be a good PCT?

Batman1991

Batman1991

Awards
Oh and I forgot to mention that I'm megadosing the Prime big time for 12 weeks(will work my way to 21 caps) once I come back from BCT.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For real, as long as Jacob makes us happy by rereleasing TNA to all GNC stores, then is all good and will add it to my stack to help me speed up the recomposition process.
This thing never be happen?

Ohhh yeahh TNA by Usplabs @ GNC $112.37 in SPECIAL:lol:

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SOOO many killer stacks here...

When I ran it, I did it solo with Fish Oil...The gains of my life... I cannot imagine what the stack will yield when stacked with some other staples.

My next stack is charted to be Pink + AP + Recreate, and I am salivating just thinking about it!

When I ran it, I did it solo with Fish Oil...The gains of my life... I cannot imagine what the stack will yield when stacked with some other staples.

My next stack is charted to be Pink + AP + Recreate, and I am salivating just thinking about it!
with PINK my next choice is AP because who does not want to stuff muscle cells full of glucose, Amino Acids and water and then PRIME.

PINK-AP-PRIME....

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established

did u megadose it? if so, any synergetic benefits with pink?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
Depends on the price. If I can afford 4 bottles, I'll run it solo for 8 weeks at 8 caps a day. But if I can only manage 3 bottles, I'll do 6 a day and stack with something else; possibly Prime.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had an incredible Pink Magic run. Solo. If I were to stack it, I would add PRIME, Anabolic Pump, and probably PowerFULL.

bkprice

bkprice

Awards
  • Established
Pink+TCF-1+Ghenerate+AP would be a crazy stack.

or

Pink+TCF-1+Free test+Progenex Prostack+AP, expensive but I would bet the you would make the best gains of your life.

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
I had an incredible Pink Magic run. Solo. If I were to stack it, I would add PRIME, Anabolic Pump, and probably PowerFULL.
Hey strategic...when is the recommended time off between cycles of the pink?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3 more hours and counting. The stacks look good so far. What u think is long enough to stick solo with pm? For anyone who beta tested it. I'm thinking maybe two weeks than start to stack. How long u think u can stay on pm? 8weeks?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Search for the Magic has Begun.....

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
did u megadose it? if so, any synergetic benefits with pink?
I did not megadose my Pink Magic run as I only had one small unmarked bottle.

Synergistic effects from Pink... To put it bluntly; Hell Yes. Wait until you read the science my friend!

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I did not megadose my Pink Magic run as I only had one small unmarked bottle.

Synergistic effects from Pink... To put it bluntly; Hell Yes. Wait until you read the science my friend!
Where's my IC email !?!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm waiting too!!!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
True!! I guess ill try to be patient. Is there a number they giving out? Like a limit for today? That's what I'm worried about

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
True!! I guess ill try to be patient. Is there a number they giving out? Like a limit for today? That's what I'm worried about
The limit is once we are sold out, we are sold out.
The limit of Pink Magic per person is 2, but we have a killer deal lined up for you.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't get a email yet niether

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sold out? Don't tell me that

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Boro I'm in. Got option 3 :)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I try to be lol

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
stacking with prime, hemavol...thinking of another one not sure which other...im on asgt right now might stick to it another month when i start pink magic

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Usplabs has been so good to me, i think im going to run it with only usplab products. Going to give it hell. Going to follow their diet that came in the manual. The workout will be adjusted a little as its a little hardcore for me, Im coming off a shoulder injury and working my way back.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Usplabs has been so good to me, i think im going to run it with only usplab products. Going to give it hell. Going to follow their diet that came in the manual. The workout will be adjusted a little as its a little hardcore for me, Im coming off a shoulder injury and working my way back.
would you use (if they had one) usplabs protein?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I highly doubt that this will ever happen since the market is flooded with protein powders.
...crappy protein powders...

We entered the 2nd most crowded market and destroyed it with Jack3d! Now you are hard pressed to buy another pre-workout that hasn't been designed or changed to replicate the Jack3d idea...

We have some products in the works...

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Boro care to hint us on what's on the works? ;-) hehehe. Or what it might crush in the market? Something please lol