Requesting comments on my Drive/RPM/Zeus/Novedex XT/Tribulus/Saw Palmetto Stack

rchaves

rchaves

Awards
Hey all,

Long-time reader, first-time poster. Love this place. Was starting to get seriously bored at the "other" forum!

Here's my current natty t-boosting stack and dosing. I know this is a common post ("Yo, pimp my stack dude!"), but still, I'd love to get your feedback.

Morning, 20-min Pre-protein shake (usually ~0800):
3 Drive
2 Zeus
1 Novedex XT
1 NOW Saw Palmetto

60-min Pre-workout (usually ~1700):
3 Drive
3 RPM
2 Zeus
2 Scitec Tribu-X 90
1 NOW Saw Palmetto

I'm about six weeks deep into this stack, and I love it overall, esp. the Drive/RPM combo. Before this I was just generally just taking a tribulus-based stack, which was fine for libido but otherwise weak.

I'm continuing to gain strength, and my endurance in the gym is through the roof. Libido is fine (I add in more tribulus if needed). Overall mood is greatly enhanced, which I attribute to the Drive.

It's my first time using Zeus and Novedex XT, and I'm still undecided on what affect those guys are having (except on my wallet).

My Drive and Zeus are running out soon and I'm looking for compelling reasons to continue, or advice for something else to substitute in their place--maybe another AppNut product, due to my current infatuation with their product lineup. My overall goal is to raise my free test, and I'm a little concerned my current stack is only raising total test.

So, I guess I'll just stop blabbing and throw this out there, let you all rip this apart AnabolicMinds.com-style, and hope I come away with some new insight and maybe even a new and improved, pimped-out stack.

Cheers,
Ryan

PS: Let's assume, for arguments sake, that my whole-foods nutrition, other supplements, and training regime are in order.