Requesting a certain TRT regiment or plan from your doc?

dereksmagic

Awards
I remember reading a long time ago, about how different doctors fallow different protocols for TRT. And there are certain protocols (Treatment plans) or dosing / compound mixtures. That work much more effectively for not only helping with general symptoms of low-T. But also work much much better in maximizing the effectiveness of the treatment method to help with gaining muscle mass. staying cut, and help with physique on top of the other symptoms.

Im just using this as an example. Its incorrect in actual fact, But what I had read was a post saying something along the lines of trying to find a doctor that would be willing to fallow the outlines of TRT by Dr. so and so and their methods, along with a printout of what they used, and the reasons why they used these compounds and does.

So basically, you could print out this article and take it to your Doc, and say, this is the research I was doing and the regiment that I would like to fallow. While being able to supply your doctor with documentation on the topic.

Does anyone know what I am talking about, Have a link to a write-up or the name of a regiment / procedure (the exact name of the term is escaping my memory) That I can print out, and take to my doc saying this is what I want to fallow.

With the underlying focus of trying to get a higher dose / certain mixture of substances etc. to help facilitate the best possible method of muscle enhancement.

I know I completely butchered the terminology, but hopefully you guys understood what I am trying to accomplish.

Thanks!