coq-10 withdrawel?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone ever felt bad after stopping coq-10 use? I'm really interested in the stuff, but I'm also young, and I'm afraid that by taking the supplement, my body might produce a little less on it's own..........And I'm fully aware that this is one of the safer product's out there, so I don't wanna hear any of the prohormone or steroid users telling me to "man up".

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
Have you ever heard of the 'nocebo effect?' It's the same idea as the placebo effect but with bad effects instead of good. The mind is a powerful thing.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Have you ever heard of the 'nocebo effect?' It's the same idea as the placebo effect but with bad effects instead of good. The mind is a powerful thing.
I thought your were gonna insult me until I read the whole thing. Nice picture by the way!

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
I've taken it a few times before with no ill effects when stopping.

C

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
CO Q 10 DECLINES WITH AGE taken from lef

Coenzyme Q10
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is an essential component of healthy mitochondrial function. It is incorporated into cells’ mitochondria throughout the body where it facilitates and regulates the oxidation of fats and sugars into energy. Aging humans have been found to have over 50% less CoQ10 on average compared to that of young adults. This finding makes CoQ10 one of the most important nutrients for people over 30 to supplement with. About 95% of cellular energy is produced in the mitochondria. The mitochondria are the cells “energy powerhouses” and many maladies have been referred to as “mitochondrial disorders.” A growing body of scientific research links a deficiency of CoQ10 to age-related mitochondrial disorders.
as your young i think its probably a waste of money imo

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Never had this ever. I use CoQ10 and had to stop a few times due to budget or waiting for an order and I've never experienced a withdrawal.

I use between 90-180mg of idebenone

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
CO Q 10 DECLINES WITH AGE taken from lef

Coenzyme Q10
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is an essential component of healthy mitochondrial function. It is incorporated into cells’ mitochondria throughout the body where it facilitates and regulates the oxidation of fats and sugars into energy. Aging humans have been found to have over 50% less CoQ10 on average compared to that of young adults. This finding makes CoQ10 one of the most important nutrients for people over 30 to supplement with. About 95% of cellular energy is produced in the mitochondria. The mitochondria are the cells “energy powerhouses” and many maladies have been referred to as “mitochondrial disorders.” A growing body of scientific research links a deficiency of CoQ10 to age-related mitochondrial disorders.
as your young i think its probably a waste of money imo
Ya, I think I'm just gonna wait a while.