19 years old, training for Parkour! Supps to take????

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK. Here goes. My youngest brother has been training with me, as long as doing his own training stuff for parkour.For those of you not familiar heres a site for itAmerican Parkour - Parkour and Freerunning - Connect
This stuff is pretty intense. Im a big dude so this is not my cup of tea. But he's really into it, he just found out that they have a parkour league or group(not sure what you call it) not far from where we live.
My question is, what are some good supplements for him to get into. the only thing he takes is FOOD. Hes like 148 pounds with like 7% bodyfat. Strong as hell too for his size. But he's been looking through my musclemags and just started asking what he should be taking. I told him probobly protein and maybe some creatine. But i decided to get feedback from other folk out there. Its funny he told me he wanted to get Hemavol, I think he's attracted to the pumps' and endurance. So any help would be greatly appreciated.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok good start. That quercetin is something im looking into as I write this. Thanks again.

onedumguy

Awards
have him try some swagger from man sports - i know a few parkourers and they asked me what they should take so i gavem some swagger and they said its perfect and all went and bought some.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
cissus, fish oil, cordyceps

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is great stuff. That swagger looks like something he may want to use. Thanks again everybody, I post on here because I trust The AM people.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
This is great stuff. That swagger looks like something he may want to use. Thanks again everybody, I post on here because I trust The AM people.
He just in case you haven't heard of him yet, check out Damien Walters. Best parkour/ free runner on the planet.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ahemdavidbelleahem. :D

I'd recommend MAN Clout: it'll increase anaerobic/fast twitch muscle strength, as well as endurance, speed recovery, and help with focus. Throw in some Cordygen 5 for extra endurance. Or Cre02 would be a good all-in-one product.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Btw, you'd definitely want to avoid pump products, the pump will interfere with grip, core power, etc.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool. Thanks guys. Im going to look into all of this for him. Thanks

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
I would without a doubt recommend some fish oil and a joint support product. Some like Animal Flex by Universal would really benefit him. Also, definitely tell him to up his calcium intake for bone health.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would without a doubt recommend some fish oil and a joint support product. Some like Animal Flex by Universal would really benefit him. Also, definitely tell him to up his calcium intake for bone health.
good call on joint support products. i like cissus and fishoils for this. also maybe out of his price range i dont know how much he wants to spend but i think premax would be a great choice. just sumthun to look into goodluck.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Almost forgot about this thread. My bro is gonna pick up supps on tuesday, so anymore recommendations before then would be great. Thanks so far guys you all have been real good help. You guys RAWK!!!