newbie supp help

clax

Banned
Awards
so a great friend recommended to me to make a new thread. so basically i need supplement help in 18 almost 19 and was wondering what it is that i should take i have been lifting for 5 ish years. just plz help me out.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Here to help.

clax

Banned
Awards
And what affect does test boosters such as mass fx-hard fx have on teens?

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
And what affect does test boosters such as mass fx-hard fx have on teens?
By taking a test booster at a young age tells your body that you are making too much test. So your body will start to make less, and it can stay that way for years. And your body will start making more estrogen to balance out you test. So if you are looking for small balls and man boobs. Then you might want to hold off until you are older and at the point when your test is on the down hill slide.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Many younger users and athletes use testosterone-boosting agents that increase the rate of muscle growth and strength in the body. But using those agents is extremely dangerous. Many who wish to profit from those who use these substances often minimize the side effects.

Production
1. When you use testosterone-boosting drugs for an extended time, it can cause your body to stop producing testosterone naturally. Natural testosterone levels inside you are lowered, and when you stop using testosterone-boosting agents, your body will have become dependent on the extra testosterone supplements. This is true even to maintain normal functions that determine male and female traits.
Malformation
2. Muscle growth during use of testosterone boosters can be phenomenal but comes with a price. Muscles often grow at an uneven rate and are expanding at a rate that is at least twice as fast as ligaments and tendons. This puts you at major risk for injury when these supporting cast members can't keep up with your muscle growth.
Effects
3. Women and men who use testosterone boosters will have altered effects. While women can experience deeper voices, more body hair, larger sex organs and baldness, men are typically at risk of baldness, testicular atrophy (irreversible shrinkage), growing breasts and infertility.
Considerations
4. Teens often risk inhibiting normal future growth when they use steroids. Increased occurrences of cancer, liver failure, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and mild to severe acne breakouts are among the risks posed by testosterone boosters. Beyond the physical degradation that comes with the use of testosterone boosters are the mental effects. Depression is often a common result of testosterone boosters

clax

Banned
Awards
Is there any supp that creates muscile growth with out any adverse effects ?

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Is there any supp that creates muscile growth with out any adverse effects ?
Lg Anadraulic State GT and Anadraulic pump would be great. whey, Creatine Monohydrate, Glutamine, Beta-Alanine, Leucine, BCAA's, And Lots of FOOD

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
You also might want to try USP labs Prime. That work for both adding muscles and cutting fat.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
If you want a nice hardcore stack use Lg Anadraulic State GT and Anadraulic pump and Prime with 2grams of protein per pound of body weight.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
And what would you recommend for when I wanna cut?
Are you reading what I post. It was in #13 take the time to read. What are you doing still driving?

clax

Banned
Awards
Haha yep :) so I should stop mass fx and get the things you recommended

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Haha yep :) so I should stop mass fx and get the things you recommended
That is what I would do. and do us all a favor don't post and drive. wait until you get home.

melanotancjc

Awards
I think if you want muscle growth to enhance i recommend to you Melanotan CJC-1295, growth hormone (GH) releasing peptide. Studies have shown that CJC-1295 promotes slow-wave sleep, the kind of sleep responsible for muscle growth and increased memory retention.

clax

Banned
Awards
What do you thik about this stack
4 week bulk
mass fx 2mornimg 2 night time
animal mstak midday
lean fx morning, lunch, dinner
4 week cut
lean fx 1 pill morning lunch dinner
animal cuts 2 packs a day

clax

Banned
Awards
And the Melanotan CJC-1295, is that ok for some one under the age of 21
to take?

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
And the Melanotan CJC-1295, is that ok for some one under the age of 21
to take?
my personal view is ABSOLUTELY NOT... google it, wiki it, do some research, unless i've totally lost the plot and have somehow ended up with a lobotomy overnight, this is a steriod

CJC-1295

Drug Classification: Growth-Hormone- Releasing Peptide
Active LIfe: 5-8 days

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
4 week bulk
animal mstak midday
4 week cut
I haven't used any of the products you list other than animal cuts, which personally I don't think delivered anything for me... but each to their own.

Also, i'm not sure again age wise whether or not at your age I would be taking Mass FX, not matter what the label says.

Dragon has given you some great advice on what to take at your age which should definitely deliver results, I'm 36, been lifting on and off since I was 15, been there done that and got many t-shirts along the way... but never really got the body i wanted... why? because I was stupid and uneducated!

Simple Rules
1. research
2. don't mess with anything that messes with your hormones at this age
3. DIET!!!! 1.5g to 2g Protein per pound, read up on diets and do it the natural way
4. Very Basic supps only, and the most expensive isn't the best! Dragon has given you a great list i think for your needs
5. Train!!

All the supps in the world will deliver the square root of F**K all if you don't have your diet and training in check, EAT, SLEEP, TRAIN, repeat...

what's your stats btw? body fat? I reckon at your age, weight and height, some really good nutrition and a training plan will deliver all that you need

Good luck bro!

and subbed by the way...

clax

Banned
Awards
It's the eatting that gets me like I have no clue how to get a diet dragon gave me a sight which is really good but how did you guys manage to stick to your diet?

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
It's the eatting that gets me like I have no clue how to get a diet dragon gave me a sight which is really good but how did you guys manage to stick to your diet?
willpower and planning!! planning is everything my man, if you don't plan, you don't have the right foods available, if you don't have the right foods available I guarantee you'll eat the wrong ones! (i do!!)

I have a busy job and a family, so sticking to it as much as I would like to, is very difficult but I do the best I can and I find that not dictating what everyone else in the house eats, keeps things on track. I personally eat fairly high protein, low carb with healthy fats, there are loads of useful logs from people in the nutrition section and just about every fitness mag I know has a diet planner in, sometimes with a shopping list for the week and what it will cost at the supermarket.

There is a wealth of information out there, but again depends on your personal food preferences as well, the good news is that there seems to something for everyone, you just need to find the one that suits you.

I stick really well to it during the week but Friday is blow out, it's my cheat night, saturday i do my best and Sunday is ok, as every sunday is child free...

I know I could possibly have acheived my goals by now if a) i was more rigourous with my diet and b) i'd learnt some basic lessons sooner... but i'm getting there, slow and steady wins the race!! I'm approx 51lbs from where I was 18 or so mths ago, and i've shed over 10% BF, gained muscle and i've recently had a full medical and improved my heart rate age by nearly 10 yrs

Have a look at some of diets in the nutrition area and see what you think what might work for you, my view is the diet with foods you like to eat is the easiest one to stick to.

BTW - supps will never do the work of poor diet and/or training... that's why it's soo important to get those two right in my opinion

clax

Banned
Awards
Very true what should my calorie intake be nvm I just look it up lol

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Very true what should my calorie intake be nvm I just look it up lol
If you're looking to cut then 500cals below your BMR (basal metabolic rate) look here for how to calculate and also some guidelines on cals required if under or over weight i.e. to gain or cut... obviously i'm in the cut (overweight) category

http://www.bmi-calculator.net/bmr-calculator/

then try and find a suitable diet with a macro nutrient ratio to help... rule of thumb is 1g protein = 4 cals 1g carbs = 4 cals and 1g fat = 9 cals

Other links you might or might not find useful

http://stronglifts.com/anabolic-diet-101-the-definite-anabolic-diet-guide/

http://www.scientificpsychic.com/fitness/diet.html

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
so have you used this usp lab prime?
I have allot of friends and clients that use it. And have made great gains.

I think if you want muscle growth to enhance i recommend to you Melanotan CJC-1295, growth hormone (GH) releasing peptide. Studies have shown that CJC-1295 promotes slow-wave sleep, the kind of sleep responsible for muscle growth and increased memory retention.
That product should not be used for any one under 21. at the youngest I would wait until about 25.

4 week bulk
animal mstak midday
4 week cut
:damnit::damnit1::cussing: Am I just wasting my time here. No Mass FX And NO Lean FX

clax

Banned
Awards
ya its just hard right now, due to school :( 3 more days but then i plan lol to take it to the next level with my eating and the gym.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
ya its just hard right now, due to school :( 3 more days but then i plan lol to take it to the next level with my eating and the gym.
It takes time to build muscle. But at your age it is easier than at mine. You don't need many sups to build it. You need only the basics to pack on some good pounds. The big thin you need to do is EAT BIG AND TRAIN BIG.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Your lucky your not in Maine clax. I would have to kick your @ss.
Sell them. Put them online if you have to. Then put the money to something you can use.

clax

Banned
Awards
ok will you put a complete guide or cycle together ranging from creatine to prime lol and i was wondering how do you get sponsored?

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
I will put a guide together for you. And there is only one company taking apps for sponsorship rite now and it isn't for some one your age.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
ok but will you let me know if something comes about?
I will keep my eyes open. Since I'm always looking for more for myself.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Well I'm going offline. I will build you a cheap stck and get you the details when I get back on tomorrow.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
This stack will pack on the mass safely.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/legal-gear/anadraulic-state-gt-720-grams.html
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/legal-gear/anadraulic-pump-405-grams.html
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/nutraplanet/d-aspartic-acid-daa-80-grams.html
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/nutraplanet/nutrapro-5lb.html

check them out. If the stack is to pricey for you let me know and how much you want to spend. Remember you got to up your protein intake to about 320 Grams a day.
Now when you look over them you will notice there is some test boosters in this stack. The anadraulic state gt has some in it but there mix is mild and safe for your age. It wont shut down your own test. And I put d-aspartic-acid in the mix which also boost test up a bit but it too is safe and it has allot of other benefits other than test boosting. If you can afford this stack let me know and I will let you know how to take it to get the most out of it.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Another thing you are going to want to get is a food scale.

clax

Banned
Awards
yep i like that stack the price is good so how do i take it? and food scale?

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
yep i like that stack the price is good so how do i take it? and food scale?
If you really want to get into bodybuilding you got to know what you are eating. My guess is you are not eating enough. Weighing out your food is a must. Give me a few and I will put together the cycle info for you.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Anadraulic State GT 1 scoop a day. Sounds low but at your weight it should kick your @ss On workout days take it 45min before workout. On non workout days take it in the morning.

Anadraulic Pump 2 to 3 scoops 15min before workout

D-aspartic Acid 1/2 tsp in the morning and 3/4 tsp in the afternoon.

Take 2 scoops of the whey as soon as you end your workout.