Swole or Asteroid?

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
Simple question here. Ive been using the Asteroid stack for about two months now. Came across the swole stack and it seems like it has a great following. I have had good gains off of the Asteroid stack but always looking for something that might be better. Has anyone used both the swole stack and the asteroid stack? Or have something better all together such as natadrol?

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
Youve stacked prime with swole and seen good things from this?

Hurricane15

Hurricane15

Awards
haha dude prime and swoll? that's wilddd. try the natadrol or swoll...i've heard great things about both especially natadrol. worst case scenario u get back on the asteroid which is a pretty legit stack. i wouldnt do prime and swoll cause ur body may build up a tolerance to it being that u've been on it with the asteroid stack for the past 2 months. perhaps stack natadrol and swoll (i'd have to look more into both products to see if stacking these would be a good idea and not overkill) but i'd say give urself a break from the prime n try something new. best bet from what i've read would be natadrol...supposed to be real legit

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Natabolic Stack for sure:
2x Natadrol
1x Formadrol
1x Ghenerate

Natabolic & Swole stack are my favs of the choices. Natabolic is cheaper than swole so i picked that one first. Im running a log on it soon so make sure you sub in.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
would completely skip the prime as more than hlaf of the people that take it are non resposnders, its a hell of a price for a guess...

testopro is nice, staked with sustain alpha and dermacrine, id say 8 weeks of testopro with dermcrin the first 4 and sustain alpha the last 4, topicals if oyu can handle em i think are better :)

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
Just bought the swole stack to try out. it seems that glycobol is just like the anabolic pump ive been using but it seems to be better with a different transport system. I'll see if it does better than AP. It seems to have better reviews. Also, i'll see if testopro is better than prime. Im also keeping USP Labs PowerFULL for a natty GH increaser. Should be good stuff. i'll try the natadrol stack in the fall when im bulking.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Just bought the swole stack to try out. it seems that glycobol is just like the anabolic pump ive been using but it seems to be better with a different transport system. I'll see if it does better than AP. It seems to have better reviews. Also, i'll see if testopro is better than prime. Im also keeping USP Labs PowerFULL for a natty GH increaser. Should be good stuff. i'll try the natadrol stack in the fall when im bulking.
you made the right choice brother

risktaker

Awards
I think you should stack the swole stack and natadrol stack at the same time just to see if you get better results and then the asteroid stack will sort of a PCT thing.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am using the swole stack for a second time and am very impressed. I am on a calorie reduction diet, strength is slightly up, endurance is up,libido is working well.

Yeah Glycobol has a lot of insulin mimetic ingredients. The main one I like is the NA-R-ALA, which is much more powerful than R-ALA, and R-ALA is powerful in and of itself. If you have any questions feel free to message me.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
i'll try the natadrol stack in the fall when im bulking.
You know It's not really a bulking stack right? This stuff will lean you out something fierce.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i think what you got going on is perfect...the swole stack with powerfull....if u get good pumps and sleep from powerfull then it's only going to help the swole stack which is a fun time already

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Both are good stacks, I think you'll be happy with swole...

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
The powerfull really does in my opinion help with the sleep. should be great. Im a personal trainer and I have to be at the gym at 5 am which means a 4 am alarm clock so sleep is very important to me.

Thank you smeton, I'll be IMing you to see your stacking and dosing.

bigbeezy, according to what ive read, natadrol is the most anabolic. mimicking ph's to the utmost, even warning about some sides. And from what ive read it has the most properties to put on lean mass so it will be used for me in conjuction to a high calorie diet and compound lifting in the fall to gain some winter mass.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
The powerfull really does in my opinion help with the sleep. should be great. Im a personal trainer and I have to be at the gym at 5 am which means a 4 am alarm clock so sleep is very important to me.

Thank you smeton, I'll be IMing you to see your stacking and dosing.

bigbeezy, according to what ive read, natadrol is the most anabolic. mimicking ph's to the utmost, even warning about some sides. And from what ive read it has the most properties to put on lean mass so it will be used for me in conjuction to a high calorie diet and compound lifting in the fall to gain some winter mass.
Im using it right now, I kicked my cardio up like crazy, and I still Smash weight like crazy also, with a pretty lean diet.