I'm a new member I need some advice... - AnabolicMinds.com

I'm a new member I need some advice...

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  155 lbs.

I'm a new member I need some advice...

last year i did a cycle of omnevol, and saw ridiculous results, gained 25 lbs that month of all muscle, and other than hard nipples which I still have from it i had no side effects. But after visiting this site and reading a little bit about omnevol i'm scared as hell to take it again...also i recently just did a cycle of Revive by body fuel(didnt see as much results from that).... anyways I want to get on a supplement that you guys have seen real results from but not something that is stacking 3 methyls together, and is going to destroy my body so quickly like omnevol apperently does... So whats a good test booster to take???

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.

25lbs in a month on omnivol? wow.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  155 lbs.

ya it was ridiculous man, but i'm also a college wrestler, so me gaining alot of weight on a test booster isnt all that hard to believe, u know of anything else that would be safer but yet still give me good results... i was looking at test pro????
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.

Well if your diet is dialed in you can go with the basics and see results, it won't be 25lbs in a month but it would be steady. do you want a test booster or just supplements. I have used a bunch of different booster and they all are just about the same a few differences but nothing that would make you swell.
  5. Ω Omega Sports Ω

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

25lbs of all muscle in a month is nothing short of incredible.
    Omega Sports Representative
    The Omega Vision Honor. Integrity. Trust.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  155 lbs.

i am not trying to gain the same amount of weight again, more just like 10 lbs or so, i want something thats gonna help continue to get stonger and have more muscle mass, while not destroying my liver at the same time, i was reading about test pro, do u know anything about that?
  7. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

So were you 6'0" and 130lbs when you started that cycle?
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  155 lbs.

yes i wrestled 133 lbs at my school, part of the reason i even got on it was because my coach wanted me to go up 2 weights for the next year.
  9. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

How old are you?
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  155 lbs.

21 years old, and the supplement i was looking at was testoPRO not test pro
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by takedown23 View Post
    ya it was ridiculous man, but i'm also a college wrestler, so me gaining alot of weight on a test booster isnt all that hard to believe, u know of anything else that would be safer but yet still give me good results... i was looking at test pro????
    Omnevol isnt a test booster. Its a combination of anabolic steroids and I find it hard to believe you put on 25 lbs. What was your diet and pct like?

I dont see the need for a test booster at your age. I think youd be better off with some creatine and bcaa's.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    So were you 6'0" and 130lbs when you started that cycle?
    HA, nice one Dave
    that was funny
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  155 lbs.

wolverine thanks for correction there i was always under the assumption it was just an anabolic test booster,(which is what the box reads), anyways im not exaggerating even the slightest when i said i gaind 25 lbs in a month. I was at the time 6'0" and a whopping 130 lbs, and if any of u following division 1 wrestling it's not that rare of a thing.
    so i was way underweight to begin with, the very day i started my cycle my appetite was through the roof, i began adding virtually anywhere between 5-10lbs of weight to almost all my lifts every week, add that to my ridiculous appetite, and thats how i got that 25 lbs.(i was eating 5 huge healthy meals a day)...
    i definitely understand why u guys find this hard to believe, but really when u see what some college wrestlers do to their bodies all year, its really easy to put weight on after that.
  14. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

wolverine thanks for correction there i was always under the assumption it was just an anabolic test booster,(which is what the box reads), anyways im not exaggerating even the slightest when i said i gaind 25 lbs in a month. I was at the time 6'0" and a whopping 130 lbs, and if any of u following division 1 wrestling it's not that rare of a thing.
    so i was way underweight to begin with, the very day i started my cycle my appetite was through the roof, i began adding virtually anywhere between 5-10lbs of weight to almost all my lifts every week, add that to my ridiculous appetite, and thats how i got that 25 lbs.(i was eating 5 huge healthy meals a day)...
    i definitely understand why u guys find this hard to believe, but really when u see what some college wrestlers do to their bodies all year, its really easy to put weight on after that.
    And that further emphasizes the point that you, at your age, have no need for hormone modifaction of any sort to put on weight. You are 6' and 21yo and can easily eat your way to a very good and solid size.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.

Well you have come to the right place to learn. Stay away from ph/ds,not worth it. Eat like a horse,train like a beast...
  16. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by airram479 View Post
    Well you have come to the right place to learn. Stay away from ph/ds,not worth it. Eat like a horse,train like a beast...
    I second this and I think that's my new saying for the week lol
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  155 lbs.

well thanks for the advice guys, im not into taking stuff all that much, just seems like i have trouble putting the amount of weight i want on in the off season UNLESS i am taking something, but once again i appreciate your advice and help. u guys definitely know your stuff.
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

IF you're lookin into testopro you hould also evaluate Phytotest, still a testofen product which is known to mimic testosterone, but also has methoxy isoflavone for nitrogen retention
  19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

I'll buy that story. Wrestlers are effing nuts, and train balls to the wall. How did you do at 133lbs? You either dominated as a tall light guy, or sucked with no power.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  223 lbs.

im not suprised in his gains really i know friends in college that wrestled 15-20 lbs under their natural weight, when the season was over they quickly gained 10 lbs by simply not sleeping in trash bags, not swallowing spit ....etc etc....so 10 lbs with a ph plus huge food intake is reasonable
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.

At your height and weight you have a lot of natural gains left in the tank. You just need to up your calories. Get on gomad (gallon of milk a day) eat a good 4-5 meals with some shakes inbetween, and weight gaining woes will be a thing of the past.

Similar Forum Threads

1. New member seeking advice
    By boxer78 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-10-2010, 11:55 PM
  2. new member, fitsy cycle advice?
    By undertheiorn in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-08-2010, 09:33 PM
  3. new member, first cycle advice!
    By undertheiorn in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 7