Poll: Whats better?

Best Multi-Vote!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Best Multi-Vote!


    Anavite
    Orange Triad
    Animal Pak
    Other (Specify)
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/164485-big-beazy-aps-3.html


  2. OT for sures. been using it forever. used to use pak. throwing them up first thing in the morning is the worst.
    •   
       


  3. millennium sport's MVP for me, so i voted other

  4. ADAM for me. Instead of doing the same thing to every nutrient, they dd their research of made everything in excelent forms.

  5. not a big fan of tablets, unless assured by USP breakdown values, which i dont believe these have, why dont more companies make powders or liquids?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by hondizzle420 View Post
    OT for sures. been using it forever. used to use pak. throwing them up first thing in the morning is the worst.
    thanks for the orange triad vote. much more than a multi (joint, mulit, digestion/immune aids) with great forms of the vitamins and minerals. you cant do better than that

  7. Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    ADAM for me. Instead of doing the same thing to every nutrient, they dd their research of made everything in excelent forms.
    I second this vote.

  8. I used to use and liked Activite from MHP.

    I just use a basic cost effective multivitamin now.
    I'm Back...

  9. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I second this vote.
    Third.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    not a big fan of tablets, unless assured by USP breakdown values, which i dont believe these have, why dont more companies make powders or liquids?
    ADAM actually has a version that is a capsule filled with powder.

  11. NOW Adam
    Source Natural Life Force Multiple
    AOR Ortho Core
    AOR Basics
    ACES Method

  12. Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    thanks for the orange triad vote. much more than a multi (joint, mulit, digestion/immune aids) with great forms of the vitamins and minerals. you cant do better than that
    $20 sale isn't coming any time soon is it?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/164485-big-beazy-aps-3.html

  13. ADAM for sure.....not into designer multi's
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt

  14. Why not designer ones? Also if they claim to make you feel better and all, wouldnt you want those?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/164485-big-beazy-aps-3.html
  15. UKStrength
    UKStrength's Avatar

    I've recently finished a bottle of orange triad which I really enjoyed, although not vastly superior to my previous multivitamin the digestion complex and iron-free formula really tempted me and I was impressed by my short run.

    I have yet to try ADAM, so for now OT gets my vote:

  16. ADAM 4 meh

  17. Quote Originally Posted by niCe99 View Post
    NOW Adam
    Source Natural Life Force Multiple
    AOR Ortho Core
    AOR Basics
    ACES Method
    Do you have a favorite?

  18. OT for me! 2 caps w/breakfast, 2 caps w/lunch and 2 w/dinner. Never felt better

  19. Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    Do you have a favorite?
    I normally stick with ACES

    Vitamin A
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sol/foodcarotene.html (25,000UI)

    Vitamin B
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/jarrow/bright.html

    Vitamin C
    Generic from local drug store - Ascorbic Acid (1000mg)

    Vitamin D
    Generic from local drug store - D3 (cholecalciferol)

    Vitamin E
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mrm/e.html

    Selenium/Minerals
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ms/zmk.html


    (not sure if its ok to post links to other etailers. will edit if its not ok)


    EDIT
    forgot my b12s
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/jarrow/methylb12.html

  20. Animal Pak- I heard you "Feel Good" and have more energy off this Multi. Whats that all about?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/164485-big-beazy-aps-3.html

  21. Gotta go with ADAM

  22. Quote Originally Posted by BigBeazy View Post
    Animal Pak- I heard you "Feel Good" and have more energy off this Multi. Whats that all about?
    I noticed no mood enhancement or recovery benefits from the Pak, just really yellow pee and lots of pills. Nothing wrong with it, just overpriced IMO. Adam does a body good and is priced right, nuff said.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by CHANcore View Post
    OT for me! 2 caps w/breakfast, 2 caps w/lunch and 2 w/dinner. Never felt better
    What he said, although I do one every 2 hours. Love the Triad.

  24. Flinstone multi FTW

  25. Quote Originally Posted by niCe99 View Post
    NOW Adam
    Source Natural Life Force Multiple
    AOR Ortho Core
    AOR Basics
    ACES Method
    Does ACES stand for something?

  26. I like Anabolic Addictions MFV. Decently Priced and good profile
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  27. food
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

  28. muscletechs anabolic Vitakic
    who needs steroids when i you can get vitakic for double the price
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

  29. Anyone tried Alive? A whole food multi that I think is great!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Nov 4th, Get Out And Vote!
    By Delta Force in forum Politics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-04-2008, 10:50 AM
  2. Why you vote the way you do
    By AE14 in forum Politics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-11-2008, 01:47 PM
  3. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-13-2007, 03:33 PM
  4. GO VOTE!
    By milwood in forum Politics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-02-2004, 10:36 AM
Log in
Log in