Awards
  • Established
Anavite
Orange Triad
Animal Pak
Other (Specify)

hondizzle420

Awards
OT for sures. been using it forever. used to use pak. throwing them up first thing in the morning is the worst.

millerni

Awards
millennium sport's MVP for me, so i voted other

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
ADAM for me. Instead of doing the same thing to every nutrient, they dd their research of made everything in excelent forms.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
not a big fan of tablets, unless assured by USP breakdown values, which i dont believe these have, why dont more companies make powders or liquids?

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
OT for sures. been using it forever. used to use pak. throwing them up first thing in the morning is the worst.
thanks for the orange triad vote. much more than a multi (joint, mulit, digestion/immune aids) with great forms of the vitamins and minerals. you cant do better than that :)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ADAM for me. Instead of doing the same thing to every nutrient, they dd their research of made everything in excelent forms.
I second this vote.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I used to use and liked Activite from MHP.

I just use a basic cost effective multivitamin now.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
not a big fan of tablets, unless assured by USP breakdown values, which i dont believe these have, why dont more companies make powders or liquids?
ADAM actually has a version that is a capsule filled with powder.

niCe99

niCe99

Awards
  • Established
NOW Adam
Source Natural Life Force Multiple
AOR Ortho Core
AOR Basics
ACES Method

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the orange triad vote. much more than a multi (joint, mulit, digestion/immune aids) with great forms of the vitamins and minerals. you cant do better than that :)
$20 sale isn't coming any time soon is it?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ADAM for sure.....not into designer multi's

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Why not designer ones? Also if they claim to make you feel better and all, wouldnt you want those?

UKStrength

I've recently finished a bottle of orange triad which I really enjoyed, although not vastly superior to my previous multivitamin the digestion complex and iron-free formula really tempted me and I was impressed by my short run.

I have yet to try ADAM, so for now OT gets my vote: :)

CHANcore

CHANcore

Awards
OT for me! 2 caps w/breakfast, 2 caps w/lunch and 2 w/dinner. Never felt better :)

niCe99

niCe99

Awards
  • Established
Do you have a favorite?
I normally stick with ACES

Vitamin A
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sol/foodcarotene.html (25,000UI)

Vitamin B
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/jarrow/bright.html

Vitamin C
Generic from local drug store - Ascorbic Acid (1000mg)

Vitamin D
Generic from local drug store - D3 (cholecalciferol)

Vitamin E
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mrm/e.html

Selenium/Minerals
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ms/zmk.html

(not sure if its ok to post links to other etailers. will edit if its not ok)

EDIT
forgot my b12s
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/jarrow/methylb12.html

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Animal Pak- I heard you "Feel Good" and have more energy off this Multi. Whats that all about?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Animal Pak- I heard you "Feel Good" and have more energy off this Multi. Whats that all about?
I noticed no mood enhancement or recovery benefits from the Pak, just really yellow pee and lots of pills. Nothing wrong with it, just overpriced IMO. Adam does a body good and is priced right, nuff said.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like Anabolic Addictions MFV. Decently Priced and good profile

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
food

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
muscletechs anabolic Vitakic
who needs steroids when i you can get vitakic for double the price

onlyone

Awards
Anyone tried Alive? A whole food multi that I think is great!

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I like Anabolic Addictions MFV. Decently Priced and good profile
Totally agree with you on this.

I love the fruit and veggie amongst...well hell, the whole ingredient panel.

Great Price as well

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Let's not forget two of the products in the survey have reps on this site.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I bought a tub of the Animal Pak, and got a free one. I love it so far, just I can't take two packets a day.

Next buy is going to be Now Adam and Orange Triad.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
MVP 365, Anavite, OT, Optimen I rotate between these.

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
i use OT and ortho core

1 OT smoko meal
1 OT lunch
2 ortho core tea

if i start to feel sick i up them to the max

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
Most people do feel a difference with Animal Pak. It is a training pack, not just a multi. You also get aminos, Performance Complex, Anti-oxidant Complex and a fully dosed Digestive Enzyme Complex.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=5653

Great thing about Animal Pak is the quality and reliability. It has been the # 1 multi in our industry for over 26 years, that is huge, most supplement companies have not even been around that long. There is no other single supplement with as good a track record as Animal Pak.

I bought a tub of the Animal Pak, and got a free one. I love it so far, just I can't take two packets a day.

Next buy is going to be Now Adam and Orange Triad.
Glad to hear you love it. You don't need two packs per day, one pack with a whole food meal (I take mine with breakfast).

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Most people do feel a difference with Animal Pak. It is a training pack, not just a multi. You also get aminos, Performance Complex, Anti-oxidant Complex and a fully dosed Digestive Enzyme Complex.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=5653

Great thing about Animal Pak is the quality and reliability. It has been the # 1 multi in our industry for over 26 years, that is huge, most supplement companies have not even been around that long. There is no other single supplement with as good a track record as Animal Pak.

Glad to hear you love it. You don't need two packs per day, one pack with a whole food meal (I take mine with breakfast).
Same here, I have a can here in my office at work, and another one on my counter in my house. It really is awesome. I feel crappy until I take one in the A.M. Animal PM around night time after a hard session is a must. That stuff really makes you feel awesome.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
thanks for all of the orange triad support. not only do we use the best forms of the vitamins and minerals (unlike some popular products), but it also includes a fully dosed joint support and digestion/immune aid :)

with orange triad you also have the ability to evenly break up the dosing throughout the day for maximum absorption :)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks for all of the orange triad support. not only do we use the best forms of the vitamins and minerals (unlike some popular products), but it also includes a fully dosed joint support and digestion/immune aid :)

with orange triad you also have the ability to evenly break up the dosing throughout the day for maximum absorption :)
I would be all over using this if a months supply was not 1.5 times what I pay for NOW Adam (and I get 60 days of that). Not a bad deal if you can catch it on sale though. Like Oximega, great if you get it on sale otherwise it is a bit steep for a months supply. I do want to try the greens product you guys make, sell it separate!!!!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I've tried ADAM and MST's MVP blows it out of the water!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
When I took MVP, from MST...I got a buzz off of it for the first week. And I ALWAYS underdose my multis. If its 3 caps a day, I take 1-2. Its a "supplement" not a main source IMO.

Hence why a 15 dollar bottle of vitamins can last me 3 months, BOOYAH

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've tried ADAM and MST's MVP blows it out of the water!
I'm not really sure what constitutes a multi-v that makes it blow ADAM out of the water. It is one thing to have more ingredients or better source material, but the long and short of it is that its just a vitamin. ADAM seems to work for me and the rest of what I need I get through whole food. There are other things I can spend my money on then a $30 a month vitamin IMO. Zero's comment is right, it is just a supplement to a proper dietary intake.

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
men multi or womens multi by nature made.
cant really go wrong with multi vitamins tho im sure.

bubagump

Awards
anyone think that taking a multi at night might be better than in the morning? I only ask this as we all know when we sleep the body is rebuilding itself and taking a multi right before bed would insure everything was there thats needed for rebuilding or do you think in the morning is best to ensure you have the vitamins needed to get threw the day?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Wudog Supplements 24
botk1161 Supplements 30
Wudog Supplements 13
Wudog Supplements 0
Wudog Supplements 0