Poll: Whats better?

Best Multi-Vote!

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Frequency View Post
    yeah i guess you feel your multis too lol. yeah that kidney thing sucks.
    It's a very odd pain aswell, kinda like a sore lower back. But still, I feel like crap until I take my multi, I love having neon yellow pee too lol...
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/164485-big-beazy-aps-3.html

2. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by KingLouisXXIV View Post
    Chondroitin, MSM, Glucosamine do nothing for me and it seems to be the case with most athletes. If you added an effective joint supplement such as Cissus, I might be swayed.
    cissus is great, but we didnt add it because this is a daily supplement. the ingredients you list above are the most science based ingredients for the joints
  3. omg
    Answers

i love super multi dymatize huge ammount B complex
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

very one is arguing about which one they like. your not gonna feel a difference and people are just saying the ones they take. how about you look at the minerals in them and see which is best. find one that has vitamins for athletes. idn how about you post what minerals you want in the section then rate which multi is better
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Opti-Men
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Answers

Opti-Men for me. Adam seems OK too, but it has ZMA which I'm already taking and prefer to do before bedtime.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by xjmj15x View Post
    very one is arguing about which one they like. your not gonna feel a difference and people are just saying the ones they take. how about you look at the minerals in them and see which is best. find one that has vitamins for athletes. idn how about you post what minerals you want in the section then rate which multi is better
    In the research I did, it just seemed like ADAM had the best form of most stuff.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    food
  9. Universal Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by xjmj15x View Post
    Most people say they feel a difference with Animal Pak:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=5653
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Vita Lea/vita Lea gold
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Answers

John and I are taking by far are taking the best multi on the market. Look at johns video review
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Answers
  13. NutraPlanet Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    In the research I did, it just seemed like ADAM had the best form of most stuff.
    In all the research I've done, MST's MVP has double ingredients per serving. If you half MVP's ingredients to try and equal out ADAM's (will be slightly more) it turns out cheaper per month...cheaper anyway you put it...
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  14. NutraPlanet Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    John and I are taking by far are taking the best multi on the market. Look at johns video review
    What other multi's have you used that puts this one at the top? i can't find an ingredient label to compare to anything else either...and how long does it last for a bottle?
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    In all the research I've done, MST's MVP has double ingredients per serving. If you half MVP's ingredients to try and equal out ADAM's (will be slightly more) it turns out cheaper per month...cheaper anyway you put it...
    I may have to look into this based on your comments. Never too proud to learn I may be wrong.
  16. NutraPlanet Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I may have to amend my comments of MVP being cheaper due to the recent price increase at Nutra, I have found it other places cheaper though.

I picked up a bottle of ADAM recently to compare since they now have a capsulated form (hated the huge tablets) and literally compared label to label and was actually pretty surprised. You can half MVP serving from 4 per day-2 in the am and 2 in the pm - to 1 twice per day and extend a bottle for 2 months. I will try this in August and compare my results. 4 caps per day kicks some serious butt I have to say.

Maybe we will have some stuff on sale for 4th of july.....
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Answers

What other multi's have you used that puts this one at the top? i can't find an ingredient label to compare to anything else either...and how long does it last for a bottle?
    Iv done the research. Look at the land mark study . http://landmarkstudy.com/ right there alone but if that was not enough If you see the raw materials in the multiple I am taking and John is taking the amount of some of the more expensive vitamins and minerals are a lot higher in dv and IU than other multiples on the market.
  18. Registered User
    Answers

I may have to amend my comments of MVP being cheaper due to the recent price increase at Nutra, I have found it other places cheaper though.

I picked up a bottle of ADAM recently to compare since they now have a capsulated form (hated the huge tablets) and literally compared label to label and was actually pretty surprised. You can half MVP serving from 4 per day-2 in the am and 2 in the pm - to 1 twice per day and extend a bottle for 2 months. I will try this in August and compare my results. 4 caps per day kicks some serious butt I have to say.

Maybe we will have some stuff on sale for 4th of july.....
    MVP is the only MV that I can down, I can't stand super nutrition or Adam tablets, they make me gag everytime.
    As for taking MVP I generally do 2 a day to stretch out the bottle and as long as your taking it that's good, I also throw in 4,000-6,000 i.u. of D3 ( chloecalciferol ) Zinc Picolinate and 1-3 grams of Vitamin C

Haven't been sick in a year using this protocol...and I'm pretty certain that MVP is one of the main reasons why, the D3 plays a big role as well, especially in the winter and way more than vit C IMO because the studies coming out have noted individuals that get the flu also had low D-3 levels.
  19. NutraPlanet Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Iv done the research. Look at the land mark study . http://landmarkstudy.com/ right there alone but if that was not enough If you see the raw materials in the multiple I am taking and John is taking the amount of some of the more expensive vitamins and minerals are a lot higher in dv and IU than other multiples on the market.
    Didn't answer any of my questions
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Didn't answer any of my questions
    I am not going to use a product that long term showed no benefits. Also look At my YouTube reviews I did on other multiples such as animal pack am/pm etc
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Answers

This study validates why I take what I take and why John takes what he takes. Show me a long term study that MVP works or any new multi on the market that just came out with in the last 10 years or less. Oh I forgot they have not been around long enough for us to see if it works or not works but I can tell you this, I am taking a product that does work lol and is validated by a 20 + year study.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BigBeazy View Post
    I used to take those Wal Mart Multi's or Pre-natals. I feel great off Animal Pak until I take two packs a day and my Kidneys hurt.
    You take... prenatals?
  23. NutraPlanet Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Prenatals aren't only for women...they are super strong multi vitamins.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

i see.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BigBeazy View Post
    Controlled, I took it right before my meal, so pretty much the food will like stack ontop of it and prevent the burps. However, It did not work for me. I honestly hate fish with a passion. I never eat it, I don't like it, and I never did. It's the taste I hate the most, second is mustard then pickles. I'm just skeptical of trying it again, because it doesn't last for 5 minutes, it lasts over an hour or so. As much as I love the taste of fish testicles in my mouth, I might have to pass.

I'll give it one more try today during a meal, hopefully this works. Also, my burps wheren't even orange flavored. It tastes the same just like the cheaper ones you get at Wal Mart. Animal Omega is on its way to me so I'll try that one also.

Well if you decide not to eat them, they make good dog treats.

Just sayin...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Nov 4th, Get Out And Vote!
    By Delta Force in forum Politics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-04-2008, 09:50 AM
  2. Why you vote the way you do
    By AE14 in forum Politics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-11-2008, 12:47 PM
  3. Replies: 21