Poll: Whats better?

Best Multi-Vote!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    I like Anabolic Addictions MFV. Decently Priced and good profile
    Totally agree with you on this.

I love the fruit and veggie amongst...well hell, the whole ingredient panel.

Great Price as well

•   

2. Let's not forget two of the products in the survey have reps on this site.

3. AOR ortho-core
    Lifestar Multiplex

4. I bought a tub of the Animal Pak, and got a free one. I love it so far, just I can't take two packets a day.

Next buy is going to be Now Adam and Orange Triad.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/164485-big-beazy-aps-3.html
    •   

5. Quote Originally Posted by onlyone View Post
    Anyone tried Alive? A whole food multi that I think is great!
    ^^^^^^ I agree

multi vitamins are a waste of money
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

6. MVP 365, Anavite, OT, Optimen I rotate between these.

7. i use OT and ortho core

1 OT smoko meal
    1 OT lunch
    2 ortho core tea

if i start to feel sick i up them to the max

8. Quote Originally Posted by BigBeazy View Post
    Animal Pak- I heard you "Feel Good" and have more energy off this Multi. Whats that all about?
    Most people do feel a difference with Animal Pak. It is a training pack, not just a multi. You also get aminos, Performance Complex, Anti-oxidant Complex and a fully dosed Digestive Enzyme Complex.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=5653

Great thing about Animal Pak is the quality and reliability. It has been the # 1 multi in our industry for over 26 years, that is huge, most supplement companies have not even been around that long. There is no other single supplement with as good a track record as Animal Pak.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBeazy View Post
    I bought a tub of the Animal Pak, and got a free one. I love it so far, just I can't take two packets a day.

Next buy is going to be Now Adam and Orange Triad.
    Glad to hear you love it. You don't need two packs per day, one pack with a whole food meal (I take mine with breakfast).

9. Quote Originally Posted by naturalguy View Post
    Most people do feel a difference with Animal Pak. It is a training pack, not just a multi. You also get aminos, Performance Complex, Anti-oxidant Complex and a fully dosed Digestive Enzyme Complex.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=5653

Great thing about Animal Pak is the quality and reliability. It has been the # 1 multi in our industry for over 26 years, that is huge, most supplement companies have not even been around that long. There is no other single supplement with as good a track record as Animal Pak.

Glad to hear you love it. You don't need two packs per day, one pack with a whole food meal (I take mine with breakfast).
    Same here, I have a can here in my office at work, and another one on my counter in my house. It really is awesome. I feel crappy until I take one in the A.M. Animal PM around night time after a hard session is a must. That stuff really makes you feel awesome.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/164485-big-beazy-aps-3.html

10. AOR Ortho Core. Undoubtedly the best.

11. AST multi

12. thanks for all of the orange triad support. not only do we use the best forms of the vitamins and minerals (unlike some popular products), but it also includes a fully dosed joint support and digestion/immune aid

with orange triad you also have the ability to evenly break up the dosing throughout the day for maximum absorption

13. Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    thanks for all of the orange triad support. not only do we use the best forms of the vitamins and minerals (unlike some popular products), but it also includes a fully dosed joint support and digestion/immune aid

with orange triad you also have the ability to evenly break up the dosing throughout the day for maximum absorption
    I would be all over using this if a months supply was not 1.5 times what I pay for NOW Adam (and I get 60 days of that). Not a bad deal if you can catch it on sale though. Like Oximega, great if you get it on sale otherwise it is a bit steep for a months supply. I do want to try the greens product you guys make, sell it separate!!!!

14. I've tried ADAM and MST's MVP blows it out of the water!
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

15. When I took MVP, from MST...I got a buzz off of it for the first week. And I ALWAYS underdose my multis. If its 3 caps a day, I take 1-2. Its a "supplement" not a main source IMO.

Hence why a 15 dollar bottle of vitamins can last me 3 months, BOOYAH

16. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    I've tried ADAM and MST's MVP blows it out of the water!
    I'm not really sure what constitutes a multi-v that makes it blow ADAM out of the water. It is one thing to have more ingredients or better source material, but the long and short of it is that its just a vitamin. ADAM seems to work for me and the rest of what I need I get through whole food. There are other things I can spend my money on then a $30 a month vitamin IMO. Zero's comment is right, it is just a supplement to a proper dietary intake.

17. men multi or womens multi by nature made.
    cant really go wrong with multi vitamins tho im sure.

18. anyone think that taking a multi at night might be better than in the morning? I only ask this as we all know when we sleep the body is rebuilding itself and taking a multi right before bed would insure everything was there thats needed for rebuilding or do you think in the morning is best to ensure you have the vitamins needed to get threw the day?

19. adam
    optimen
    super multi dymatize great B %

20. Kirkland performance multi for me really cheap and works for me (not really a fan of fancy named multi too)

21. I actually felt worse on Adam multi while MVP gave me better mood, energy. MVP is more rounded and for athletes. Once I run out I'll probably switch back to prenatal vitamins. Nothing beats free.

22. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    I actually felt worse on Adam multi while MVP gave me better mood, energy. MVP is more rounded and for athletes. Once I run out I'll probably switch back to prenatal vitamins. Nothing beats free.
    When I first started lifting, I took Pre-natals and Calf Starter. Got big quick Lol.

Even though that Calf Starter made me feel like crap.

I picked up a bottle of that OxiOmega (Great Price!) I took two pills and got fish burps like nothing else. They wherent even orange flavored. I wanted to die. I took two of em before my pre-workout meal on Sunday, haven't taken them since. Would a rep help me out please? Thanks.

23. Damn that sucks, I thought they touted "burp free"

24. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Damn that sucks, I thought they touted "burp free"
    Exactly, so maybe a real serving isn't 2 caps? Idk but thank god I didn't buy four of them.

25. The most advanced, most complete, and all-time best, in my opinion, is Life Extension Foundation's Life Extension Mix. If one cannot afford it, however, a great alternative is Millennium Sport Technologies' ZMK/MVP-365 stack.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

26. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    The most advanced, most complete, and all-time best, in my opinion, is Life Extension Foundation's Life Extension Mix. If one cannot afford it, however, a great alternative is Millennium Sport Technologies' ZMK/MVP-365 stack.
    LEF is expensive when i finish Anavite i will try ZMK/MVP-365 stack

6 caps a day of Anavite is sweeet!

27. Y is it sweet?

28. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Y is it sweet?
    yeap 3 caps before breakfast and 3 caps before workout

is sweet señor BigPR

29. Pero porque?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Nov 4th, Get Out And Vote!
    By Delta Force in forum Politics