PRe-max My 1st impression

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Everyone said Price and the serving size

I drank my Pre-max 30 min before the gym I got this rush of pure foucs in about 15min-I felt so calm but yet energize like a swtich was turned on..... SO wired.. I did legs today two Exercise only... it has been a while since i felt this much happy feeling doing squats and BB hack squats... my legs are sore I want to see what I feel like tomorrow.. .What a great product

So Fing what if cost a little more - you get a great product- do you want to take BS or do want to take the best... This will be in my supp cabinet with my other two fav pre-work out supps Assault and none caff rag.. I am so pump RIght now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO AMPed UP TOO MOTHER THAT IS ALL HOLY IN THE WORLD!

If you have not tried pre-max what The F you are wanting for...

BB Squats
135/20
155/20
185/20
205/20
225/15
255/10

BB hack squat
135/20 burn my self out
155/10
185/11
225/10
250/5

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hahaha, you can tell this guy is single. my wife would kill me if i dropped that much cash for a stash like that, lol.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everyone said Price and the serving size

I drank my Pre-max 30 min before the gym I got this rush of pure foucs in about 15min-I felt so calm but yet energize like a swtich was turned on..... SO wired.. I did legs today two Exercise only... it has been a while since i felt this much happy feeling doing squats and BB hack squats... my legs are sore I want to see what I feel like tomorrow.. .What a great product

So Fing what if cost a little more - you get a great product- do you want to take BS or do want to take the best... This will be in my supp cabinet with my other two fav pre-work out supps Assault and none caff rag.. I am so pump RIght now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO AMPed UP TOO MOTHER THAT IS ALL HOLY IN THE WORLD!

If you have not tried pre-max what The F you are wanting for...

BB Squats
135/20
155/20
185/20
205/20
225/15
255/10

BB hack squat
135/20 burn my self out
155/10
185/11
225/10
250/5

Thank you for the feedback!

Nice PP stack, BTW. :D

-John

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hahaha, you can tell this guy is single. my wife would kill me if i dropped that much cash for a stash like that, lol.
Amazingly, he is married. Crazy, right? :p

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm a Pp rep, and I still get yelled at all the time by the wife, lol. Actually, she's gotten much better over the years. I think my persistent efforts finally paid off.

Maybe one day I'll post up my stash. :D

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
How do you like the protein? I didn’t care for it much but I like their other products a lot. I just ordered their gplc and looking forward to trying that out.
I Like MAP alot but I change the the how I use it.. I think it makes for a great Intra workout drink mixed with IBCAA.. Tha is the only time I take now.. Can you tell me why you did not care for it?? Taste? Smell? Or it just did not sit right wiht you? GPLC I know you are going to love that bro Pre max has 4.5g and man can you feel it....

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I want a wife like that
Sorry bro you can not have my wife.. My wife Jen is the best Woman every made.. She lets me be me as long I as do not do anyhitng Dumb!

Miracles occur naturally as expressions of love. The real miracle is the love that inspires them. In this sense everything that comes from love is a Miracle

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sorry bro you can not have my wife.. My wife Jen is the best Woman every made.. She lets me be me as long I as do not do anyhitng Dumb!

Miracles occur naturally as expressions of love. The real miracle is the love that inspires them. In this sense everything that comes from love is a Miracle
nice man, glad you love PreMax.

Sounds like someones a little lover boy:biglaugh:

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PreMax is legit. GPLC is a great substitute for coffee. You get focus, drive, energy and a nice tight pump. Trauma, id like to see that stash buddy...

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I am going to start a new thread called show me you Sup stash! Upload your pic of your stash!@!!!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
PreMax is legit. GPLC is a great substitute for coffee. You get focus, drive, energy and a nice tight pump. Trauma, id like to see that stash buddy...
Nothing is a substitute for coffee. :lol:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm a Pp rep, and I still get yelled at all the time by the wife, lol. Actually, she's gotten much better over the years. I think my persistent efforts finally paid off.

Maybe one day I'll post up my stash. :D
your persistence won't mean squat when your baby gets to be a teenager, lol. car/cell phone/ipod/shoes/clothes/spending money......................so long stash.

but the satisfaction and joy of raising a good kid far outshines any benefit you may gain from supplements.

supplements are luxuries, kid are blessings.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
your persistence won't mean squat when your baby gets to be a teenager, lol. car/cell phone/ipod/shoes/clothes/spending money......................so long stash.

but the satisfaction and joy of raising a good kid far outshines any benefit you may gain from supplements.

supplements are luxuries, kid are blessings.
That is why I am stocking up now My Son is 3 now--- I want to say my son can do 4 incline push-up.. When he gets about 5 my stash will be no more!!!

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
"I drank my Pre-max 30 min before the gym I got this rush of pure foucs in about 15min"

Any "Rush" you may feel is probably placebo effect. PreMax is stim free and doesn't contain anything that might cause a "rush" effect.

Grey Warden

Awards
it's good to see some people haven't been affected by the economy, and don't mind spending 50 bucks on 10 servings....

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
"I drank my Pre-max 30 min before the gym I got this rush of pure foucs in about 15min"

Any "Rush" you may feel is probably placebo effect. PreMax is stim free and doesn't contain anything that might cause a "rush" effect.
Have you taken GPLC or pre max? this is my 1st time and I know it has no stim that is why i bought but dude that was no Placebo that focus was real deal... I will give a report today to see if I feel the same way..

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

That actually brightened up my day, thank you sir!

Its the taste so far, I'm going to try it later and test diff mixtures (water or more scoops and what have you)

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
it's good to see some people haven't been affected by the economy, and don't mind spending 50 bucks on 10 servings....
well I did not spend that much I had some PP points and it cost me 66.65 for two tubs bro!!! see invoce below..

but the econmony effects everyone including me... Trust me when I say that.... I was lucky to get a huge Tax return because my wife is a stay @ home mom... So with out that well who knows.. for now I am enjoying a little bit of life!.

Products ordered
SKUProductItem priceQtyTotal
PM Pre Max $44.96 2$89.92

Subtotal Before Discounts:$99.90
Points Discount:$36.92
Sale Discount:9.98
Discounted subtotal:$53.00
Shipping cost:$13.65

Total:$66.65

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
That actually brightened up my day, thank you sir!

Its the taste so far, I'm going to try it later and test diff mixtures (water or more scoops and what have you)
I know I had the same issue- The fix is to stick in the freezer for an hour or two pain I know but man it so good after that!!!!! trust me it will fix the taste!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That is why I am stocking up now My Son is 3 now--- I want to say my son can do 4 incline push-up.. When he gets about 5 my stash will be no more!!!
geez, and i was happy as hell just because my son never went to jail, lol.

just kidding-it was my daughters who were the trouble-:pat:

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
geez, and i was happy as hell just because my son never went to jail, lol.

just kidding-it was my daughters who were the trouble-:pat:
Lol I hear Girls are easy when they are young but are hard to handle when they get to the teens.. MY Son Cassius is a nightmare right now.... Just a hard headed....

I only have one sound like you got 3 wow You are the man.... I would lost my mind

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
same thing happen: "I drank my Pre-max 30 min before the gym I got this rush of pure foucs in about 15min"

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lol I hear Girls are easy when they are young but are hard to handle when they get to the teens.. MY Son Cassius is a nightmare right now.... Just a hard headed....

I only have one sound like you got 3 wow You are the man.... I would lost my mind
the payback is grandkids, lol. they come and visit and you spoil the crap out of em-then you get to send them home, lol.:nana:

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
the payback is grandkids, lol. they come and visit and you spoil the crap out of em-then you get to send them home, lol.:nana:
so True so true