Natty Stack ?

countryboy44

Awards
well boys im finally done cutting and lost 82lbs and now its time to get big.

My supps look like this.

ON Opti men multi
ON 100% whey
White Flood
Creatine Monohydrate
ON BCAA 5000 Powder
ON ZMA
Gluatmine

and im trying hghup....

my questions do you think i could add Stoked by Anabolic innovations to that stack? Or maybe novadex xt?

Thanks

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, you could add Stoked to that and RecoverPRO is also more economical than the ON BCAA powder (plus, it's flavored).

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

My supps look like this.

ON Opti men multi
ON 100% whey
White Flood
Creatine Monohydrate
ON BCAA 5000 Powder
ON ZMA
Gluatmine

and im trying hghup....

my questions do you think i could add Stoked by Anabolic innovations to that stack? Or maybe novadex xt?

Thanks
You could. If you're going to use HGHup♂, then I would recommend dropping the ZMA - there's too much Vitamin B6 in that to be dosing with HGHup♂ pre-bed.

~Team APPNUT

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Wow, cutting 82 pounds. That's some serious cardio!

I wouldn't hesitate to add Stoked! It's going to help you out. Some people have libido drops with novedex, which i'm sure after cutting 82 pounds you don't need any reduction of libido ;)

Not to say novedex xt isn't a good product. It does have it's up sides for sure.

countryboy44

Awards
thanks guys i cant wait to start bulking up...

yea 82lbs lost in 12 months this may... I have no worries about my libido now lol

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

My supps look like this.

ON Opti men multi
ON 100% whey
White Flood
Creatine Monohydrate
ON BCAA 5000 Powder
ON ZMA
Gluatmine

and im trying hghup....

Thanks
you could definitely add stoked or novedex but if your looking into estrogen control you shoudl also loo into Sustai alpha, its been my best friend PCT and my GF can attest to taht, also PP's IBCAA is agreat and you can get them both on their sale going on i think there is a day or two left, the IBCAA are back ordered but you can lock in a price of $42 for 1kilo!