Fat burner for a friend

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My buddies looking to lose about 5-10lbs of fat...he was looking at OEP but it seems alittle intense for him...he doesn't have much supplement experience past lipo 6 and his diet from what it sounds like is in check, he also has been doing cardio in the afternoon and lifting at night so he's getting to the gym....any suggestions on a fat burner for that...i thought leviathan reloaded might work and help keep some muscle

risktaker

Awards
My buddies looking to lose about 5-10lbs of fat...he was looking at OEP but it seems alittle intense for him...he doesn't have much supplement experience past lipo 6 and his diet from what it sounds like is in check, he also has been doing cardio in the afternoon and lifting at night so he's getting to the gym....any suggestions on a fat burner for that...i thought leviathan reloaded might work and help keep some muscle
First off, if your friends want to 5-10 pounds of fat, they need to focus on their nutrition and training and that's it. Remember, fat burners are not magic pills, they are just appetite suppresents and plus they do not burn fat, they only shrink them.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
honestly diet is going to be the key. if he wants a little help with appetite suppression maybe an ECA stack. if he isnt experienced with supps then he shld start low dose on the stack and work his way up.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
works for me, just linked him up with this thread so he can see everything

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
While diet may be key in this situation, the addition of a fat burner may help provide a little extra motivation.

If your friend is looking for a low-stim approach, he may want to look into Recreate or Alpha-T2.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
While diet may be key in this situation, the addition of a fat burner may help provide a little extra motivation.

If your friend is looking for a completely non-stim approach, he may want to look into Recreate or Alpha-T2.

both have stims bud.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
both have stims bud.
While not completely devoid of any stimulants, I should have classified them as "low-stim" opposed to "non-stim"...

Alpha-T2: Rauwolscine is a 5-HT1A receptor agonist, which can lower blood pressure and decrease heart rate.

Recreate: Contains 25 mg's caffeine, but should provide clean energy, without the "cracked out" feeling that some fat burners yield.

MBSowards

Awards
How long has his diet been in check and how long has he been doing the cardio? It could just be that the results haven't happened yet. If his diet is pretty well in check he could A) up the cardio amounts a little or B) drop 100 or so calories a day until he starts to notice weight loss and then stick at that level for a while.

I have noticed much better results messing with my diet and exercise than I have seen with fat burners and supplements, and I won't lie I've tried about everything.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
While not completely devoid of any stimulants, I should have classified them as "low-stim" opposed to "non-stim"...

Alpha-T2: Rauwolscine is a 5-HT1A receptor agonist, which can lower blood pressure and decrease heart rate.

Recreate: Contains 25 mg's caffeine, but should provide clean energy, without the "cracked out" feeling that some fat burners yield.
and the 30mg of Methylsynephrine in Alpha-T2