Best anti-cortisol supp

scottac29

Awards
Hey guys, I have used the old version of lean extreme before and liked it. More recently I used the topical 7-cort, which isnt made anymore.
I would like to possibly try Suppress C, X Lean, or Lean FX.

Any thoughts or recommedations greatly appreciated. Pills would be more convienient, but would go with the topical if its that much better. Thanks

lbond2

lbond2

Awards
Endo Amp by primordial performance is a awsome one...take it everyday. You should also get a bottle of toco8 with it...sale is on right now at primordial website.

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I have used the old version of lean extreme before and liked it. More recently I used the topical 7-cort, which isnt made anymore.

Any thoughts or recommedations greatly appreciated. Pills would be more convienient, but would go with the topical if its that much better. Thanks
I run Lean FX several times. I'm quite satisfied with it.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Just use DHEA. It's inexpensive and has a host of other benefits as well.

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Endo Amp by primordial performance is a awsome one...take it everyday. You should also get a bottle of toco8 with it...sale is on right now at primordial website.
I love these two :D

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

The original Lean Xtreme was excellent - the reformulated one does not come up to par with the original, IMO.

Topical cortisol products, such as Suppress-C, I personally do not find effective or strong enough.

As far as supplements for cortisol control, you could use either (or a combination of):
* 7-OH DHEA
* 7-OXO DHEA
* DHEA (this would be the straight out best option)
* Cissus
* Vitamin C

~Team APPNUT

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Suppress-C, Lean Xtreme, Endoamp Max.

In no specific order.

acwingfoot

Awards
Reduce XT or Suppress C FTW
I second the Reduce XT.. running it along side of alpha t2 and PCS/Testopro = me shredding out

Reduce XT at 4 caps a day started to kill my joints.. three is my sweet spot .. one in the AM as soon as I wake, 1 pre-WO and 1 pre-bed

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I like the vitamin C and DHEA bandwagon. Cheaper but I'd run a low dose anti e with the DHEA.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
SNS ReduceXT always worked great for me.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Guys any opinions on Lean Xtreme Vs Reduce XT?

Tried LX 2 times now, its not bad, can feel leaning out, but now that Ive been learning to carb cycle the past 2 weeks, Ive learned to value my diet more above supplementation, but now supplemention done the right way will be awesome for me. So which one of these is likely more potent?

Thanks guys :)

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just finished my tub of endoam max and loved it for PCT hardened up as i went along, you can stil grab it on sale here

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I like the vitamin C and DHEA bandwagon. Cheaper but I'd run a low dose anti e with the DHEA.
A low dose anti e is great idea since DHEA can easily convert to estrogen. I personally like DIM. All natural and works great. For my DHEA fix I personally like DTHC. I take one tab daily.