Formestane ?'s

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Formestane ?'s


    I've been looking into running the topical formestane from CEL as a stand alone, and it looks really promising. These are my goals that got me interested in formestane: (If you know of a diff product, I'd be happy to hear what may fit these goals.)

    Goals: want muscles to harden up/skin tighten up, get more vascular, increase test, and have some nice workouts in the gym.

    Additionally, I don't want to have to worry much about some crazy rebound effect (I will be tapering off though if necessary), loss of libido, or any kind of shutdown.

    I have a few questions I'm hoping I can get help with. I've read the formestane FAQ and noticed this:

    " Formestane is a super-potent AI and ph of hydroxy-test (which is a weak steroid) "

    and

    " 4-Hydroxy Test (4-OHT) is only 65% as anabolic as Testosterone. This will cause some HPTA shutdown, but some believe it to be mild enough for use in Post Cycle Therapy "


    SO,

    --Is formestane a PH or natural?

    --So it will cause some shutdown? Is some kind of PCT therapy necessary to get this back to normal (even though ppl use this as PCT? I guess b/c it's so mild?) What effects can be expected from this mild shut down? Will levels return to normal naturally?

    --Will I suffer from rebound if I taper down?

    --Is estrogen suppression continued after running the product?

    --Is the topical form systemic? Or is it more prone to do its thing on the areas you rub it in?

    --how severe is photo sensitivity with the topical form?


    Thanks for any help! I hear this stuff works WELL. I just want to be sure it's the right product for my goals and how I train.


  2. 1. Depends on your definition, but is generally considered unnatural.
    2. Yes, but only in high doses and possibly unnoticeable at lower doses. Run a low dose and you will have no worries!
    3. Highly doubtful
    4. Yes but not for very long, not sure of the exact answer but assume basically that it is not suppressed.
    5. Systemic I assume
    6. Too vague of a question. Are you referring to post application site photosensitivty or of the product itself?

    I personally love topical formestane. Why? It gave me a tighter muscular feel, dropped alot of sub water weight, MUCH BETTER LIBIDO, im naturally not the least bit vascular so I didnt enjoy that one, but the results for other people speak of it so ignore me. And yes, increased test.

    All in all, I love it. Most people love it. Its good stuff. You should be golden with either topical or PP's oral Formestane.

    Good luck!

  3. Photo sens. .... doubtful. Is it going to reduce you tan? One "test boost" affects vision (another area of "photo sensative") - but ain't OTC.

    It isn't a PH its an AI. Could affect the liver a bit.
    •   
       


  4. I took it as part of my post cycle with havoc. worked pretty good with bloat i guess. you can try novadex xt which is ATD and run it with another testbooster like mass fx or something.

    my friend is doing tbol,HGH up (look into it) and novadex xt and is getting great results. HEs harder,more defined and has only gained like 4-5 pounds in 5 weeks and hes runnig 8.

    form by itself is going to be pretty boring unless all you care about is trying to lean out.

    if you have the cash id go for a bigger stack.

  5. by the way 6oxo ATD form are all considered NOT natural. who gives a fuk tho.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by matthias7 View Post
    Photo sens. .... doubtful. Is it going to reduce you tan? One "test boost" affects vision (another area of "photo sensative") - but ain't OTC.

    It isn't a PH its an AI. Could affect the liver a bit.
    Possible, but very unlikely...as long as your not a complete moron and megadosing it. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by bigwhiteguy29 View Post
    by the way 6oxo ATD form are all considered NOT natural. who gives a fuk tho.
    6OXO is the only one that is supposedly natural...do some reading up on that and decide for yourself. Reading about PA's findings on it is interesting.

    Cheers!:Cheers:
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

  7. I don't know the answer to all of those quetions but I have ran topical form several times. It gave me a good boost in strength, libido and leaned me out some. I never had any rebound or any other negative sides to speak of

  8. is it likely to notice any signs of shutdown after stopping? I def don't want to get involved in something that makes test go down.. for obvious reasons..

  9. Has anyone used IBE Formex or PP's Formestane product?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by xx Zues xx View Post
    Has anyone used IBE Formex or PP's Formestane product?
    yup! get some formestane lv. dose it at 1ml 2 times a day for 3 days to access tolerance, then go to 2ml 2 times a day. the last week drop back down to 1ml 2 times a day, and on last 2 days go with 1ml 1 time a day. take with or without food. take last dose at least 2 hours before bed.

  11. Big T, I hear you're the man when it comes to form... any thoughts on some of my questions? especially the shut down associated with it. thanks!!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by freefall365 View Post
    Big T, I hear you're the man when it comes to form... any thoughts on some of my questions? especially the shut down associated with it. thanks!!
    you run it the way i laid it out and you will be fine. since it is your 1st time on form i set the dosing low, follow the plan and you should be fine. i have never had any problem coming off form-and i have dosed a lot higher than what i laid out for you.

    stop worrying, and enjoy the form!

    good luck, tom.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by freefall365 View Post
    Big T, I hear you're the man when it comes to form... any thoughts on some of my questions? especially the shut down associated with it. thanks!!
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    you run it the way i laid it out and you will be fine. since it is your 1st time on form i set the dosing low, follow the plan and you should be fine. i have never had any problem coming off form-and i have dosed a lot higher than what i laid out for you.

    stop worrying, and enjoy the form!

    good luck, tom.
    As I mentioned FF...listen to the bigT and your run with Form will be a success and certainly enjoyable.

    Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

  14. sorry, i didn't see your dosing protocol T. thanks.

    well NP is out of the oral form by IBE so i went with the topical by CE.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by freefall365 View Post
    sorry, i didn't see your dosing protocol T. thanks.

    well NP is out of the oral form by IBE so i went with the topical by CE.
    good luck, and enjoy!


  16. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    yup! get some formestane lv. dose it at 1ml 2 times a day for 3 days to access tolerance, then go to 2ml 2 times a day. the last week drop back down to 1ml 2 times a day, and on last 2 days go with 1ml 1 time a day. take with or without food. take last dose at least 2 hours before bed.
    Did you like it?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by nunes View Post
    Did you like it?
    Yup, here is the log he kept on it

    PP'S FORMESTANE LV-BIGT'S ON THE FORM AGAIN

  18. Quote Originally Posted by nunes View Post
    Did you like it?
    yup, lol.

  19. I dont know about 6oxo and I think a baseball guy tested positive for it. Not sure if he blamed it on 6oxo or if he really did use it and thats what they labeled he took. 6-bromo natural or not cant use it in sports. who cares about being natural tho, that ****s gay haha

  20. Quote Originally Posted by freefall365 View Post
    sorry, i didn't see your dosing protocol T. thanks.

    well NP is out of the oral form by IBE so i went with the topical by CE.
    I'm curious to hear how the topical works for you. After hearing rave reviews from many I ordered a bottle. It has yet to produce positive results for me. I started at one squirt and got a headache by the next morning. Waited a week and tried again, built up to one squirt twice a day for about 3 days and got a low grade headach that wouldn't quit and became extremely tired. Had quite positive experiences with 6-bromo so I had high hopes, but for me it's only proved to be a headache in a bottle.

  21. well my form just arrived today I'll keep you updates on how it's going. I'm going to start with two squirts for a day or two and see how I react.
  22. Swole Stack, Form


    i'm just coming off the SWOLE stake by AI. Testopro, Stoked, Glycobol.

    Do I need to wait before I start form? or can I run it right away?

    Thanks for any thoughts on this.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by freefall365 View Post
    i'm just coming off the SWOLE stake by AI. Testopro, Stoked, Glycobol.

    Do I need to wait before I start form? or can I run it right away?

    Thanks for any thoughts on this.
    no need to wait-start it!

  24. thanks big t, you da man, man!

  25. FreeFall,
    1. Formestane is NOT natural. It is an anti aromatase drug and mild ph to 4 oh t.

    2. It is NOT suppressive according to the few instances of blood that I've ever seen.

    *I've never seen ANY evidence that it's hard on the liver. I don't know why Matthias keeps saying that in Formestane threads (not calling you out buddy, just would like some evidence).

    3. Steroidal AI's N E V E R cause rebound. Steroidal means that they permanently bind to available aromatase. IMO the people who experience rebound never fully recovered through pct and as natty level returned AFTER pct, their natural test aromatized. Insufficient pct causes rebound, don't blame the AI (that's not directed at you FreeFall, that's directed at brotelligence in general and one of my pet peaves).

    4. Form is 100% systemic. Frequently, chest "tightening" is reported probably because that's where aromatase elicits visible effects though.

    5. I have no clue where you are going with the photo sensitivity questions ??? LOL

    *note, in my experience, form overshadows any natty product that I've ever stacked it with, hence sort of wasting the other products. My personal opinion is that I run it solo, stacked when a thermo when cutting aggressively to maintain strength and libido, or run ON cycle.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    no need to wait-start it!
    sub'd.

    just started topical today, few days ahead of PCT. looking forward to continued leaning.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by skiboyny View Post
    I'm curious to hear how the topical works for you. After hearing rave reviews from many I ordered a bottle. It has yet to produce positive results for me. I started at one squirt and got a headache by the next morning. Waited a week and tried again, built up to one squirt twice a day for about 3 days and got a low grade headach that wouldn't quit and became extremely tired. Had quite positive experiences with 6-bromo so I had high hopes, but for me it's only proved to be a headache in a bottle.
    Huh. I have the same issue. I've taken to using .75-1ml with fat ass meals, right in the middle of the meal, and dosing once a day, unless I feel fine, then I take another dose with another fat ass meal. so far, much better. I'd really like to know if its the form, the LV, or I'm just a sensitive bastard.

    Regardless, muscle hardness and fullness are up, and I'm looking bigger. Haven't gotten to a good scale since I started.

  28. Oh, libido is stupid on this stuff, too. Btw, I was eating a big burrito just now, and shot 1.5ml. And my head is now unhappy. Weird. That's what I get for straying from the protocol.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Huh. I have the same issue. I've taken to using .75-1ml with fat ass meals, right in the middle of the meal, and dosing once a day, unless I feel fine, then I take another dose with another fat ass meal. so far, much better. I'd really like to know if its the form, the LV, or I'm just a sensitive bastard.

    Regardless, muscle hardness and fullness are up, and I'm looking bigger. Haven't gotten to a good scale since I started.
    I'm using the CEL transdermal so I'm thinking it's the form. It does lean me out fast and muscle shows hard. No strength increase or libdo increase.

  30. Huh, interesting. Odd, because TD should be a timed release effect.

    Celc5, what's this about chest tightness? I'm getting a bit of that.

  31. Poison,
    to clarify, we are describing a leaning effect in the chest region that exceeds leaning effect through the rest of the body.

    In regards to your headaches, form makes my BP go through the roof if I ramp it too quickly. I bet that is the culprit. I add taurine at aggressive doses (10-12g /day) with a TON of water to combat the issue. Once BP stabilizes, I taper my taurine down to about 3-4g/day but keep the water high.

    You weren't referring to chest pains were you btw?

  32. Ah. Interesting. Well, high BP would describe what I'm experiencing, and thet lessening of symptoms. I do feel like I'm getting used to it.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    *I've never seen ANY evidence that it's hard on the liver. I don't know why Matthias keeps saying that in Formestane threads (not calling you out buddy, just would like some evidence).
    Yes you are!

    It was on the Primordial Performance website under "Education". It was "1" on the indication scale.

    HOWEVER, I checked again and .... "0", neutral on the liver. Maybe I misread it, but I don't think I did. I think the numbers shifted around a bit.

    PP are currently claiming "The One" is pretty hard on the liver. APPNUT have always maintained it isn't.

    So there isn't any evidence now. Which is great! Personally, I only need formestane (I think) but I've the test results to check on it yet.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    FreeFall,
    1. Formestane is NOT natural. It is an anti aromatase drug and mild ph to 4 oh t.

    2. It is NOT suppressive according to the few instances of blood that I've ever seen.

    *I've never seen ANY evidence that it's hard on the liver. I don't know why Matthias keeps saying that in Formestane threads (not calling you out buddy, just would like some evidence).

    3. Steroidal AI's N E V E R cause rebound. Steroidal means that they permanently bind to available aromatase. IMO the people who experience rebound never fully recovered through pct and as natty level returned AFTER pct, their natural test aromatized. Insufficient pct causes rebound, don't blame the AI (that's not directed at you FreeFall, that's directed at brotelligence in general and one of my pet peaves).

    4. Form is 100% systemic. Frequently, chest "tightening" is reported probably because that's where aromatase elicits visible effects though.

    5. I have no clue where you are going with the photo sensitivity questions ??? LOL

    *note, in my experience, form overshadows any natty product that I've ever stacked it with, hence sort of wasting the other products. My personal opinion is that I run it solo, stacked when a thermo when cutting aggressively to maintain strength and libido, or run ON cycle.
    i agree that the td formestane carrier is by all standards systematic-BUT my own personal experience tells me more/increased effect is seen on sights it is applied to.
  35. dosing


    do you guys dose at 4 squirts (100mg of form) per dose as the bottle says?

  36. ...so running form does not need pct and no taper needed?

    ...but you still need a break after a cycle of form correct?...wouldn't that be in actuality some sort of 'pct'

  37. Matthias,
    it's possible that there are different repurcussions to oral vs. TD. My personal experience with bloodwork is that liver values were never affected, even with aggressive dosing with TD applicaiton.

    I hadn't really thought of the oral effects on the liver. I see your point of view and appreciate your explanation

    FreeFall,
    I like to start with a low dose 1-2 squirts TD 2x per day. Then I ramp every few days until I find my sweet spot. I usually end up somewhere between 160 and 200mg /day TD.

    Steam,
    no pct is necessary.
    IMO no taper is needed. Others will disagree though.
    As far as taking a break, that's an open ended question. What do you plan on dong after formestane? If you're simply asking can I take it indefinitely, I'd say "no" and others would agree this time LOL
  38. dosing sweet spot


    Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post

    FreeFall,
    I like to start with a low dose 1-2 squirts TD 2x per day. Then I ramp every few days until I find my sweet spot. I usually end up somewhere between 160 and 200mg /day TD.
    Thanks Celc!

    This sounds dumb, but as a first time user I'm not sure: what makes you think you've hit the 'sweet spot' is there some immediate effect/feeling after taking your dose where you know?

    I also noticed that if I run 4 pumps 2x a day bottle's gone in 15 days (one serving is 4 pums, 30 servings per bottle)... ooops guess I should have got 2 bottles

  39. For me, it's when I feel that libido couldn't POSSIBLY get higher and that all my compound moves are going up in the gym by 5 pounds every week beyond PRs. In other words, when you're experiencing positive effects, no need to go higher with dosing.

    IF you need to get two bottles, it'll still be the best deal in the supplement market for $60 (short of phs).

  40. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    For me, it's when I feel that libido couldn't POSSIBLY get higher and that all my compound moves are going up in the gym by 5 pounds every week beyond PRs. In other words, when you're experiencing positive effects, no need to go higher with dosing.

    IF you need to get two bottles, it'll still be the best deal in the supplement market for $60 (short of phs).
    Right on! that sounds pretty good thank you brother.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. How much Formestane do I need to...
    By Broly in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-22-2012, 02:37 PM
  2. Formestane with TRT/HRT?
    By RoadBlocK in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-18-2009, 03:33 PM
Log in
Log in