Hoping I have all my D-aspartic acid bases covered....

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    Super Saiyan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    31
    Posts
    99
    Answers
    0

    Question Hoping I have all my D-aspartic acid bases covered....


    Its pretty popular in my area, I have heard from people 3 grams with breakfast is what they are doing with great results. I have researched on this site and have become a lot less blind. I have 60 days worth at 3 grams a day. I plan on doing 1500mg twice a day to get the full 3 grams. I still cant find any info on how long a good length is to run DAA. Thank to this form, I learned to take this with a B-complex and DMAE. Also I will be running a bottle of the old hyperdrol I got for dirt cheap although its a few months expired. The old formula is (Cissus Quadrangularis Proprietary Ketosteroid Extract, Proprietary Urtica Dioica Lignan Complex, 6-BrAD (6-Bromodione), Proprietary Forsholii Diterpene Complex Cissus Quadrangularis Proprietary Ketosteroid Extract) I mainly picked that cause 6-Bromodione is good to run with DAA I read. Anything else I missed or could add? Thanks for any info or help!

  2. Registered User
    zombiemuscle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    606
    Answers
    0


    Why is the b complex important?
  3. Registered User
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,415
    Answers
    0


    I personally would run it with Sustain and 1-carboxy, and instead DMAE, go with either TMG or SAMe which are stronger methyl donors.
    doing my own thang!
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    zombiemuscle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    606
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    I personally would run it with Sustain and 1-carboxy, and instead DMAE, go with either TMG or SAMe which are stronger methyl donors.
    I've used tmg in the past. Why does d aspartic acid need methyl groups?
  5. Registered User
    bkprice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    296
    Answers
    0


    DAA converts into nmda, this process requires a methyl donor, TMG is one of the better choices for this. Also, sense nmda is what produces the main results, you may look into Nefiracetam. This study shows its enhancing effects on the nmda receptor

    http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/j...TRY=1&SRETRY=0
  6. Registered User
    Super Saiyan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    31
    Posts
    99
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    I personally would run it with Sustain and 1-carboxy, and instead DMAE, go with either TMG or SAMe which are stronger methyl donors.
    Thanks, I saw some SaMe at meijers for 50% off I will be picking up! Should I be taking vitex when I take DAA to control prolactin?
  7. Registered User
    zombiemuscle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    606
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Super Saiyan View Post
    Thanks, I saw some SaMe at meijers for 50% off I will be picking up! Should I be taking vitex when I take DAA to control prolactin?
    The one carboxy is for the prolactin.
  8. Registered User
    zombiemuscle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    606
    Answers
    0


    Can the body methylate DAA on it's own? Even if it can I know tmg would optimize process.

    Also, can DAA be toxic if the body isn't methylating it?
  9. Registered User
    Super Saiyan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    31
    Posts
    99
    Answers
    0


    Awesome info thanks. I started it today with everything I needed, I hope it lives up to the hype that has been created! I feel I am a great test, lets just say I am quite the non-responder to most items which sucks! I've had acute depression for years as well so it should be interesting to see if my mood changes which I have read it does. From the people who started me on this still say to do only 3 grams with breakfast no matter what, well I like the 1500mg twice a day idea better so I will try that out. Anyone know yet whats a safe length to run DAA? 4 weeks on and 4 off is the usual standby, or longer?
  10. Registered User
    zombiemuscle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    606
    Answers
    0


    Another question:
    DAA, or NMDA, does not compete with glutamine for the receptor, correct? Meaning it would be great to stack glutamine, daa, and tmg?
  11. Registered User
    lyfespan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,124
    Answers
    0


    interested in seeing what all the hype is about
  12. Registered User
    Super Saiyan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    31
    Posts
    99
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by zombiemuscle View Post
    The one carboxy is for the prolactin.
    Is vitex still ok? I have everything else and kinda already started it. Should I take it every time I take DAA?
  13. Registered User
    zombiemuscle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    606
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Super Saiyan View Post
    Is vitex still ok? I have everything else and kinda already started it. Should I take it every time I take DAA?
    Vitex has been used in the past to help monks maintain a celebate lifestyle and reduce libido. It's mechanism may be counterproductive for bodybuilding. There are still many unknowns when it comes to vitex.

    Still, a lot of people like vitex. If you wish to use it, take a dose on the AM and a second dose before bed.
  14. Registered User
    Super Saiyan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    31
    Posts
    99
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by zombiemuscle View Post
    Vitex has been used in the past to help monks maintain a celebate lifestyle and reduce libido. It's mechanism may be counterproductive for bodybuilding. There are still many unknowns when it comes to vitex.

    Still, a lot of people like vitex. If you wish to use it, take a dose on the AM and a second dose before bed.
    Ahhhh Bogus! I thought it was great to help reduce prolactin. Isn't it in alot of test boosters as well, like nutrex vitrix?
  15. Registered User
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,415
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Super Saiyan View Post
    Awesome info thanks. I started it today with everything I needed, I hope it lives up to the hype that has been created! I feel I am a great test, lets just say I am quite the non-responder to most items which sucks! I've had acute depression for years as well so it should be interesting to see if my mood changes which I have read it does. From the people who started me on this still say to do only 3 grams with breakfast no matter what, well I like the 1500mg twice a day idea better so I will try that out. Anyone know yet whats a safe length to run DAA? 4 weeks on and 4 off is the usual standby, or longer?
    If you have had acute depression for years, go with SAMe as your methyl donor, great for one's mood.
    doing my own thang!
  16. Registered User
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,415
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bkprice View Post
    DAA converts into nmda, this process requires a methyl donor, TMG is one of the better choices for this. Also, sense nmda is what produces the main results, you may look into Nefiracetam. This study shows its enhancing effects on the nmda receptor

    http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/j...TRY=1&SRETRY=0
    Link was invalid bro!
    doing my own thang!
  17. Registered User
    zombiemuscle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    606
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Super Saiyan View Post
    Ahhhh Bogus! I thought it was great to help reduce prolactin. Isn't it in alot of test boosters as well, like nutrex vitrix?
    1 carboxy or mucuna pruriens (velvet bean) are the two best choices for herbal prolactin control. 1 carboxy is supposed to be used by the body easier. Something about crossing the blood brain barrier. I've used both with great results. Velvet bean also increases mood.

    I've used vitex before but it's nothing special.
  18. Registered User
    Super Saiyan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    31
    Posts
    99
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    If you have had acute depression for years, go with SAMe as your methyl donor, great for one's mood.
    I did, I picked up some extra strength 400mg pills, 30 of them for 17 bucks on sale. I am properly going to break the pills in half since the double strength ones were the ones on discount so I can take 200mg of SAMe twice a day with my DAA doses.
  19. Registered User
    Super Saiyan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    31
    Posts
    99
    Answers
    0


    What's a good dosage for samE for daa? 200mg twice a day or 400 mg twice a day with my daa dosages
  20. Registered User
    Maradona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    90
    Answers
    0


    Maybe a lower dosage is needed in order to avoid aromatasa.

    The studies indicated 3 grams daily for 12 days increased testosterone by 40% ( or is it 33%?) so I am guessing you either take it for 12 days then take some anti-e or AI or take a lower dosage like for example 1.5gram daily and one could expect the same 40% T increase in let's say 24 days.

    Does this make any sense?

    Also, you can add @ 500mg velvet bean ( 20% L Dopa ) daily to help control cortisol although I do not advise long term use of this extract; perhaps the best way to take DAA is to simply use it in short cycles then immediately run a PCT or some sort of estrogen control supplement protocol. You can use LJ 100 , Sustain Alpha or any of the effective herbal test boosters out there.

    I would use Velvet extract and Coleus extract after 12 days of using DAA only if I wanted quick results.
  21. Registered User
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,415
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    Maybe a lower dosage is needed in order to avoid aromatasa.

    The studies indicated 3 grams daily for 12 days increased testosterone by 40% ( or is it 33%?) so I am guessing you either take it for 12 days then take some anti-e or AI or take a lower dosage like for example 1.5gram daily and one could expect the same 40% T increase in let's say 24 days.

    Does this make any sense?

    Also, you can add @ 500mg velvet bean ( 20% L Dopa ) daily to help control cortisol although I do not advise long term use of this extract; perhaps the best way to take DAA is to simply use it in short cycles then immediately run a PCT or some sort of estrogen control supplement protocol. You can use LJ 100 , Sustain Alpha or any of the effective herbal test boosters out there.

    I would use Velvet extract and Coleus extract after 12 days of using DAA only if I wanted quick results.
    WTF DAA does not require a pct, an AI along a prolactin blocker is ideal, of course a methyl donor is nice as well. Remember boys and girls, boosting testosterone through endogenous means does NOT require a pct, now exogeneous testosterone(injecting test) will require a pct.
    doing my own thang!
  22. Registered User
    Maradona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    90
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    WTF DAA does not require a pct, an AI along a prolactin blocker is ideal, of course a methyl donor is nice as well. Remember boys and girls, boosting testosterone through endogenous means does NOT require a pct, now exogeneous testosterone(injecting test) will require a pct.
    I wasn't trying to say a PCT is a must and what I meant by PCT was taking time off before cycling again and using other compounds to help keep balanced hormone levels.

    As far as endogenous test levels not causing aramataze I beg to differ since the body can only metabolized a limited amount of testosterone unlike endogenous GH which the pituitary gland can produce in massive amounts.

    Anyway, I am not a doctor and just sharing what I know from experience. I am going to start using this DAA next monday, I got the powder. I am also getting some calcium d glucarate and hopefully 99% pharma grade pure L Dopa if not I will use the 20% extract. I am trying to find the NMDA hopefully I will find it so I could use less DAA or combined the two together 3:1 ratio.
  23. Registered User
    zombiemuscle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    606
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    I wasn't trying to say a PCT is a must and what I meant by PCT was taking time off before cycling again and using other compounds to help keep balanced hormone levels.

    As far as endogenous test levels not causing aramataze I beg to differ since the body can only metabolized a limited amount of testosterone unlike endogenous GH which the pituitary gland can produce in massive amounts.

    Anyway, I am not a doctor and just sharing what I know from experience. I am going to start using this DAA next monday, I got the powder. I am also getting some calcium d glucarate and hopefully 99% pharma grade pure L Dopa if not I will use the 20% extract. I am trying to find the NMDA hopefully I will find it so I could use less DAA or combined the two together 3:1 ratio.
    Just take DAA with TMG. The tmg changes daa into NMDA. I took andrew732's advice on that and am very happy. My daa product has an ai in it so that base is covered as well. I'm not taking anything for prolactin other than a coenzyme b complex vitamin from now foods. No problems with prolactin yet and am feeling stronger than ever. I started daa without tmg, and when I started the tmg I noticed a huge difference. Hope this helps!
  24. Registered User
    Maradona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    90
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by zombiemuscle View Post
    Just take DAA with TMG. The tmg changes daa into NMDA. I took andrew732's advice on that and am very happy. My daa product has an ai in it so that base is covered as well. I'm not taking anything for prolactin other than a coenzyme b complex vitamin from now foods. No problems with prolactin yet and am feeling stronger than ever. I started daa without tmg, and when I started the tmg I noticed a huge difference. Hope this helps!
    I appreciate the info but just to make sure TMG is Betaine correct?
    How much of it were you taking if you do not mind me asking please?
    Are you taking 3 grams of the DDA daily, once or split in two dosages?
    What would be a good legal AI or anti e in your opinion?
    I hear L dopa will help control the prolactin but I am know vitamin B6 can help.
    Sorry for all the questions I just want to make sure I use this DAA correctly and cover all bases.

    Thank you for your help!
  25. Registered User
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,415
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    I appreciate the info but just to make sure TMG is Betaine correct?
    How much of it were you taking if you do not mind me asking please?
    Are you taking 3 grams of the DDA daily, once or split in two dosages?
    What would be a good legal AI or anti e in your opinion?
    I hear L dopa will help control the prolactin but I am know vitamin B6 can help.
    Sorry for all the questions I just want to make sure I use this DAA correctly and cover all bases.

    Thank you for your help!
    Betaine is TMG, most people split it, I take it once with 2-3g of TMG. Sustain Alpha would be a nice AI to go with it. Also realize that aromataziation is normal even with AI's, you aint gonna get shutdown just because of aromatization. Too long to explain LMAO. 1-Carboxy by USP powders, green tea extract 50% ECGC's is what you want, maybe even 50mcg of HuzperineA for somastatin control. I also recommend 4g LCLT to really maximize your run.
    doing my own thang!
  26. Registered User
    zombiemuscle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    606
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    I appreciate the info but just to make sure TMG is Betaine correct?
    How much of it were you taking if you do not mind me asking please?
    Are you taking 3 grams of the DDA daily, once or split in two dosages?
    What would be a good legal AI or anti e in your opinion?
    I hear L dopa will help control the prolactin but I am know vitamin B6 can help.
    Sorry for all the questions I just want to make sure I use this DAA correctly and cover all bases.

    Thank you for your help!
    My DAA dose is lower than you are wanting to run. I'm taking 3 caps Hard FX two times a day. 1 gram of TMG with each of the 3 cap doses.
  27. Registered User
    Maradona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    90
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Betaine is TMG, most people split it, I take it once with 2-3g of TMG. Sustain Alpha would be a nice AI to go with it. Also realize that aromataziation is normal even with AI's, you aint gonna get shutdown just because of aromatization. Too long to explain LMAO. 1-Carboxy by USP powders, green tea extract 50% ECGC's is what you want, maybe even 50mcg of HuzperineA for somastatin control. I also recommend 4g LCLT to really maximize your run.
    Thanks for the info and no need for explaining I know about aromatization , I admit I am not up to date with supplements and the last supplements I remember using was VPX 's pro hormones and ECA stacks like Thermadrene from ProPharma after that I started using the other stuff and completely tuned out from supplements but I have been clean for about a year now and want to keep it natural and legal especially. This DAA sounds very good and because I know about aromatization I want to be prepared, I think 500mg to 1g of calcium d glucarate daily should help.

    Thank you!
  28. Registered User
    zombiemuscle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    606
    Answers
    0


    Can anyone tell me if taking NAC will decrease the effectiveness of the methylated NMDA??
  29. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Grambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,787
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    Thanks for the info and no need for explaining I know about aromatization , I admit I am not up to date with supplements and the last supplements I remember using was VPX 's pro hormones and ECA stacks like Thermadrene from ProPharma after that I started using the other stuff and completely tuned out from supplements but I have been clean for about a year now and want to keep it natural and legal especially. This DAA sounds very good and because I know about aromatization I want to be prepared, I think 500mg to 1g of calcium d glucarate daily should help.

    Thank you!
    I have been using 6gs a day split along with Sam-e and I3C (both 400mg a day I believe before breakfast). This is 4th week.

    Noticed ZERO feelings of aromatization and nothing that would lead me to believe that there is a problem with prolactin on this particular supplement. Just some experience.

    Also the main study used did 3g before breakfast and thats exactly what I would do since that is obviously shown to work. I don't see any reason to split it up personally.
    I wouldn't get too crazy in stacking too many things or how do you know what is working? just a thought.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  30. Registered User
    Maradona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    90
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    I have been using 6gs a day split along with Sam-e and I3C (both 400mg a day I believe before breakfast). This is 4th week.

    Noticed ZERO feelings of aromatization and nothing that would lead me to believe that there is a problem with prolactin on this particular supplement. Just some experience.

    Also the main study used did 3g before breakfast and thats exactly what I would do since that is obviously shown to work. I don't see any reason to split it up personally.
    I wouldn't get too crazy in stacking too many things or how do you know what is working? just a thought.
    Thank you for sharing, are feeling any positive effects?

    Actually I started taking mine too , 3 grams in 4 ounces of Grapefruit juice before breakfast, is been 3 days now and I feel a slight increase in libido.

    The first time I tried it I dissolved in water and it tastes sort of like alka seltzer and is not bad at all but with the grafruit juice you do not taste anything at all and there is no waste, it seems as if the grapefruit juice acts as an oral carrier.

    If available , How about just taking straight NMDA? 30mg to 50mg daily?
  31. Registered User
    zombiemuscle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    606
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by zombiemuscle View Post
    Can anyone tell me if taking NAC will decrease the effectiveness of the methylated NMDA??
    I'm having no prolactin issues, and noticing huge increase in libido. My gym recovery is swift, and I'm noticing boosted strength in the gym.
  32. Registered User
    Maradona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    90
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by zombiemuscle View Post
    I'm having no prolactin issues, and noticing huge increase in libido. My gym recovery is swift, and I'm noticing boosted strength in the gym.
    How long you been taking the DAA and at what dosage?
  33. Registered User
    zombiemuscle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    606
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    How long you been taking the DAA and at what dosage?
    taking hard fx, upped my dose to 3 caps 3x a day, with 1gram tmg at each dose. it hasnt been long maybe a couple weeks. and when i started i was using only 2 caps twice a day. hard to say really how much ive been using cuz its propietary blend.
  34. Registered User
    zombiemuscle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    606
    Answers
    0


    I've been on hard fx for 19 days. After 19 days I've gained 6 pounds and am receiving compliments for my body recomp.
  35. Registered User
    TxHomeGrown's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    170
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by zombiemuscle View Post
    I've been on hard fx for 19 days. After 19 days I've gained 6 pounds and am receiving compliments for my body recomp.
    The AX spiking continues!
  36. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Grambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,787
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TxHomeGrown View Post
    The AX spiking continues!
    lulz
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  37. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,304
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    I personally would run it with Sustain and 1-carboxy, and instead DMAE, go with either TMG or SAMe which are stronger methyl donors.
    It's not only methyldonation that is at work here, but I strongly agree with the TMG.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  38. Registered User
    Maradona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    90
    Answers
    0


    How about just taking 30mg or 50mg of N-Methyl D Aspartic Acid instead of 3 grams of DAA?
  39. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,304
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    How about just taking 30mg or 50mg of N-Methyl D Aspartic Acid instead of 3 grams of DAA?
    Go head and buy some and let us know how it works.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  40. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    poison's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,904
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TxHomeGrown View Post
    The AX spiking continues!
    No kidding.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. D-Aspartic Acid (DAA)
    By John.R in forum Supplements
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 02-12-2013, 01:25 AM
  2. epol bases covered?
    By purplesnowcap in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-09-2011, 08:08 PM
  3. D-Aspartic Acid
    By cjllucky in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-12-2010, 06:52 AM
  4. D ASPARTIC ACID
    By corsaking in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-20-2010, 04:09 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-04-2010, 11:45 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in