Hoping I have all my D-aspartic acid bases covered....

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
wow....

why not take this now and wait.

when and IF you feel the extra test forced the aromatase enzyme to upregulate and convert more of the new test to estrogen and that that is enough to produce symtoms.
ONLY then should you consider an AI.

Lastly, if your totaL Cholesterol is below 150 for whatever reason, dont expect your testes to be able to produce any more test. so review your diet.

personally id like to see a few more human studies at least for 4 weeks at a time before i try this.

nmda antagonism/agonism is not something you wanna mess with. for your cognitive health down the road.

so be carefull

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good call; I have a few bottles of that on hand.

Thanks for keeping us posted Grambo.
Update

I can't be for certain that this was caused by my high dosing of DAA or that I had this problem already (since my levels of T were low and been tryign to bring them up) BUT...

Blood work form Yesterday 4/19

PRL 16.4 HIGH Range for Lab 4.0-15.2

So to be on safe side might want to add in some sort of prolactin control such as Ldopa.

Super Saiyan

Super Saiyan

Awards
Update

I can't be for certain that this was caused by my high dosing of DAA or that I had this problem already (since my levels of T were low and been tryign to bring them up) BUT...

Blood work form Yesterday 4/19

PRL 16.4 HIGH Range for Lab 4.0-15.2

So to be on safe side might want to add in some sort of prolactin control such as Ldopa.
Ok question about that. I have been doing 1500mg of DAA, twice a day with a SAMe 400mg tablet, B100 complex and the old version of hyperdrol with 6-Bromodione in it for a little over 2 weeks now. Sadly I just started talking to am amazing girl so my diet kinda slipped up as in have not been eating enough with a girl over I think most of us have been there lol My strength has been up at the gym though for sure. I was worried about splitting up the 3 gram dosage into 1500 twice but maybe the second month I will take just 3 grams in the morning, if I did when would I take my AI and any suggestions on which one is good? Also to my original question to the quote on this post, i picked up some Mucuna Pruriens Standardized to 15% L-dopa at 400mg per capsule, how much do I take and when to take it? Thank you!