Help me choose what to cut on.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dermatherm and Dermacrine? Or Dermatherm and LV FORM?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bumperz

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
Never tried dermacrine but formestane is good sh*t. Why not Dermacrine and LV Form? Formestane has been shown to have no impact on test levels so the extra test from the DHEA in Dermacrine would provide some nice synergy there.

Choosing from your two options, I'd go with the Dermatherm + LV Formestane.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I havent tried Dermacrine or Form, but the Derma Therm Target I have. Im more interested in Dermacrine plus Derma Therm though.

jucedporkchop

Awards
I rec these like i did in another thread with a similer question:
* IBCAA from PP (BCAA's can help with fatloss AND help ALOT with keeping muscle on, I highly rec them along with stanterd protein powder like lipoprotein from lg for eg. to help retain muscle.

* GREEN TEA (PP has them in pill form for on the run or if you happen nto to liek drinking tea, it has: EGCG & polyphenols catalyze fat loss & suppress appetite.

*Dermacrine and Formestane and/or maybe DERMATHERM TARGET.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
id say if youre doing a cut and not a serious shred down use the dermacrine topcial, but heads up the pregnenolone really boost apetite so you must be disciplined but its great i dropped like 2% over 4 weeks on it i loved it but was also on phytotest

UKStrength

id say if youre doing a cut and not a serious shred down use the dermacrine topcial, but heads up the pregnenolone really boost apetite so you must be disciplined but its great i dropped like 2% over 4 weeks on it i loved it but was also on phytotest
2% in 4 weeks?? beast! :D

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
starving tho bro starving damn dermacrine but it was solid i loved it, currently on dermatherm target and man i love that its basically the best stim free fat burner i have ever used, (ust happens to be topical :) )

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmm I am not sure I can afford all 3......

UKStrength

Well, you could whore yourself out to a thousand fat chicks for $50 or a hundred really fat chicks for $500.
Never knew you were a chubby-chaser Jim ;) Sounds like an easy way to make money though if your stomach can hold it!

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
Never knew you were a chubby-chaser Jim ;) Sounds like an easy way to make money though if your stomach can hold it!
That was a quote from Quagmire on Family Guy, lol.

However, fat girls need love too - they just gotta pay...