New member with questions

Regginretae

Banned
Awards
I'm new to the site. I think this site will be very helpful. I've been lifting 7 years and I weighed a 120 lbs soak and wet. I took this past year off because I had surgery and physical therapy. But i've been cleared 100% by the doc to lift as much and heavy as I want. Before my injury in 2008 I weighed 185 and my max bench was 305. I stepped into the gym last week for the first time and I couldn't even bench 225. I was very discouraged and disaapointed. But now I'm over it. And now I want it all back as fast as possible. So I would like some feedback on some different supplements that my fellow lifters have had success with. I want the most potent fast acting supplement on today's market. I used to take hgh but now it's been banned and hard to come by. ( thanks alot baseball ). So any feedback will be greatly appreciated.... Glad to be here...

Regginretae

Banned
Awards
Just so there's no confusion in my last post, I weighed 120 when I started lifting 7 years ago. And since then I managed to pack on 65 lbs of muscle and strength. Til this last year with my injury I've lost a little wieght about 10 to 15 lbs But I've lost a lot more strength. So I want it back as fast as possible. Hopefully I can get some good feedback about some supplements. Thanks for taking the time to read this

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Just starting back stick with a great diet and training. Some creatine along with whey protein and a multi would be good for now. Your muscle memory will come back. Try to rush the process can lead to injury. I would not use any anabolics at this time.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Just starting back stick with a great diet and training. Some creatine along with whey protein and a multi would be good for now. Your muscle memory will come back. Try to rush the process can lead to injury. I would not use any anabolics at this time.
^^^ I agree 100%. Stick wth the basics. When I had surgery on my hand a few years ago it set me back a little, but I bouced back and got much stronger without any crazy supplements. Diet is key and patience is essential.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
bro why did you post this in every single section of the forum?