Better than whey protein powder - Maximum Absorbed Protein

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established

Dear AM,

MAP is 100% pure pre-digested casein protein, aka Peptopro™. Peptopro is the top rated protein for fast and efficient absorption. Our Maximum Absorbed Protein (MAP) is a pure Peptopro protein powder -- for optimal absorption of protein and amino acids.(1)

Most amino acid supplements are single form, making them less water soluble than PeptoPro and therefore harder for the body to absorb. When amino acids are in short peptide form, as they are in MAP, they are more water soluble. This allows them to easily pass through the intestinal walls and be absorbed into the blood stream. The peptides in MAP are absorbed 2-3x better than single amino acids and long chain proteins from whole foods or other standard protein supplements.

MAP is absorbed so quickly and efficiently that it will enhance muscle growth and recovery better than regular protein or amino acids.

When taken before exercise MAP will actually reverse muscular protein breakdown and stimulate muscle protein synthesis during exercise.(2) Increasing amino acid levels during exercise will improve the muscle building potential post exercise and allow for faster recovery.

Alot of supposed best rated proteins are just popular for their good flavor (but loaded with sugars and fillers). With MAP you get great taste, superior absorption, and high purity protein with 100% natural ingredients. For high quality, pre-digested proteins, MAP is quite possibly the best protein supplement on the market.

Jim Benvie
Primordial Marketing

Questions?

Phone – 1-800-568-2924

Email - [email protected]

9am-5pm PST Live Chat - Primordial Performance Live Support

Visit - Primordial Performance

Primordial Performance LLC
13331 NE Whitaker Way
Portland OR 97230

References-

1. The number of glycine residues which limits intact absorption of glycine oligopeptides in human jejunum.
Adibi SA et al.
J Clin Invest. 1977 Nov;60(5):1008-16

2. Protein coingestion stimulates muscle protein synthesis during resistance-type exercise.
Milou Beelen, et al.
Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 295: E70-E77, 2008

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im glad someone else started carrying Pepto Pro, especially one that tasted good. Thank you Primordial Performance.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
So I checked, and this really is about as cheap as were gonna get PeptoPro, so why not get it from a reputable company? It's even flavored!

TheU

Awards
Im thinking i might order this with my product cash i got from my turnibol stack...

Think im going to order some more stuff as well.. maybe i can finally just stick with one company instead of several different ones to make the right mix

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
As much as I love PP and their products (i buy endoamp and sustain alpha 3 at a time) I don't agree with PeptoPro as a whole. The studies that have been done showing PeptoPro is any good have been done with funding by PeptoPro people. The independent ones done have shown that heavily hydrosylated proteins are great for overall absorption but for the most part, it does to the liver, not to systemic or incorporation into the muscles for synthesis.

For a pound of flavored PeptoPro by a great company, you can't beat the deal. Just saying to look more into the actual protein before you buy into the hype of it.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im thinking i might order this with my product cash i got from my turnibol stack...

Think im going to order some more stuff as well.. maybe i can finally just stick with one company instead of several different ones to make the right mix

thats pretty much the whole reasone i use PP, i love their stuff and they carry almost everything i need
i was really impressed with the muscle recovery i got form MAP

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
[/B]

thats pretty much the whole reasone i use PP, i love their stuff and they carry almost everything i need
i was really impressed with the muscle recovery i got form MAP
Pretty much times 2 for me as well. I use some other kinds of products, but its ones that Primordial doesnt make.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
As much as I love PP and their products (i buy endoamp and sustain alpha 3 at a time) I don't agree with PeptoPro as a whole. The studies that have been done showing PeptoPro is any good have been done with funding by PeptoPro people. The independent ones done have shown that heavily hydrosylated proteins are great for overall absorption but for the most part, it does to the liver, not to systemic or incorporation into the muscles for synthesis.

For a pound of flavored PeptoPro by a great company, you can't beat the deal. Just saying to look more into the actual protein before you buy into the hype of it.
All proteins have their flaws. Supposedly, this is the onlly one that will be easily digested if taken intra workout instead of making me puke, so I'm still gonna try it.

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
Right, it is easily absorbed intraworkout but its metabolized for fuel in the liver, not used by the muscles for protein synthesis.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
whats the taste like on this stuff???
pepto pro by itself is terrible. using natural flavors we've managed to make this stuff taste pretty good. i drink a few of these a day.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Right, it is easily absorbed intraworkout but its metabolized for fuel in the liver, not used by the muscles for protein synthesis.
Any amino acid source can be converted into glucose by the liver and protein hydrolysates do reach the muscle tissue.

-Eric

Timing of amino acid-carbohydrate ingestion alters anabolic response of muscle to resistance exercise.
Tipton et al.
Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 281: E197-E206, 2001.

Protein coingestion stimulates muscle protein synthesis during resistance-type exercise.
Milou Beelen, et al.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
anyone have any feedback on this yet?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I just got my unflavored. How'd you guys make it not taste like s$%^? It was like slightly bitter water. Pretty awsome!

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just got my unflavored. How'd you guys make it not taste like s$%^? It was like slightly bitter water. Pretty awsome!
I thought unflavored tasted like s@%&*! compared to the flavored ones!

-Eric

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I thought unflavored tasted like s@%&*! compared to the flavored ones!

-Eric
I like taking about two teaspoons full and putting it in my mouth to melt. I'd do it often if the kidneys didn't need water. No discomfort, no gain.

UKStrength

I like taking about two teaspoons full and putting it in my mouth to melt. I'd do it often if the kineys didn't need water. No discomfort, no gain.
Hardcore mate, but slightly rough! :D I'd get flavoured personally.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Hardcore mate, but slightly rough! :D I'd get flavoured personally.
Im on the fence! If I wasn't taking this as an intra workout drink, I would deffinately go for the tasty stuff, but there is something about going "Ooh, tasty" during my workout that I don't know if I whant.

UKStrength

Im on the fence! If I wasn't taking this as an intra workout drink, I would deffinately go for the tasty stuff, but there is something about going "Ooh, tasty" during my workout that I don't know if I whant.
I think I know what you mean there mate ;) If the drink's too 'tasty' you end up gulping the lot down and then needing a piss! Haha. One thing to do would be to dilute it in a greater volume of water, so that the flavour is milder?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
The joy of tastyness might reduce my aggression.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established

Dear AM,

MAP is 100% pure pre-digested casein protein, aka Peptopro™. Peptopro is the top rated protein for fast and efficient absorption. Our Maximum Absorbed Protein (MAP) is a pure Peptopro protein powder -- for optimal absorption of protein and amino acids.(1)

Most amino acid supplements are single form, making them less water soluble than PeptoPro and therefore harder for the body to absorb. When amino acids are in short peptide form, as they are in MAP, they are more water soluble. This allows them to easily pass through the intestinal walls and be absorbed into the blood stream. The peptides in MAP are absorbed 2-3x better than single amino acids and long chain proteins from whole foods or other standard protein supplements.

MAP is absorbed so quickly and efficiently that it will enhance muscle growth and recovery better than regular protein or amino acids.

When taken before exercise MAP will actually reverse muscular protein breakdown and stimulate muscle protein synthesis during exercise.(2) Increasing amino acid levels during exercise will improve the muscle building potential post exercise and allow for faster recovery.

Alot of supposed best rated proteins are just popular for their good flavor (but loaded with sugars and fillers). With MAP you get great taste, superior absorption, and high purity protein with 100% natural ingredients. For high quality, pre-digested proteins, MAP is quite possibly the best protein supplement on the market.

Jim Benvie
Primordial Marketing

Questions?

Phone – 1-800-568-2924

Email - [email protected]

9am-5pm PST Live Chat - Primordial Performance Live Support

Visit - Primordial Performance

Primordial Performance LLC
13331 NE Whitaker Way
Portland OR 97230

References-

1. The number of glycine residues which limits intact absorption of glycine oligopeptides in human jejunum.
Adibi SA et al.
J Clin Invest. 1977 Nov;60(5):1008-16

2. Protein coingestion stimulates muscle protein synthesis during resistance-type exercise.
Milou Beelen, et al.
So we have had people question whether or not this is the best tasting protein. I personally enjoy all flavors of MAP protein more than any other form of powdered protein. Of course this is a matter of opinion, because to you the best tasting protein might be grilled chicken. So then we would turn to is this the best powdered protein, or best tasting powdered protein? Still a matter of opinion. You could compare it to many sugar laden whey proteins, and they likely taste better. But you pay for that with the extra sugar and fillers. However, if you were to ask what is the best tasting quality protein? Or the best tasting pepto pro protein? Or, if you wanted to be very specific, what is the best tasting powdered protein of the highest quality and best absorption rate? Then your answer is most certainly Maximum Absorbed Protein.