Best rated protein powder for the highest absorption

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
Dear AM,

Primordial Performance is proud to introduce our new Maximum Absorbed Protein (MAP). This is the ultimate fast digesting protein for pre, intra, and post workout support.

MAP in a nutshell:

• Improves strength & recovery 2-3x better than regular whey or casein
  • Increases protein synthesis within 30 minutes
  • No artificial sweeteners, colors or flavors
  • Sweetened with natural super fiber - Fructooligosacchriddes (FOS)
  • No lactose. No bloating. No cramping
  • Low calorie (<52 calories)
  • Low carb (<4g carbs)
  • Low sugar (<2g sugar)
Check out MAP, the best rated protein for absorption, digestion and taste.

MAP is available in four delicious flavors with 100% natural ingredients:

• Tropical Mango

Ingredients:
    PeptoPro® brand hydrolyzed casein protein isolate, freeze-dried mango.

Other Ingredients:
    Natural flavors, citric acid, stevia extract, silicon dioxide, luo han guo extract, natural beta-carotene and tocopherol mix*.

*For color.
  • Lemon Lime

Ingredients:
    PeptoPro® brand hydrolyzed casein protein isolate, freeze-dried lemon.

Other Ingredients:
    Natural flavors, citric acid, silicon dioxide, stevia extract, luo han guo extract, juice extract from apple and hibiscus ±, spirulina extract*.

*For color.
  • Strawberry Lemonade

Ingredients:
    PeptoPro® brand hydrolyzed casein protein isolate, freeze-dried strawberry, freeze-dried lemon.

Other Ingredients:
    Natural flavors, citric acid, stevia extract, silicon dioxide, luo han guo extract, juice from black carrot and hibiscus*.

*For color.
  • Cranberry Splash

Ingredients:
    PeptoPro® brand hydrolyzed casein protein isolate, organic cranberry.

Other Ingredients:
    Natural flavors, citric acid, juice from black carrot and hibiscus*, malic acid, stevia extract, luo han guo extract, tomato extract*.

*For color.
  • Unflavored (not so delicious)

Ingredients:
    PeptoPro® brand hydrolyzed casein protein isolate.

Other Ingredients:
    none.

Jim Benvie
Primordial Marketing

Questions?

Phone – 1-800-568-2924

Email - [email protected]

9am-5pm PST Live Chat - Primordial Performance Live Support

Visit - Primordial Performance

Primordial Performance LLC
13331 NE Whitaker Way
Portland OR 97230

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hmmm just gettin ready tobuy more . will check it out
We just added the FOS in our latest 2.0 version to help with the flavor and give it a digestive benefit too.

-Eric

JJC

Awards
  • Established
I love PeptoPro and will not use anything else around workouts anymore. Couple questions:

Can you rank the flavors from best to worst which mask the taste of PeptoPro? If this rank also applies to best to worst of flavor, then great (I hope it would).

Will this be offered at NutraPlanet? If so, then when?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I love PeptoPro and will not use anything else around workouts anymore. Couple questions:

Can you rank the flavors from best to worst which mask the taste of PeptoPro? If this rank also applies to best to worst of flavor, then great (I hope it would).

Will this be offered at NutraPlanet? If so, then when?
I think I personally favor the strawberry lemonade and cranberry... but I also like to switch it up to avoid getting sick of any single flavor.

Guys have said that just adding a couple oz of actual fruit juice to MAP it completely eliminates any bitter Peptopro flavor. I think we did a pretty damn good job just as the formula is though (considering we kept the sugars so low).

-Eric

Jmlift

Awards
I think I personally favor the strawberry lemonade and cranberry... but I also like to switch it up to avoid getting sick of any single flavor.

Guys have said that just adding a couple oz of actual fruit juice to MAP it completely eliminates any bitter Peptopro flavor. I think we did a pretty damn good job just as the formula is though (considering we kept the sugars so low).

-Eric
After buying the DMS stack and some other stuff I have just about enough PP credit to pay for this protein... seems like its meant to be. This will be a good test because as of right now this protein seems very expensive compared to BSN or ON whey that sell for around $45 for 5x as much protein (5lbs)

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
After buying the DMS stack and some other stuff I have just about enough PP credit to pay for this protein... seems like its meant to be. This will be a good test because as of right now this protein seems very expensive compared to BSN or ON whey that sell for around $45 for 5x as much protein (5lbs)
Yeah, Peptopro is olympian grade protein (seriously, its really popular among olympic athetes)

Besides the fact of it being highly absorbable and excellent for recovery, its very easy on digestion and doesnt produce any bloating, cramping or GI upset like a lot of the cheap high lactose whey concentrates do. Peptopro is a very clean and pure protein.

-Eric

JJC

Awards
  • Established
You should not be looking at total cost here. You should be looking at value and price per serving.

Yes, you may be spending around the same price. But one scoop/serving of whey is about 25-30 g while one serving of PeptoPro is 10 g. You're not and should not be using 30g of PeptoPro at one time. In the end, I think the number of servings should be more or less the same between the two proteins.

Eric-
Any idea on stocking at NP?

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Personally I'm gonna sit this one out.

Sooner or later guys will work out whether BCAA or di/tri-peptides give better gains.

For now I'm sticking with BCAA (PP's brand of course)

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
My vote for taste goes to the cranberry. All of the flavors are good. Strawberry Lemonade is very good as well, but it does have that one extra carb per serving. And that counts when you're on keto

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Hey Jimbo-

Are there any shipping coupons or discount codes available? One for free shipping for a purchase over $75, maybe? I'm looking to order a mango, straw lemon, and cran. Thanks!

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
MAP MAP ( Strawberry Lemonade)is islandmagicmic.. I use it with Endoamp,Toco-8 Crepure and IBCAA...

MAP intra with IBCAA mixed in -Prep 4 hours before the Gym in the refrigerator Love it

MAP Post with Crepure and IBCAA mixed in-

I love this stuff I am getting two more tubs Mango and Cranberry Splash

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
Hey Jimbo-

Are there any shipping coupons or discount codes available? One for free shipping for a purchase over $75, maybe? I'm looking to order a mango, straw lemon, and cran. Thanks!
Yes Sir,

We offer free FedEx ground shipping for all orders over $50. And other FedEx options are discounted.

Jim

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Yes Sir,

We offer free FedEx ground shipping for all orders over $50. And other FedEx options are discounted.

Jim
Sweet. Will this be reflected when I go through the checkout process? Because after I start adding them to my cart, the little drop down that follows me around says that shipping will cost me still.

(We can take this to PMs if that makes it easy. Or you can just tell me to trust that it is set up to take care of it and I will just shut up ;) )

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
Sweet. Will this be reflected when I go through the checkout process? Because after I start adding them to my cart, the little drop down that follows me around says that shipping will cost me still.

(We can take this to PMs if that makes it easy. Or you can just tell me to trust that it is set up to take care of it and I will just shut up ;) )
Just shut up....

Jk, it should take it off once you go to checkout. If you apply discounts that make the amount you are paying go below $50, then it won't be applied.

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
Everyone releases new cool sh*t after I JUST bought some. Oh well. There's always next time.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Just shut up....

Jk, it should take it off once you go to checkout. If you apply discounts that make the amount you are paying go below $50, then it won't be applied.
Awesome. Order placed. Thanks for the help. Turns out I just needed to hit "Update Cart". Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

jucedporkchop

Awards
man im eager to try this for my PWO supp to help with muscle growth, and i had just made an oder not to long ago :-(. next month! I will take you up on the cranberry tasting good :)
been using the IBCAA from pp but want to give this one a go.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
man im eager to try this for my PWO supp to help with muscle growth, and i had just made an oder not to long ago :-(. next month! I will take you up on the cranberry tasting good :)
been using the IBCAA from pp but want to give this one a go.
I drink mine during my workout with IBCAA in it and is so good.. then I drink one post with Crepure and IBCAA...

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
MAP makes you hungry too... I always need to follow it up with a big meal. Makes for a nice post workout amino acid blast and it doesnt get you too full to actually eat some food too.

-Eric

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MAP makes you hungry too... I always need to follow it up with a big meal. Makes for a nice post workout amino acid blast and it doesnt get you too full to actually eat some food too.

-Eric
Thats a great benefit imo.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
Dear AM,

Primordial Performance is proud to introduce our new Maximum Absorbed Protein (MAP). This is the ultimate fast digesting protein for pre, intra, and post workout support.

MAP in a nutshell:

• Improves strength & recovery 2-3x better than regular whey or casein
  • Increases protein synthesis within 30 minutes
  • No artificial sweeteners, colors or flavors
  • Sweetened with natural super fiber - Fructooligosacchriddes (FOS)
  • No lactose. No bloating. No cramping
  • Low calorie (<52 calories)
  • Low carb (<4g carbs)
  • Low sugar (<2g sugar)
Check out MAP, the best rated protein for absorption, digestion and taste.

MAP is available in four delicious flavors with 100% natural ingredients:

• Tropical Mango

Ingredients:
    PeptoPro® brand hydrolyzed casein protein isolate, freeze-dried mango.

Other Ingredients:
    Natural flavors, citric acid, stevia extract, silicon dioxide, luo han guo extract, natural beta-carotene and tocopherol mix*.

*For color.
  • Lemon Lime

Ingredients:
    PeptoPro® brand hydrolyzed casein protein isolate, freeze-dried lemon.

Other Ingredients:
    Natural flavors, citric acid, silicon dioxide, stevia extract, luo han guo extract, juice extract from apple and hibiscus ±, spirulina extract*.

*For color.
  • Strawberry Lemonade

Ingredients:
    PeptoPro® brand hydrolyzed casein protein isolate, freeze-dried strawberry, freeze-dried lemon.

Other Ingredients:
    Natural flavors, citric acid, stevia extract, silicon dioxide, luo han guo extract, juice from black carrot and hibiscus*.

*For color.
  • Cranberry Splash

Ingredients:
    PeptoPro® brand hydrolyzed casein protein isolate, organic cranberry.

Other Ingredients:
    Natural flavors, citric acid, juice from black carrot and hibiscus*, malic acid, stevia extract, luo han guo extract, tomato extract*.

*For color.
  • Unflavored (not so delicious)

Ingredients:
    PeptoPro® brand hydrolyzed casein protein isolate.

Other Ingredients:
    none.

Jim Benvie
Primordial Marketing

Questions?

Phone – 1-800-568-2924

Email - [email protected]

9am-5pm PST Live Chat - Primordial Performance Live Support

Visit - Primordial Performance

Primordial Performance LLC
13331 NE Whitaker Way
Portland OR 97230
So we have had people question whether or not this is the best tasting protein. I personally enjoy all flavors of MAP protein more than any other form of powdered protein. Of course this is a matter of opinion, because to you the best tasting protein might be grilled chicken. So then we would turn to is this the best powdered protein, or best tasting powdered protein? Still a matter of opinion. You could compare it to many sugar laden whey proteins, and they likely taste better. But you pay for that with the extra sugar and fillers. However, if you were to ask what is the best tasting quality protein? Or the best tasting pepto pro protein? Or, if you wanted to be very specific, what is the best tasting powdered protein of the highest quality and best absorption rate? Then your answer is most certainly Maximum Absorbed Protein.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually one of the most decent tasting peptopro products ive tasted.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Heres some useful informations

I hear good things about the MAP you offer and i was wondering the BEST most usefull way to utilize it, being that on a cut i consume no carbohydrate PWO is 2 servings enough? too much? Usually i do Nutra pro at 45g protein or ill do 20g BCAAs (12g BCAAS, and add extra leucine and lysine). Based on what i consume post workout is peptopro superior t0 the bcaas i consume

my question bolded and PPs answer below it.
Id say about 40g of whey with about 5gm of BCAA is about as good as 20g of protein from our MAP.

Take the MAP immediately before the workout and during the work out (2 servings). That will boost your amino acid profile high during the workout and ensure your protein synthesis is kept high during the PO period where you can eat some more slower acting proteins to keep level maintained.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
Heres some useful informations

I hear good things about the MAP you offer and i was wondering the BEST most usefull way to utilize it, being that on a cut i consume no carbohydrate PWO is 2 servings enough? too much? Usually i do Nutra pro at 45g protein or ill do 20g BCAAs (12g BCAAS, and add extra leucine and lysine). Based on what i consume post workout is peptopro superior t0 the bcaas i consume

my question bolded and PPs answer below it.
Id say about 40g of whey with about 5gm of BCAA is about as good as 20g of protein from our MAP.

Take the MAP immediately before the workout and during the work out (2 servings). That will boost your amino acid profile high during the workout and ensure your protein synthesis is kept high during the PO period where you can eat some more slower acting proteins to keep level maintained.
:fing02:

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
i was thinking of more along the lines of links to the studies that inspired those charts

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
i was thinking of more along the lines of links to the studies that inspired those charts
1. The number of glycine residues which limits intact absorption of glycine oligopeptides in human jejunum.
Adibi SA et al.
J Clin Invest. 1977 Nov;60(5):1008-16

2. Leucine supplementation improves muscle protein synthesis in elderly men independently of hyperaminoacidaemia.
Rieu, Isabelle. et al
J. Physiol. 2006;575;305-15.

3. Leucine regulates translation initiation of protein synthesis in skeletal muscle after exercise.
Norton LE and Layman DK.
J Nutr. 2006; 136(2):533S-537S.

4. Leucine and protein synthesis: mTOR and beyond. Nutrition Reviews.
Stipanuk, et al.
2007;Mar;Vol. 65, No. 3:122-9.

5. Orally administered leucine stimulates protein synthesis in skeletal muscle of postabsorptive rats in association with increased eIF4F formation.
Anthony, et al.
J Nutr 130: 139-145, 2000.

6. Amino acids from Peptopro are absorbed faster than from whey or casein.
Awati et al. In press.

7. Timing of amino acid-carbohydrate ingestion alters anabolic response of muscle to resistance exercise.
Tipton et al.
Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 281: E197-E206, 2001.

8. Protein coingestion stimulates muscle protein synthesis during resistance-type exercise.
Milou Beelen, et al.
Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 295: E70-E77, 2008

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
Now explain to me which one of those pertains to di/tri peptides and how they are better than ingesting standard whey or free form aminos. Heck i wanna know which one backs those charts because i went through them all and they all seem like they could support any protein product.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
Now explain to me which one of those pertains to di/tri peptides and how they are better than ingesting standard whey or free form aminos. Heck i wanna know which one backs those charts because i went through them all and they all seem like they could support any protein product.
Check out the science tab on the MAP page. Everything, including graphs, have references. This way you can check the specific studies more closely.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
have bene using Maximum absorbed protein daily instead of whey and im very pleased so far, less bloating and no muscle loss, its been 6 scoops per day into 4-5 servings

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
Check out the science tab on the MAP page. Everything, including graphs, have references. This way you can check the specific studies more closely.
Absorption graph while more accurate seems to titled to mislead. They have it set up to make people think that their whey isnt completely absorbing and thats not true. I dont even know i fully understand the other chart. Muscle force recovery? Is that fancy talk for strength recovery? So their suggesting that you'll be 10% stronger after 24 hours? lol how they came up with that is beyond me. What were the variables for that conclusion? The study that i found for that suggest nothing of the sort, i didnt see anything even talking about strength recovery, so i guess im going to send an email to peptopro for clarification.

svirk

Awards
MAP is great not only due to absorption but due to the fact that it does not give me an upset stomach like most other protein powders.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
Absorption graph while more accurate seems to titled to mislead. They have it set up to make people think that their whey isnt completely absorbing and thats not true. I dont even know i fully understand the other chart. Muscle force recovery? Is that fancy talk for strength recovery? So their suggesting that you'll be 10% stronger after 24 hours? lol how they came up with that is beyond me. What were the variables for that conclusion? The study that i found for that suggest nothing of the sort, i didnt see anything even talking about strength recovery, so i guess im going to send an email to peptopro for clarification.
Let me know what they have to say about it.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I want to know too what pepto pro says. I was thinking about this as a post work out shake but my post work out shake has protein and carbs and seems to work fine for me. Its really the leucine content that we need to get MPS.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
I want to know too what pepto pro says. I was thinking about this as a post work out shake but my post work out shake has protein and carbs and seems to work fine for me. Its really the leucine content that we need to get MPS.
I've started using this as a post workout shake that I take down while I'm still in the locker room. I toss a scoop of pepto pro into my blender bottle and leave it in my gym bag. Then once I'm done training just add some water, shake and drink. I still will get another whey/carb shake once I get home about 30 min later, either that or get a solid meal.

Its a great way to get protein into your muscle immediately.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
Definitely interested :head: