Everyone releases new cool sh*t after I JUST bought some. Oh well. There's always next time.
man im eager to try this for my PWO supp to help with muscle growth, and i had just made an oder not to long ago :-(. next month! I will take you up on the cranberry tasting good :-)
been using the from pp but want to give this one a go.
MAP makes you hungry too... I always need to follow it up with a big meal. Makes for a nice post workout amino acid blast and it doesnt get you too full to actually eat some food too.
Actually one of the most decent tasting peptopro products ive tasted.
Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
Glycophase is on the horizon. Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
Heres some useful informations
I hear good things about the MAP you offer and i was wondering the BEST most usefull way to utilize it, being that on a cut i consume no carbohydrate PWO is 2 servings enough? too much? Usually i do Nutra pro at 45g protein or ill do 20g BCAAs (12g BCAAS, and add extra leucine and lysine). Based on what i consume post workout is peptopro superior t0 the bcaas i consume
my question bolded and PPs answer below it.
Id say about 40g of whey with about 5gm of BCAA is about as good as 20g of protein from our MAP.
Take the MAP immediately before the workout and during the work out (2 servings). That will boost your amino acid profile high during the workout and ensure your protein synthesis is kept high during the PO period where you can eat some more slower acting proteins to keep level maintained.
i was thinking of more along the lines of links to the studies that inspired those charts
Adibi SA et al.
J Clin Invest. 1977 Nov;60(5):1008-16
2. Leucine supplementation improves muscle protein synthesis in elderly men independently of hyperaminoacidaemia.
Rieu, Isabelle. et al
J. Physiol. 2006;575;305-15.
3. Leucine regulates translation initiation of protein synthesis in skeletal muscle after exercise.
Norton LE and Layman DK.
J Nutr. 2006; 136(2):533S-537S.
4. Leucine and protein synthesis: mTOR and beyond. Nutrition Reviews.
Stipanuk, et al.
2007;Mar;Vol. 65, No. 3:122-9.
5. Orally administered leucine stimulates protein synthesis in skeletal muscle of postabsorptive rats in association with increased eIF4F formation.
Anthony, et al.
J Nutr 130: 139-145, 2000.
6. Amino acids from Peptopro are absorbed faster than from whey or casein.
Awati et al. In press.
7. Timing of amino acid-carbohydrate ingestion alters anabolic response of muscle to resistance exercise.
Tipton et al.
Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 281: E197-E206, 2001.
8. Protein coingestion stimulates muscle protein synthesis during resistance-type exercise.
Milou Beelen, et al.
Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 295: E70-E77, 2008