Best rated protein powder for the highest absorption

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Advanced Member
    Frequency's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    745
    Rep Power
    466
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    25.39%

    Now explain to me which one of those pertains to di/tri peptides and how they are better than ingesting standard whey or free form aminos. Heck i wanna know which one backs those charts because i went through them all and they all seem like they could support any protein product.

  2. Primordial Performance Rep
    Jimbo15's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    809
    Rep Power
    496
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    47.91%

    Quote Originally Posted by Frequency View Post
    Now explain to me which one of those pertains to di/tri peptides and how they are better than ingesting standard whey or free form aminos. Heck i wanna know which one backs those charts because i went through them all and they all seem like they could support any protein product.
    Check out the science tab on the MAP page. Everything, including graphs, have references. This way you can check the specific studies more closely.
  3. Senior Member
    JN230's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,070
    Rep Power
    6820
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    49.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    have bene using Maximum absorbed protein daily instead of whey and im very pleased so far, less bloating and no muscle loss, its been 6 scoops per day into 4-5 servings
    •   
       

  4. Primordial Performance Rep
    Jimbo15's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    809
    Rep Power
    496
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    47.91%
  5. Advanced Member
    Frequency's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    745
    Rep Power
    466
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    25.39%

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo15 View Post
    Check out the science tab on the MAP page. Everything, including graphs, have references. This way you can check the specific studies more closely.
    Absorption graph while more accurate seems to titled to mislead. They have it set up to make people think that their whey isnt completely absorbing and thats not true. I dont even know i fully understand the other chart. Muscle force recovery? Is that fancy talk for strength recovery? So their suggesting that you'll be 10% stronger after 24 hours? lol how they came up with that is beyond me. What were the variables for that conclusion? The study that i found for that suggest nothing of the sort, i didnt see anything even talking about strength recovery, so i guess im going to send an email to peptopro for clarification.
  6. New Member
    svirk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    75
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    74.83%

    MAP is great not only due to absorption but due to the fact that it does not give me an upset stomach like most other protein powders.
  7. Primordial Performance Rep
    Jimbo15's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    809
    Rep Power
    496
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    47.91%

    Quote Originally Posted by Frequency View Post
    Absorption graph while more accurate seems to titled to mislead. They have it set up to make people think that their whey isnt completely absorbing and thats not true. I dont even know i fully understand the other chart. Muscle force recovery? Is that fancy talk for strength recovery? So their suggesting that you'll be 10% stronger after 24 hours? lol how they came up with that is beyond me. What were the variables for that conclusion? The study that i found for that suggest nothing of the sort, i didnt see anything even talking about strength recovery, so i guess im going to send an email to peptopro for clarification.
    Let me know what they have to say about it.
  8. Elite Member
    djbombsquad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,950
    Rep Power
    403148
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    83.04%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I want to know too what pepto pro says. I was thinking about this as a post work out shake but my post work out shake has protein and carbs and seems to work fine for me. Its really the leucine content that we need to get MPS.
  9. Primordial Performance Rep
    Jimbo15's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    809
    Rep Power
    496
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    47.91%

    Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    I want to know too what pepto pro says. I was thinking about this as a post work out shake but my post work out shake has protein and carbs and seems to work fine for me. Its really the leucine content that we need to get MPS.
    I've started using this as a post workout shake that I take down while I'm still in the locker room. I toss a scoop of pepto pro into my blender bottle and leave it in my gym bag. Then once I'm done training just add some water, shake and drink. I still will get another whey/carb shake once I get home about 30 min later, either that or get a solid meal.

    Its a great way to get protein into your muscle immediately.
  10. CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
    pu12en12g's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,119
    Rep Power
    884
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    83.18%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Definitely interested
    CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: pt [at] controlledlabs.com
  11. Primordial Performance Rep
    Jimbo15's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    809
    Rep Power
    496
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    47.91%
  12. Advanced Member
    Frequency's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    745
    Rep Power
    466
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    25.39%

    Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    I want to know too what pepto pro says. I was thinking about this as a post work out shake but my post work out shake has protein and carbs and seems to work fine for me. Its really the leucine content that we need to get MPS.
    i wont even lie. i havent sent the email yet. Been buys and i keep forgeting that its on my things to do list. I will try to get it in before bed. sorry guys
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. pro-rated protein?
    By hamper19 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-21-2004, 05:34 PM
  2. pro-rated protein vs. optimum nutrition protein
    By superX in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-16-2004, 06:04 PM
  3. Anyone know about Pro-Rated's whey protein ?
    By Iron Warrior in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-13-2004, 05:56 PM
  4. Pro-Rated 100% Whey Protein
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-01-2003, 11:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in