Best rated protein powder for the highest absorption
- 04-08-2010, 08:42 PM
- 04-08-2010, 09:29 PM
04-12-2010, 08:15 PM
04-18-2010, 07:44 PM
04-27-2010, 09:02 PM
05-19-2010, 03:42 PM
05-19-2010, 04:10 PM
05-27-2010, 10:08 PM
05-27-2010, 10:09 PM
Actually one of the most decent tasting peptopro products ive tasted.
Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
05-27-2010, 10:25 PM
Heres some useful informations
I hear good things about the MAP you offer and i was wondering the BEST most usefull way to utilize it, being that on a cut i consume no carbohydrate PWO is 2 servings enough? too much? Usually i do Nutra pro at 45g protein or ill do 20g BCAAs (12g BCAAS, and add extra leucine and lysine). Based on what i consume post workout is peptopro superior t0 the bcaas i consume
my question bolded and PPs answer below it.
Id say about 40g of whey with about 5gm of BCAA is about as good as 20g of protein from our MAP.
Take the MAP immediately before the workout and during the work out (2 servings). That will boost your amino acid profile high during the workout and ensure your protein synthesis is kept high during the PO period where you can eat some more slower acting proteins to keep level maintained.
06-09-2010, 06:43 PM
06-09-2010, 08:34 PM
06-10-2010, 12:25 PM
06-10-2010, 07:25 PM
06-10-2010, 07:57 PM
Adibi SA et al.
J Clin Invest. 1977 Nov;60(5):1008-16
2. Leucine supplementation improves muscle protein synthesis in elderly men independently of hyperaminoacidaemia.
Rieu, Isabelle. et al
J. Physiol. 2006;575;305-15.
3. Leucine regulates translation initiation of protein synthesis in skeletal muscle after exercise.
Norton LE and Layman DK.
J Nutr. 2006; 136(2):533S-537S.
4. Leucine and protein synthesis: mTOR and beyond. Nutrition Reviews.
Stipanuk, et al.
2007;Mar;Vol. 65, No. 3:122-9.
5. Orally administered leucine stimulates protein synthesis in skeletal muscle of postabsorptive rats in association with increased eIF4F formation.
Anthony, et al.
J Nutr 130: 139-145, 2000.
6. Amino acids from Peptopro are absorbed faster than from whey or casein.
Awati et al. In press.
7. Timing of amino acid-carbohydrate ingestion alters anabolic response of muscle to resistance exercise.
Tipton et al.
Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 281: E197-E206, 2001.
8. Protein coingestion stimulates muscle protein synthesis during resistance-type exercise.
Milou Beelen, et al.
Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 295: E70-E77, 2008
06-10-2010, 08:35 PM
Now explain to me which one of those pertains to di/tri peptides and how they are better than ingesting standard whey or free form aminos. Heck i wanna know which one backs those charts because i went through them all and they all seem like they could support any protein product.
06-11-2010, 02:20 PM
06-16-2010, 10:47 PM
have bene using Maximum absorbed protein daily instead of whey and im very pleased so far, less bloating and no muscle loss, its been 6 scoops per day into 4-5 servings
06-18-2010, 06:18 PM
06-18-2010, 08:25 PM
06-19-2010, 02:09 PM
MAP is great not only due to absorption but due to the fact that it does not give me an upset stomach like most other protein powders.
06-21-2010, 02:18 PM
06-24-2010, 03:17 AM
I want to know too what pepto pro says. I was thinking about this as a post work out shake but my post work out shake has protein and carbs and seems to work fine for me. Its really the leucine content that we need to get MPS.
06-24-2010, 01:44 PM
Its a great way to get protein into your muscle immediately.
06-24-2010, 03:39 PM
CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING the WAR against GENETICS
Email: pt [at] controlledlabs.com
Similar Forum Threads
- By hamper19 in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 02-21-2004, 04:34 PM
- By superX in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-16-2004, 05:04 PM
- By Iron Warrior in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 01-13-2004, 04:56 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 01-01-2003, 10:18 PM