- 03-31-2010, 05:17 PM
just got myprotein I went with frosty milk chocolate and I must say the first thing I noticed about it is the mixability I put 2 scoops in 10 oz of water and it mixed instantly and the taste was very good it was also very light I've been using allthewhey and when it mixes it gets very thick but this stuff has the consistency of water it looks like we have a winner here now if they could just nail down a chocolate PB flavor it would be perfect
- 03-31-2010, 09:26 PM
03-31-2010, 09:57 PM
I'm sure they will eventually but they definately nailed the blend just had my first shake with milk and it tastes awesome!
03-31-2010, 10:10 PM
04-03-2010, 12:05 PM
i wish this stuff was slightly cheaper cause its primary whey concentrate and there are other blends out there with isolate as the dominant ingredient for the same price ex: dymatize
04-03-2010, 06:05 PM
just got mine. i got one of all the flavors cept vanilla. i love it. i pretty much only used All the whey for the past year and this is so much better. chocolate tastes like malted milk balls, the tropical one tastes good too along with the strawberry
CELTIC LABS REP
04-03-2010, 06:25 PM
The chocolate is VERY good, almost like drinking Swiss milk chocolate, very smooth. The vanilla goes well with oatmeal, and the strawberry reminds me of Carls Jr. milkshakes.
Hoping for a banana flavor down the road, to replace Myofusion.
04-03-2010, 07:40 PM
04-03-2010, 08:53 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By NutraPlanet CS in forum NutraplanetReplies: 20Last Post: 03-31-2014, 10:33 AM
- By mw1 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 26Last Post: 06-03-2011, 11:49 AM
- By mw1 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 40Last Post: 11-05-2010, 05:45 PM
- By MrBigPR in forum NutraplanetReplies: 45Last Post: 06-03-2010, 07:55 PM
- By rottie76 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 7Last Post: 04-19-2010, 10:53 AM