Nutrapro protein

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
just got my Nutrapro protein I went with frosty milk chocolate and I must say the first thing I noticed about it is the mixability I put 2 scoops in 10 oz of water and it mixed instantly and the taste was very good it was also very light I've been using allthewhey and when it mixes it gets very thick but this stuff has the consistency of water it looks like we have a winner here now if they could just nail down a chocolate PB flavor it would be perfect :smirk:

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure they will eventually but they definately nailed the blend just had my first shake with milk and it tastes awesome!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
im stocking up friday... CANT WAIT TO TRY!

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
i wish this stuff was slightly cheaper cause its primary whey concentrate and there are other blends out there with isolate as the dominant ingredient for the same price ex: dymatize elite whey

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
just got mine. i got one of all the flavors cept vanilla. i love it. i pretty much only used All the whey for the past year and this is so much better. chocolate tastes like malted milk balls, the tropical one tastes good too along with the strawberry :)

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
The chocolate is VERY good, almost like drinking Swiss milk chocolate, very smooth. The vanilla goes well with oatmeal, and the strawberry reminds me of Carls Jr. milkshakes.

Hoping for a banana flavor down the road, to replace Myofusion. :)

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
The chocolate is VERY good, almost like drinking Swiss milk chocolate, very smooth. The vanilla goes well with oatmeal, and the strawberry reminds me of Carls Jr. milkshakes.

Hoping for a banana flavor down the road, to replace Myofusion. :)
not to take away from NutraPro :sad6: because i'm reading rave reviews and the price cant be beat, but you might wanna check out MusclePharm Combat Powder- Banana cream flavor. i'm rocking it right now and its one of the best 'nana flavors i've ever had.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
got my watermelon in yesterday. mixes great, taste great. will be my new go to protein