A2 Receptors Shutdown?

  1. A2 Receptors Shutdown?


    Hi Big Guys!!!


    Is possible thats 6-OXO trandermal (androstenetrione) shuts down the A2 receptors in the site applied even further the use of fatty acids What this means is that it stops fat burning at the site so the idea of the old Skulpt is was good rigth?


    OFF the A2 receptors then burning them?



    i need some help here!


  2. interested in hearing responses to this as well

  3. So what your trying to find out is, if you use transdermal 6-oxo, after finishing your cycle, will it become harder to burn fat in the area where you used to apply it to?

    Also, what about oral 6-oxo? Will this have any effect on burning out your A2 receptors and the ability to burn fat upon finishing?
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by srocco112 View Post
    So what your trying to find out is, if you use transdermal 6-oxo, after finishing your cycle, will it become harder to burn fat in the area where you used to apply it to?

    Also, what about oral 6-oxo? Will this have any effect on burning out your A2 receptors and the ability to burn fat upon finishing?
    no man is only i can take advantage of the receptors shutdown for burn abdominal fat.

    did you use Skulpt sometime?

    Supplement Facts

    Seven sprays supply the following ingredients:
    Yohimbine
    Octopamine
    Theophyllamine
    Estrogen suppression complex
    (3,6,17-androstenetrione, 4-hydroxyandrostenendione)

    Other Ingredients:
    Dimethysulfoxide, usp grade, 2-propanol, water, menthol, para-aminobenzioc acid, sodium metabisuffite

  5. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    no man is only i can take advantage of the receptors shutdown for burn abdominal fat.

    did you use Skulpt sometime?

    Supplement Facts

    Seven sprays supply the following ingredients:
    Yohimbine
    Octopamine
    Theophyllamine
    Estrogen suppression complex
    (3,6,17-androstenetrione, 4-hydroxyandrostenendione)

    Other Ingredients:
    Dimethysulfoxide, usp grade, 2-propanol, water, menthol, para-aminobenzioc acid, sodium metabisuffite

    Huh?

  6. Sort of hard to get exactly what you're asking, but I'm not sure if there is any evidence that.

    I do believe there are much better options for A2 receptor antagonism (blocking A2 receptors, or what I think you're meaning by shutting them down). In alpha-T2 there is alpha-yohimbine, aka Rauwolscine HCL. This is a very potent A2 receptor antagonist.

    Far more potent than the above ingredients listed

  7. Also the problem you have with other A2 blockers like regular Y is the interference with the A1 receptor, which can actually yield less fat loss. But alpha-yohimbine like that found in AT2 does not have this negative effect.

  8. i didnt know we were talking about yohimine and what not. What is yohimbe bark extracts relation to blocking/shutting down A2 receptors and its effects on fat loss?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Also the problem you have with other A2 blockers like regular Y is the interference with the A1 receptor, which can actually yield less fat loss. But alpha-yohimbine like that found in AT2 does not have this negative effect.
    Are you saying it will yield less fat loss while your are taking it, or have a permanent effect?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by srocco112 View Post
    i didnt know we were talking about yohimine and what not. What is yohimbe bark extracts relation to blocking/shutting down A2 receptors and its effects on fat loss?
    It's mechanism of fat loss, especially alpha-yoh (Rauwolscine), like in ALPHA-T2, is by "shutting down A2 receptors", resulting in increased fat loss.

    Quote Originally Posted by srocco112 View Post
    Are you saying it will yield less fat loss while your are taking it, or have a permanent effect?
    No permenant effect. I was just saying that regular yohimbine will yield less fat loss compared to alpha-yohimbine (Rauwolscine)
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  11. oh ok, i had a misunderstanding of what we were talking about here.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Sort of hard to get exactly what you're asking, but I'm not sure if there is any evidence that.

    I do believe there are much better options for A2 receptor antagonism (blocking A2 receptors, or what I think you're meaning by shutting them down). In alpha-T2 there is alpha-yohimbine, aka Rauwolscine HCL. This is a very potent A2 receptor antagonist.

    Far more potent than the above ingredients listed
    maybe can do this with oral dose and (TD with only yohimbine hcl) @ high dose?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    maybe can do this with oral dose and (TD with only yohimbine hcl) @ high dose?
    Tough to say. Without there being any research on it, theres a lot that could come into play here.

    I still would stay away from regular yohimbine hcl, whether it be oral or transdermal. It's all going to end up in the bloodstream at the end of the road. I would just focus on making sure you are taking rauwolscine hcl (alpha-yohimbine). You could stack this with 6-oxo.
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  14. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Tough to say. Without there being any research on it, theres a lot that could come into play here.

    I still would stay away from regular yohimbine hcl, whether it be oral or transdermal. It's all going to end up in the bloodstream at the end of the road. I would just focus on making sure you are taking rauwolscine hcl (alpha-yohimbine). You could stack this with 6-oxo.
    in the same mix?

    damn man where i can get some rauwolscine hcl???

  15. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    in the same mix?

    damn man where i can get some rauwolscine hcl???
    It is in ALPHA-T2...at the perfect dose
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Would 'The One' compete for receptors with M1, 4AD?
    By indianballer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-14-2009, 06:13 PM
  2. cleaning out my receptors
    By lennoxchi in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-01-2008, 08:18 PM
  3. estrogen receptors
    By adam3030 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-24-2007, 03:45 PM
  4. androgen receptors
    By ms84 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-08-2007, 10:18 AM
  5. Caffeine Receptors?
    By Matty0641 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-27-2006, 07:12 PM
Log in
Log in