A2 Receptors Shutdown?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi Big Guys!!!

Is possible thats 6-OXO trandermal (androstenetrione) shuts down the A2 receptors in the site applied even further the use of fatty acids What this means is that it stops fat burning at the site so the idea of the old Skulpt is was good rigth?

OFF the A2 receptors then burning them?

i need some help here!

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
interested in hearing responses to this as well

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
So what your trying to find out is, if you use transdermal 6-oxo, after finishing your cycle, will it become harder to burn fat in the area where you used to apply it to?

Also, what about oral 6-oxo? Will this have any effect on burning out your A2 receptors and the ability to burn fat upon finishing?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So what your trying to find out is, if you use transdermal 6-oxo, after finishing your cycle, will it become harder to burn fat in the area where you used to apply it to?

Also, what about oral 6-oxo? Will this have any effect on burning out your A2 receptors and the ability to burn fat upon finishing?
no man is only i can take advantage of the receptors shutdown for burn abdominal fat.

did you use Skulpt sometime?

Supplement Facts

Seven sprays supply the following ingredients:
Yohimbine
Octopamine
Theophyllamine
Estrogen suppression complex
(3,6,17-androstenetrione, 4-hydroxyandrostenendione)

Other Ingredients:
Dimethysulfoxide, usp grade, 2-propanol, water, menthol, para-aminobenzioc acid, sodium metabisuffite

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
no man is only i can take advantage of the receptors shutdown for burn abdominal fat.

did you use Skulpt sometime?

Supplement Facts

Seven sprays supply the following ingredients:
Yohimbine
Octopamine
Theophyllamine
Estrogen suppression complex
(3,6,17-androstenetrione, 4-hydroxyandrostenendione)

Other Ingredients:
Dimethysulfoxide, usp grade, 2-propanol, water, menthol, para-aminobenzioc acid, sodium metabisuffite

Huh?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sort of hard to get exactly what you're asking, but I'm not sure if there is any evidence that.

I do believe there are much better options for A2 receptor antagonism (blocking A2 receptors, or what I think you're meaning by shutting them down). In alpha-T2 there is alpha-yohimbine, aka Rauwolscine HCL. This is a very potent A2 receptor antagonist.

Far more potent than the above ingredients listed

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also the problem you have with other A2 blockers like regular Y is the interference with the A1 receptor, which can actually yield less fat loss. But alpha-yohimbine like that found in AT2 does not have this negative effect.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
i didnt know we were talking about yohimine and what not. What is yohimbe bark extracts relation to blocking/shutting down A2 receptors and its effects on fat loss?

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Also the problem you have with other A2 blockers like regular Y is the interference with the A1 receptor, which can actually yield less fat loss. But alpha-yohimbine like that found in AT2 does not have this negative effect.
Are you saying it will yield less fat loss while your are taking it, or have a permanent effect?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i didnt know we were talking about yohimine and what not. What is yohimbe bark extracts relation to blocking/shutting down A2 receptors and its effects on fat loss?
It's mechanism of fat loss, especially alpha-yoh (Rauwolscine), like in ALPHA-T2, is by "shutting down A2 receptors", resulting in increased fat loss.

Are you saying it will yield less fat loss while your are taking it, or have a permanent effect?
No permenant effect. I was just saying that regular yohimbine will yield less fat loss compared to alpha-yohimbine (Rauwolscine)

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
oh ok, i had a misunderstanding of what we were talking about here.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sort of hard to get exactly what you're asking, but I'm not sure if there is any evidence that.

I do believe there are much better options for A2 receptor antagonism (blocking A2 receptors, or what I think you're meaning by shutting them down). In alpha-T2 there is alpha-yohimbine, aka Rauwolscine HCL. This is a very potent A2 receptor antagonist.

Far more potent than the above ingredients listed
maybe can do this with oral dose and (TD with only yohimbine hcl) @ high dose?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
maybe can do this with oral dose and (TD with only yohimbine hcl) @ high dose?
Tough to say. Without there being any research on it, theres a lot that could come into play here.

I still would stay away from regular yohimbine hcl, whether it be oral or transdermal. It's all going to end up in the bloodstream at the end of the road. I would just focus on making sure you are taking rauwolscine hcl (alpha-yohimbine). You could stack this with 6-oxo.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tough to say. Without there being any research on it, theres a lot that could come into play here.

I still would stay away from regular yohimbine hcl, whether it be oral or transdermal. It's all going to end up in the bloodstream at the end of the road. I would just focus on making sure you are taking rauwolscine hcl (alpha-yohimbine). You could stack this with 6-oxo.
in the same mix?

damn man where i can get some rauwolscine hcl???