OxyElite Pro Question

meltz

Awards
Ok so im ordering some OxyElite Pro and wanted to know what you guys think about it. I want to melt away as much body fat as i can and i been hearing good things about OxyElite Pro. Is it worth trying?

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
OEP is awesome, I had a great run with it. Search the logs, there are plenty of people who have shared their experience with it.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it didnt work well for me, increased hunger, just compared it to any energy booster, but with alot of hunger. there are better options out there imho.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
a majority of people see excellent results. Increasing appetite is not one of them, if anything it will have some appetite suppression.

OEP is by far my favorite thermogenic. OEP and Recreate is my favorite fat loss stack.

It's a solid product and I would recommend it highly over many other products on the market.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
a majority of people see excellent results. Increasing appetite is not one of them, if anything it will have some appetite suppression.

OEP is by far my favorite thermogenic. OEP and Recreate is my favorite fat loss stack.

It's a solid product and I would recommend it highly over many other products on the market.
I like this layout... Add in some AP and you have a party!!! :fest30:

Sam I Am

Sam I Am

Banned
Awards
It gave me some wicked migraines. I have several bottles that I am going to put in the Auction Section soon.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It gave me some wicked migraines. I have several bottles that I am going to put in the Auction Section soon.
How was your hydration while on OEP?

Conagher

Conagher

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not trying to knock,your product,but this response irritates me.Every time someone has a negative response to a supplement,someone will inevitably post a reply for them to drink more water,as if water were the cure all for everything.
Each person is different and not everyone is going to have a positive response to a product.
Sam I Am obviously did not respond well to one or more of the ingredients in OEP and is doing the smart thing by discontinuing it`s use and auctioning his remaining product to someone who may respond more favorably to it.
In my opinion,it is irresponsible for you to try persuade him to override the warning signals that his body is sending him by suggesting he increase his water intake.
Could be he his allergic to one or more of the ingredients in OEP,in which case continuing it`s use would be unwise.
Doesn`t mean OEP is a bad product,it just means that it is not for everyone.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not trying to knock,your product,but this response irritates me.Every time someone has a negative response to a supplement,someone will inevitably post a reply for them to drink more water,as if water were the cure all for everything.
Your comment is premature, and its tone is unnecessarily aggressive. I frankly do not care, if you knock any product, but considering that the question was not directed at you, your comments were presumptuous.

I will desist from reacting to your position on hydration. Suffice it to say it is more imporatnt than you apparently think.

Each person is different and not everyone is going to have a positive response to a product.
There is absolutely nothing new in this comment, as it is well-known.

Sam I Am obviously did not respond well to one or more of the ingredients in OEP...
How could you be so sure about this a priori? How could you reach such a conclusion without excluding possible explanations; without understanding the underlying factors? Why do researchers take the pain to do a placebo-controlled study, when they could simply extrapolate possible results? Not to imply Sam I Am's experience was placebo, in order to fully establish the problem was from OEP, one had to maintain exactly the same conditions before and after OEP use, with the only difference being the addition of OEP. How could you know all this happened, to conclude the problem was from OEP? Do you know if he is on a medication? Has a family history of migranes? Reduced his water intake after starting OEP, probably because he drinks mostly with meals, and had fewer meals with OEP? Not saying all this happened, but how do we know without asking rudimentary questions? Just jumping to conclusions is the easy way to go, as you showed.

...and is doing the smart thing by discontinuing it`s use and auctioning his remaining product to someone who may respond more favorably to it...
That would be the right thing to do, if OEP, were in fact, the cause. Like it or not, right now, we do not have enough information to reach that conclusion.

In my opinion,it is irresponsible for you to try persuade him to override the warning signals that his body is sending him by suggesting he increase his water intake.
With all due respect, your comprehension skills need re-evaluation! Where did I try to persuade him to continue with OEP? Where did I suggest he should increase his water intake? Does asking how his hydration was while on OEP (he apparently does not take OEP anymore) in any way suggest he should ignore any signals, or even suggest he should increase his water intake?

Could be he his allergic to one or more of the ingredients in OEP,in which case continuing it`s use would be unwise.
Perhaps unknown to him, he has an allergy to one or more of the ingredients, but without asking questions, we would never know!

Doesn`t mean OEP is a bad product,it just means that it is not for everyone.
We never pretended OEP were for everyone.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
It's important for supps containing geranium that you drink enough water. I've had headaches before as well if I didn't drink enough. Since this is the most common reason for getting headaches I don't see why you think someone shouldn't ask about water intake.

Sam I Am

Sam I Am

Banned
Awards
My hydration was increased by a liter and a half; no other stims (including coffee).
Creatine gives some users diarrhea, while others experience constipation. We all respond differently.
As you know, Ike, I do have a history with migraines, so the product only brought out what I already suffer from.

CJSalcedo

Awards
For me, appetite suppression is nonexistent and I get very mild energy from it. However, if you have the discipline to control your diet and exercise well, it helps quite a bit.

miggy12

miggy12

Awards
hey everyone! I'm new to the site and am impressed. I have been taking OEP for 3 days now and I think I'm seeing a slight difference in my weight. I have been having chills and very slight headaches but nothing to worry myself with. It has suppresed my appetite to a satisfactory level for me to where I'm not constantly in the kitchen snacking between meals and love OEP alot. I also experienced nausea some but it is getting better but to me the nausea is good because it makes me not hungry so I eat less. And I have been eating pretty healthy in my opion. I am at 145 at the moment and hope to get down to 125 in a couple of months. We'll see what happens.

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
after a 5-6lb gain over the winter...i tried this in mid feb..."with a strict diet"...lost 2 pounds in a month...subpar IMO...I bought a second bottle around march 15th..added 25mg of ephedrine to it and lost 8lbs in 2 weeks...i had to drop the ephedrine because i only wanted to lose 7-8 lbs....bottom line the ephedrine really sped things up for me.

For the record, i tried adding Ephedrine to lipo 6 and xenadrine with little or no results, so take it for what its worth.

footballfam

Awards
hey everyone! I'm new to the site and am impressed. I have been taking OEP for 3 days now and I think I'm seeing a slight difference in my weight. I have been having chills and very slight headaches but nothing to worry myself with. It has suppresed my appetite to a satisfactory level for me to where I'm not constantly in the kitchen snacking between meals and love OEP alot. I also experienced nausea some but it is getting better but to me the nausea is good because it makes me not hungry so I eat less. And I have been eating pretty healthy in my opion. I am at 145 at the moment and hope to get down to 125 in a couple of months. We'll see what happens.
I also had chills for about 5 hours after taking OEP. Took my temp after 2 days of the chills and discovered it was actually lowering my body temp. Tried to take it for 3 more days and always the same result.
I know plenty of people have had great results with it, just not me.:irked:

atr2201

Awards
i just took my first dose of OEP this morning. I couldn't even tell that i took anything. So tomorrow, I will take 3 on empty stomach and see if i can feel this '"burn" i keep hearing about. I am an avid USP labs user so I really want to see another one of their products work for me.
Day 2 i took 2 OEP with N.O. Explode this mornin and my workout was crazy. Felt like i could lift the world and my body was on fire. Felt like i could lift the world and lost a million pounds in one workout. Also i drank a gallon of water with the OEP. Maybe this is what kicks it in. Try it out guys, it was worth the money.

miggy12

miggy12

Awards
Does anyone also experience nausea with the supplement?

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
I've used OEP with exceptional results. Had the diet on point, cardio 5-6 days a week, and a 4-day split lifting. I need to start a cut for the summer so I'm thinking of cycling clen two weeks and OEP two weeks, for a total of either 8 or 12 weeks, to see what kind of results I get.

Sam I Am

Sam I Am

Banned
Awards
I also had chills for about 5 hours after taking OEP. Took my temp after 2 days of the chills and discovered it was actually lowering my body temp. Tried to take it for 3 more days and always the same result.
I know plenty of people have had great results with it, just not me.:irked:
Rauwolscine does that to me... I felt the same. To be fair here, I cannot take 99% of the fat-burners on the market because they contain Yohimbine/Yohimbe. That stuff makes me sick! If OEP ever came out without it, I would be up for it.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tons of solid reviews on OEP. Some of the negative reviews seem to be "user-caused" IMO. People not starting with a low dose, people expecting too much, people being dehydrated or not being serious with it.

That's just stimulants for you though...some people love them some people don't

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some of the negative reviews seem to be "user-caused" IMO.
not in my case, it was probably the worst fat burner ive ever used, and im not alone. some of us have major increases in appetite off this product, and ive tried alot of fat burners in the past.

imo it gives a nice mild stim effect, but thats common with most of these products, all you need is a caffein cap and a cheap geranium cap to get the same effect, except that OEP increased appetite real bad. i am not the only one on these boards or other boards who have had this effect.

ok, i layed out my honest opinion again, now time for the usp guys to attack me again, lol

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
not in my case, it was probably the worst fat burner ive ever used, and im not alone. some of us have major increases in appetite off this product, and ive tried alot of fat burners in the past.

imo it gives a nice mild stim effect, but thats common with most of these products, all you need is a caffein cap and a cheap geranium cap to get the same effect, except that OEP increased appetite real bad. i am not the only one on these boards or other boards who have had this effect.

ok, i layed out my honest opinion again, now time for the usp guys to attack me again, lol
Haha i wasn't speaking to you directly at all, i was speaking in vast general. My claim could be said for any supplement. I've seen guys say eating more food doesn't work :D

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha i wasn't speaking to you directly at all, i was speaking in vast general. My claim could be said for any supplement. I've seen guys say eating more food doesn't work :D
yeah, more food on OEP didnt kill the appettite either. thats the problem.

hey, as long as this product works for the majority im very happy with that. just that my experience still needs to be heard.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like this layout... Add in some AP and you have a party!!! :fest30:
I am hosting this month long party starting tomorrow; OEP is amazing and Recreate is a great stacker especially in the afternoon. This way you can take a pwo if you like as a PM trainer; OEP in the afternoon than a strong pwo drink is a bit much IMO.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does anyone also experience nausea with the supplement?
Nope. OEP is actually pretty easy on the stomach if you ask me. My only suggestion is maybe up your initial water intake with it. I take it for fasted cardio in the early AM 2 times a week with Anabolic Pump and Jack3d, still no discomfort and my stomach is not tolerant to all supps. Recreate is a great option instead if you still have issues but some (me included) do get a slight discomfort from the foreslean in it if you take 2 at once.

miggy12

miggy12

Awards
Thanks oufinny. But what is a foreslean? I hate the nausea and chills I get when I take them. But I do love the energy. Thanks.

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
yeah, more food on OEP didnt kill the appettite either. thats the problem.

hey, as long as this product works for the majority im very happy with that. just that my experience still needs to be heard.
AX1

What would you use over OEP. I have used OEP when it first came out and enjoyed it but wondering what else compares or may be better

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
Thanks oufinny. But what is a foreslean? I hate the nausea and chills I get when I take them. But I do love the energy. Thanks.
He meant Forslean (Coleus Forskohlii Extract) but this isnt in OEP just in recreate

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AX1

What would you use over OEP. I have used OEP when it first came out and enjoyed it but wondering what else compares or may be better
This is my creation here, the Kim Jong Il crushes OEP stack
200mg caffeine caps $6 (each cap of oep has 100mg so cut in half if you chose)
Primaforce Geranium oil $26 for 200 servings (67 day supply) (this is also in oep)
Alpha-burn $15 for 100 servings (you need 2 a day for 50 day supply) (this is in oep)
TT-33 $33, about 6 week supply with slowly ramping dosage (oep increases thyroid output, this crushes in my opinion what OEP has to offer)

PCT 1 bottle of 100mg 7-keto dhea, take 200mg daily for 30 days. if you know where to look you can find a bottle for $18. i would add kelp in this PCT as well.

total investment less than $100 and cycle including pct will keep you busy for 11 weeks. you can keep taking all the other ingrediants past the tt-33 just keep the tt-33 at a 5-6 week max limit.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is my creation here, the Kim Jong Il crushes OEP stack
200mg caffeine caps $6 (each cap of oep has 100mg so cut in half if you chose)
Primaforce Geranium oil $26 for 200 servings (67 day supply) (this is also in oep)
Alpha-burn $15 for 100 servings (you need 2 a day for 50 day supply) (this is in oep)
TT-33 $33, about 6 week supply with slowly ramping dosage (oep increases thyroid output, this crushes in my opinion what OEP has to offer)

PCT 1 bottle of 100mg 7-keto dhea, take 200mg daily for 30 days. if you know where to look you can find a bottle for $18. i would add kelp in this PCT as well.

total investment less than $100 and cycle including pct will keep you busy for 11 weeks. you can keep taking all the other ingrediants past the tt-33 just keep the tt-33 at a 5-6 week max limit.
can't wait for your feedback on the ALPHA-T2 as well

Sam I Am

Sam I Am

Banned
Awards
I should have a review up in a few weeks. 4 days in and no sign of head pressure or any other noted side effects. A bit of an elevated mood enhancement thus far, which is a plus for me.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
on my feedback?

Alpha t-2 is no joke, and its a great option for people who dont want to add 3,5 to their supplement stack.

Alpha T-2, primaforce geranium and caffeine is a SICK stack. ive done 3,3 on its own before, and although not as effective with the 3,5 is still very effective,

imo i would do Alpha T-2 over OEP for sure, especially with the above mentioned affordable additions.

atr2201

Awards
im on day 3 of OEP and no nausea. i been taking mine with n.o explode and eating a cup of oatmeal. maybe a little food will kill your nausea

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
on my feedback?

Alpha t-2 is no joke, and its a great option for people who dont want to add 3,5 to their supplement stack.

Alpha T-2, primaforce geranium and caffeine is a SICK stack. ive done 3,3 on its own before, and although not as effective with the 3,5 is still very effective,

imo i would do Alpha T-2 over OEP for sure, especially with the above mentioned affordable additions.
Exactly :drive:

That would be an amazing stack. I wasn't aware of the primaforce product. Thats a good deal. I like to be able to set my own doses with stims

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exactly :drive:

That would be an amazing stack. I wasn't aware of the primaforce product. Thats a good deal. I like to be able to set my own doses with stims
NutraPlanet has there own as well it just depends if you want a 25mg pill from Primaforce or a 60mg pill from NP. Any of the suggested stacks either with OEP and Alpha T2 or with a homemade version should work wonders. I see this as the new ECA stack with better science and much better results.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NutraPlanet has there own as well it just depends if you want a 25mg pill from Primaforce or a 60mg pill from NP. Any of the suggested stacks either with OEP and Alpha T2 or with a homemade version should work wonders. I see this as the new ECA stack with better science and much better results.
yeah, i usually recommend the primaforce for the added flexibility. remember the NP brand is $20 for 100 caps at 60mg, and the prima is $26 for 200 caps. i like the 25mg dose most of the time.

GIJane1928

Awards
isn't nutraplanet selling both of those products together as a stack?

TheGunslinger

Awards
Tons of solid reviews on OEP. Some of the negative reviews seem to be "user-caused" IMO. People not starting with a low dose, people expecting too much, people being dehydrated or not being serious with it.

That's just stimulants for you though...some people love them some people don't
Poor response.

Same attitude was thrown around when negative reviews came about with SX and look how that turned out.

OT: Ive had mixed responses from this supplement. Some days it ruins me, others I dont feel much at all.

I wasn't expecting much
Water intake 8-10 litres
Not sure how you can be serious with a supplement, perhaps taking it with a serious expression?

:suspect:

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Used it and really liked it, especially with Recreate. Im currently using DermaTherm Target from Primordial Performance and im liking that as well. Down the road ill stack all three for some serious plateau busting.