Alpha-T2 and OxyElite Pro stack dosing and sides questions...

psywzrd

Awards
  • Established
I started a stack of Alpha-T2 and OEP this morning (took 2 OEP and 1 Alpha and will take 1 OEP and 2 Alpha later in the day) and have a few questions. I understand that they should be taken on an empty stomach but how long after I take them can I eat? With my schedule, I generally wake up and eat something within about 1/2 hr or so. If I take my morning dose right when I wake up, is it ok to eat 1/2 hr later? I really can't afford to wait any longer than that as I get hungry (although I have to admit I had to choke down my breakfast this morning) and I have to get to work. I also noticed that shortly after taking the pills, I alternated between sweating and getting the chills and my nose was running a bit. Now those "sides" could have been completely unrelated to the supplements but I at least wanted to find out if anyone else has experienced that. I was also a bit jittery but that has subsided substantially now that it's been over 2 hours since I took the pills. I should also mention that none of the sides were so bad that I would consider dropping the dosage (or stopping completely). I would expect that any sides will subside after a few days but if this is as bad as it gets, I'll have no problem with this cycle. I'm only going to be taking them for 4 weeks too because I have a trip planned in July and won't be training at all while I'm away (just a long weekend though).

I have taken OEP in the past and didn't have much success with it but figured that stacking it with Alpha might yield some results. I've also never taken anything from PES before so I really wanted to try out something from their lineup. I guess I could have just taken the Alpha by itself (or with Shift or Erase) but I thought that the stack made sense since I was looking for quick results.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you dose right when you wake up, then hold off on eating for that half hour you mentioned you will be good. If you want to eat first I would wait 2 hours afterwards to avoid the insulin spikes as it make the Alpha-Yoh ineffective.

I get the sweats from aT2 quite a bit. I don't remember a runny nose, but I am constantly sniffing anyway and it pisses my wife off!

taylorgains96

Awards
I just finished a similar stack and I ate usually 20-25 minutes later and still notice the stim effect from the OEP.

I also said that about OEP the first time but I had such a ****ty diet, the second time around (2 months ago) I cleaned up my diet and really noticed a difference.

If your diets in check, this stack will shine.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for your question.

I can't comment on the side effects as I have never experienced them. Personally I would take the supplements in seperate doses until you work out which is doing what.

You will get a greater benefit from the stimulants on an empty stomach and as raulwolscine functions better in this instance as insulin inhibits the actions of yohimbine. The 30 minutes before food as you have suggested should be fine, that is how I dosed it and definitely felt appetite suppression effects from it.

I hope this helps, if not please feel free to ask more questions. :)

Ben

psywzrd

Awards
  • Established
If you dose right when you wake up, then hold off on eating for that half hour you mentioned you will be good. If you want to eat first I would wait 2 hours afterwards to avoid the insulin spikes as it make the Alpha-Yoh ineffective.

I get the sweats from aT2 quite a bit. I don't remember a runny nose, but I am constantly sniffing anyway and it pisses my wife off!
I actually sniffle a bit too due to allergies, but it seemed a bit excessive this morning. Like I said though, it could have been completely unrelated (maybe the pollen count is just up today or something). As far as the dosing goes though, I have no problem taking the pills when I first wake up and then waiting 1/2 hr to eat; however, waiting 2 hours AFTER I eat to take my 2nd dose is going to be a bit tougher. On days I work I eat pretty much every 2 1/2 to 3 hours (as I'm sure many here do), so the timing of my 2nd dose will be somewhat difficult. On work days I pretty much eat at 7am, 10am, 1pm, 4pm, 7pm and 10 pm (give or take 1/2 or so). I guess I can take my 2nd dose around 3 or so, but that may end up being only 1 1/2 hrs after I eat. I guess I'll just have to do my best to try and wait as close to 2 hrs after eating to take my 2nd dose. On days I don't work, the morning dose will probably be closer to an hour before my first meal of the day so that will be good, but the afternoon dose will be even tougher because my eating schedule is a bit more unpredictable when I'm not working. I'll just do the best I can and try not to drive myself crazy with this.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I actually sniffle a bit too due to allergies, but it seemed a bit excessive this morning. Like I said though, it could have been completely unrelated (maybe the pollen count is just up today or something). As far as the dosing goes though, I have no problem taking the pills when I first wake up and then waiting 1/2 hr to eat; however, waiting 2 hours AFTER I eat to take my 2nd dose is going to be a bit tougher. On days I work I eat pretty much every 2 1/2 to 3 hours (as I'm sure many here do), so the timing of my 2nd dose will be somewhat difficult. On work days I pretty much eat at 7am, 10am, 1pm, 4pm, 7pm and 10 pm (give or take 1/2 or so). I guess I can take my 2nd dose around 3 or so, but that may end up being only 1 1/2 hrs after I eat. I guess I'll just have to do my best to try and wait as close to 2 hrs after eating to take my 2nd dose. On days I don't work, the morning dose will probably be closer to an hour before my first meal of the day so that will be good, but the afternoon dose will be even tougher because my eating schedule is a bit more unpredictable when I'm not working. I'll just do the best I can and try not to drive myself crazy with this.
Take your second dose as best you can. Don't worry about the specifics too much. We don't want to raise your cortisol more than necessary!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What BD said.

The only thing you want to avoid are the large insulin spikes. I just use the 2hr mark because pretty much everyone will be over their spikes in that time frame. 1.5hr is generally fine. You can always employ a low dose GDA into your daily routine to ensure optimal levels. Even adding Cinnamon would be a benefit.

psywzrd

Awards
  • Established
What BD said.

The only thing you want to avoid are the large insulin spikes. I just use the 2hr mark because pretty much everyone will be over their spikes in that time frame. 1.5hr is generally fine. You can always employ a low dose GDA into your daily routine to ensure optimal levels. Even adding Cinnamon would be a benefit.
Please pardon my ignorance, but what's a GDA? I tried searching but it's too short:).

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glucose disposal agent. Essentially things that lower the amount of sugar in your blood.

Cinnamon, lemon juice with meals, acetic acid from vinegar. All can lower serum glucose levels by around 25%. Nothing sexy needed necessarily. :)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The runny nose is from the 1,3-dimethyamylamine in OEP. It is also a decent nasal decongestant

psywzrd

Awards
  • Established
Glucose disposal agent. Essentially things that lower the amount of sugar in your blood.

Cinnamon, lemon juice with meals, acetic acid from vinegar. All can lower serum glucose levels by around 25%. Nothing sexy needed necessarily. :)
Ah - got it. Thank you for the clarification.

The runny nose is from the 1,3-dimethyamylamine in OEP. It is also a decent nasal decongestant
And there you have it! Thank you! So I guess I'm not totally nuts in saying that my nose was running noticeably after I dosed this morning:). It has subsided for sure, but I still have a bit of sniffle. Again, nothing that would prevent me from continuing to take the products though.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am personally using this stack now. I eat anywhere from 30 minutes to as much as an hour after dosing. You will be warm inside and sweat some more than others. It is a good stack to keep you warm throughout the day. Only wish it would help in the focus dept.. Other than that it works well. I have been on it for a couple of weeks. A thumbs up so far.