Prohormones what to do?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnjohn12345

Awards
Hi,

Recently i have been debating whether or not i should take a prohormone. I am 19 (yes ik am young) and have been been debating what i should do. I promise i have done all my homework and i have been lifting solid for almost 1 and half years.

What i have done:
I run a solid diet and dont drink very much at all
I work 4-5 days a week depending on what phase i am in.
I take ZMA before bed, protein, weight gainer, tried the animal stak, and protein of course.

What my plans on for a cycle:

I would like a ph that isnt the strongest but would be okay for me to use (ideas)?.

Run with it:
Liver support (milkthristle)
cQ10
Fish oil
Drink plently of water

Post cycle:
Novedex XT or something better?
ZMA (zinc, mag, vit b6)

Please give me some advice, ONCE again i am not sure i am going to do anything but if i do i would like to do it right. I dont want a PH that will kill me but i would like to see some results.
I am not 100% on anything i dont even know if i want to would just like some advice

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
You are too young to be considering prohormones, and by the look of that PCT you have not done your homework. At 162, you should just focus on training hard and eating right - your body is at its peak testosterone and growth hormone levels right now, you don't need anything special to put on size.

Jurassic

Jurassic

Awards
Can somebody post a link to an "under 21 pro hormone/AAS use" thread?
If you're not gaining well already pro hormones won't help you too much...
I've never taken PH's but I know enough to say your PCT is pretty crappy.

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
You are too young to be considering prohormones, and by the look of that PCT you have not done your homework. At 162, you should just focus on training hard and eating right - your body is at its peak testosterone and growth hormone levels right now, you don't need anything special to put on size.
I agree, At 19 you really don't want to play with your hormones.
Also, look around the boards and at some of the guys who started juicing young. Like your age. TRT by the age of 30. Not a road you want to go down bro.

Up your protein and check you diet. God at your age it seemed like I could eat MC Donald's everyday Party, lift and repeat. LOL! All while staying in shape. Ahhh The good ol days. The year was 1999, the sky was blue. And,, Never mind. lol.

JP.

Last edited:

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Oh....I remember the days. When all you had to do was a 10 minute jog after your workout to get ripped!! When I could see all 8 abs....now I'm struggling with 4! :-(

RCL86

RCL86

Awards
  • Established
You are no where near ready for a ph...have you tried a creatine? pick up some creapure and steak...

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Hi,

Post cycle:
Novedex XT or something better?
ZMA (zinc, mag, vit b6)
Well this post cycle is severly lacking. I suggest lots of use of the search bar and the PCT section of the forum. You will discover your research says not to use PH.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I wouldnt use them this early. Regular Creatine use will work wonders for weight gain and muscle growth and it will not mess with your still developing hormones. JMO

at1010

Awards
  • Established
honestly bro i am 19 also. If you wanna use a ph go to a local supp store NOT GNC unless your gnc is better than mine and talk to the dues about it. Thats what i did. I still am not taking it till i am atleast 21, but i got alot of info and didnt get roasted for my ideas. PLUS i got some great deals on RPN HAVOC so when i am ready i can use it or sell it and make money! any questions just PM me

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
honestly bro i am 19 also. If you wanna use a ph go to a local supp store NOT GNC unless your gnc is better than mine and talk to the dues about it. Thats what i did. I still am not taking it till i am atleast 21, but i got alot of info and didnt get roasted for my ideas. PLUS i got some great deals on RPN HAVOC so when i am ready i can use it or sell it and make money! any questions just PM me
that is not good advice bro, supplement store owners want one thing and thats YOUR MONEY. They dont have proper PCT at a SUPPLEMENT STORE. No matter what PH I would always have a Serm on hand and since I have it I would use it because its more effective then anything OTC that you can buy.

farrellzach

farrellzach

Awards
that is not good advice bro, supplement store owners want one thing and thats YOUR MONEY. They dont have proper PCT at a SUPPLEMENT STORE. No matter what PH I would always have a Serm on hand and since I have it I would use it because its more effective then anything OTC that you can buy.
Could not agree more, commission is commission

Bier

Bier

Awards
At 19, all i thinking about was P**sies,Beer, Grades and not flunking out of college. In that order. I didn't need PH/PS/ and roids to get it.

162lb is not bad for your height. Keep what you are doing. Keep running a solid diet and in larger quantity(at what you can afford) and keep working out 4-5 days a week depending on your schedule. You will get bigger.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
At 162lbs, did you factor in his 5 foot 7 height? Still young mate though..

mvrk1

Awards
Don't take Prohormones yet.

I started with Prohormones at 21 (I'm 33 now) and realize looking back that I should probably have waited longer. My natural test levels were still really high and I was already growing steadily as my diet, supplementation and workouts improved.

No matter what else you take for the rest of your life, the basics will never change. They are diet, rest, multi-vitamins, and protein powder. You may as well get work on really dialing in on those basics right now, at an early age.

Without knowing how strong you are currently, I'd suggest that you consider really working on your strength base for 3 to 6 months and then moving into a body-building (hypertrophy) routine for 3 months. You are likely to see some pretty big gains. Google the 5-3-1 routine.

Good luck! If you do it right, training can be very fulfilling for many years to come.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
well at my supps stores most of the time they are really informing and any phs they are selling are under the counter anyways. A serm is obviously the best ph, but it is not the only option and they can be hard to get for some ppl. I think to get information you best be is to talk to supp owners or guys at a gym. IMO

johnjohn12345

Awards
i really doubt i will take a ph until i am older but would natural test boosters be okay or are those still bad for me?

Everyone thanks for the info it was helpful but i do know a good amount on ph subject i just didnt want to take the time to put in every detail possible. As i said i probly wont do ill just keep doing what i am doing! :)

johnjohn12345

Awards
thanks for the reply, i will search the routine u said. I am currently doing the delorem and oxford phases which i working pretty good but i am goin to check this idea u threw out! Thanks guys for the help ik i sound like a dumb 19yr old but u guys did help and i probly wont do a ph. Its just annoying not being a big as i would like but ik it takes time

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
well at my supps stores most of the time they are really informing and any phs they are selling are under the counter anyways. A serm is obviously the best ph, but it is not the only option and they can be hard to get for some ppl. I think to get information you best be is to talk to supp owners or guys at a gym. IMO
A SERM is not a PH. And talking to a guy that gets a comission on what he suckers you into buying is the worst place to get info on steroids and hormonals. Here there are people that are very knowledgable on everything you need to know, and don't have a financial interest in the info they give you.

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
I would leave AM for good if I were you... I've seen some pretty dandy posts but this one is up there. "A serm is obviously the best ph"... I'm speechless lol

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
i really doubt i will take a ph until i am older but would natural test boosters be okay or are those still bad for me?

Everyone thanks for the info it was helpful but i do know a good amount on ph subject i just didnt want to take the time to put in every detail possible. As i said i probly wont do ill just keep doing what i am doing! :)
I think that the best idea is to go as far as you can without ergogenic aids. That way you know you have honestly earned muscle that will stay, provided you continue to lift

Status
Not open for further replies.