lucidrol needs some love

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I never see in mentioned here, and it's a damn shame. Why, you ask? Because when used properly, it increases mood, focus, and mental acuity. Taking a pre-workout but need a bit more? Throw one down the hatch with it. Pulling an all nighter, but don't want to slam 16 cups of coffee? Pop a lucy or two.

I've found daily use to be somewhat problematic, as it creates a withdrawl situation due to the pea. But on an irregular usage basis, its absolutely outstanding, insanely versatile, and cheap to boot.

I love having it around for emergencies, the feeling of clarity when you need it is absolutely priceless. AMS puts out some solid stuff; nocturnabol is very good, too.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
I agree Lucidrol is very under rated. its useful in soo many situations from school, studying, workouts, job, whatever. i use it 3 times per week now because ED dosing was overkill and after i stopped i didnt feel as sharp. ive always wondered about nocturnabol but never see it mentioned either so i never bought it but maybe i will now

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sweet! Yeah, a couple times a week works just great. I love using it when I work really late, as it doesn't keep me up when I finally get to bed.

Nocturnabol is really cheap, and really good. They're not stupid over at ams, they put nice high doses of everything, and a nice low dose of melatonin, 750mcg. The green tomato stuff I'm on the fence about, but I did notice awesome recovery on it.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
See, lucy gets no love. wtf? Pity bump.

tattoopierced1

fully agree, alot of times simple products dont get enough play as they should.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Its actually got a pretty sweet list of ingredients: bacopa, dmae, picamilon, and a bunch of other stuff.

zb126

Awards
  • Established
Its actually got a pretty sweet list of ingredients: bacopa, dmae, picamilon, and a bunch of other stuff.
I agree-- I picked some up at the arnold for twenty bucks and it works pretty damn well. not quite as crazy as adderall but thats obvious. Also, the crash is a lot less prominent. Feels more slow and gradual and not the crap feeling I get from other things

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Crash? I only get a crash with chronic use. Irregular usage has zero crash, for me.

zb126

Awards
  • Established
Crash? I only get a crash with chronic use. Irregular usage has zero crash, for me.
thats what im saying.....adderall and other stims make me crash, lucidrol does not

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Better than interesting. Its the most flexible, effective brain tonic I've tried.

Narciso

Awards
I just bought Lucidrol, ill post my experience after a few weeks. I will be taking the Get up and Go Stack (alphat2 + OEP) as well. Im on a cutting phase starting next week.

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
alright poison, you've been pimping it so hard, i'm in for some :biglaugh: read your log too. looks promising .... too bad NP doesn't carry it...

ok time to feed my DD coffee addiction...

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Keep in mind my effective dose is 1 cap, not 2. :)

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed with Poison. I haven't used the final product but I did help beta test it. The dosing as with betas was higher than final product ( less ingredients per pill to find most effective dose) and I wrote up review for AMS brass.

Absolutely loved it. Super zoned in feeling for working out, great for mornings or times you weren't in the mood. Felt with a large dose I HAD to go workout. I'm going back to school in the fall and looking at effective studying aids. Will have to give the final version of this a shot.

kmcart

Awards
I just ordered mine as well, it gets here Tuesday and ill post my initial thoughts as well, can't wait to give it a go

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
fully agree, alot of times simple products dont get enough play as they should.
clomidex was a great example of this, many people thought it was underdosed but i had good results-to bad it was dc'ed.

rayrayy

Awards
mine is coming in today - thank gawd im souped! i have two weeks of serious law school finals and i neeed this! i will be posting my reviews in my ams hormone regulation log in the ams section for those interested.

im guna be mixing up doses both pre workout for workout focus and then study focus through the day, as well as post workout for study only. i will prolly pop one tonight pre workout just to get a taste and then tomorrow full dose.

my schedule is wakeup workout at 6ish - then for the next two weeks studying allll day with breaks for a couple last classes and then first test is next monday.

kmcart

Awards
My lucidrol comes tomorrow and I can't wait but a quick question...would I be able to use it daily or is it best with at least a day off?

rayrayy

Awards
My lucidrol comes tomorrow and I can't wait but a quick question...would I be able to use it daily or is it best with at least a day off?
from what i've gathered ppl dont like it everyday b/c the withdrawal is bad. idk if that means they are moody and sluggish on the days they dont take it or what - but from what i read that is why.

i plan on powering through the next two weeks on this dosing everyday. my only rest from it will be in the way i split doses.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not moody, just sluggish. You could taper off after a longer stint and be ok, I'm sure.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
If nutra would just carry it, I'd get some in a heartbeat.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hell yeah, I think it was 2 for $25. That's stupid cheap.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep the BOGO code is still live. Check out this thread for the code.

Also we are giving away a free bottle of Hypertrop-X with every order too. So you get your beta-alanine and Leucine pre-workout taken care of too. :)

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's robbery. You're not going to get a better nootropic for triple that price.

kmcart

Awards
I think stupid cheap is the perfect way of saying it...and even though I haven't taken my first dose yet I have a feeling it was the perfect sale to reel me and get me hooked...its gonna be a late night and an early morning so tomorrow will be a perfect day to give a cap or two a go

rayrayy

Awards
I'm devastated I ordered mine before I found this thread and the buy one get one offer, plus the free HypertrophX. Sad moment. Haha.

Also, can I take more than one serving a day? I don't think the box specifies - I think it says 2 before activity - Can I take 2 in the morning and 2 later in the afternoon?

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Yep the BOGO code is still live. Check out this thread for the code.

Also we are giving away a free bottle of Hypertrop-X with every order too. So you get your beta-alanine and Leucine pre-workout taken care of too. :)
great deal and fantastic customer service!!

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
How long is it valid for?

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Sweet I cant wait to recieve mine, looks fun

kmcart

Awards
Well I just took my first lucy...tried just one cap the first time. I wasn't dragging too much when I took it but I was still anxious to give it a try. Nothing hit me too quick but around 30-45 mins later I realize how good and ready to go I feel. Definitely the focus and drive it described. So far its great and I can't wait to give two caps a try soon. I do have a quick question though I notice on the box it says not for use by women but it was then marked out...what's the reasoning behind all that because I had thought of having my fiance try them but I'm a little hesitant seeing that on the box.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long is it valid for?
The BOGO will go for a while. So dont worry about it going away anytime soon.

I'm devastated I ordered mine before I found this thread and the buy one get one offer, plus the free HypertrophX. Sad moment. Haha.

Also, can I take more than one serving a day? I don't think the box specifies - I think it says 2 before activity - Can I take 2 in the morning and 2 later in the afternoon?
You can take it 2x/day but I wouldnt dose it everyday. You will develop a tolerance eventually.

Well I just took my first lucy...tried just one cap the first time. I wasn't dragging too much when I took it but I was still anxious to give it a try. Nothing hit me too quick but around 30-45 mins later I realize how good and ready to go I feel. Definitely the focus and drive it described. So far its great and I can't wait to give two caps a try soon. I do have a quick question though I notice on the box it says not for use by women but it was then marked out...what's the reasoning behind all that because I had thought of having my fiance try them but I'm a little hesitant seeing that on the box.
Sorry that was our mistake. It is perfectly fine for women to take. The next run will actually correct the box.

kmcart

Awards
Good to know royd, I was a little concerned at first but now maybe I can spread the lucy love around a little bit

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My wife takes it. :)
the only thing better than having the wife in a good mood-is having the wife in 'THE MOOD', lol.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Preferrably when I'm in good 'form'. :p

amtnz

Maybe I just haven't given in to any placebo effect for this product, but I don't feel any different when using this.
very, very disappointed and to sum it all up - waste of my money.

jdrannin1

Awards
I love this stuff with a cup of coffee in the afternoon. Nothin' like it.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe I just haven't given in to any placebo effect for this product, but I don't feel any different when using this.
very, very disappointed and to sum it all up - waste of my money.
Have you ever used a PEA product before? You're not by chance supplementing with another product that contains nootropics?

amtnz

No, this and basic supps like protein and creatine is all i'm taking. occasionally caffeine for pre w/o.

what a bummer, really hoping this would do what it claims.

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Howd you dose it?

amtnz

Yes empty stomach and I'm dosing 2 pills, just like the box recommends.

edit: I've tried both, emtpy and full stomach.