Lucidrol Video Review WANTED

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

What's up guys. I am looking for a sincere, honest, no bullshit video review of Lucidrol. I do not need a sponsored log at all. Just one video that summarizes your experience with Lucidrol once you have had a chance to use it a bit. Again...

• No sponsored log needed
  • This does not have to be posted on AM (the video)
  • An honest, sincere, no BS video review

Pretty easy right? I am looking for 2 guys to do this, and if successful maybe more. You will recieve a free box of Lucidrol obviously.​

To Apply

Private message me with any links to other video reviews you have done or tell me why you would be able to complete a video review. If you have training videos on youtube link them to me. You are much more likely to be chosen if I know you have the capability to post a video.

Product Information​

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Bump for an interesting product and good opportunity. Where will this video be posted?

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
When I get this stuff, Im headed straight to the gym to test it out. Can this also be used before work? Such as AI's Motivate? Or is this only a Pre-Workout thing? I'm super sluggish In the morning and It sounds like it could put me in gear.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
When I get this stuff, Im headed straight to the gym to test it out. Can this also be used before work? Such as AI's Motivate? Or is this only a Pre-Workout thing? I'm super sluggish In the morning and It sounds like it could put me in gear.
Yep really any time you want some focus.

Btw, thanks AM I got my two guys. :)