Supplement these days that is most like REAL TEST

  1. Supplement these days that is most like REAL TEST


    Planning on getting OFF long time HRT Test. Just sick of it. Yes, I will be doing HCG and Clomid, etc.

    What supplement is converted to or most like TEST? In other words, which has the most likely chance of replacing Test for me? (150 mg/week)

    Simple Test boosters would not work for me correct?

    ***I am not looking for HRT advice. I understand this may not work, nut I am already determined to at least try!! Please stay on topic here. Thanks all****


  2. 4DHEA (AMS 4 AD) would be the closest legal thing i can think of.

    Wouldn't jumping on another hormonal defeat the purpose of coming off HRT?

  3. Thanks

    I have LOW natty Test (but nothing horrible) hence the HRT. I'm in my mid 40's. I am just so darn tired of poking every week!

    Androgel was a total nussiance!!

    I want to try something OTC and ORAL that might adequately take the place of Test. Again, if if doesnt work, so be it, at least I tried.

    I thought about SARMS but the eye complaints make me nervous.
    •   
       


  4. No supplement will replace or come close to true testosterone in terms of TRT/HRT.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Planning on getting OFF long time HRT Test. Just sick of it. Yes, I will be doing HCG and Clomid, etc.

    What supplement is converted to or most like TEST? In other words, which has the most likely chance of replacing Test for me? (150 mg/week)

    Simple Test boosters would not work for me correct?

    ***I am not looking for HRT advice. I understand this may not work, nut I am already determined to at least try!! Please stay on topic here. Thanks all****
    I have low natural testosterone levels and some testosterone boosters work for me. I tested around 200 total testosterone and then used Sustain Alpha topical and got retested and my level was slightly above 600 and I felt great, better than when I was on HCG or TRT.

    You might try something like sustain alpha lv since you didn't like dealing with androgel.

    Edit: I just posted a question in the Dermacrine LV thread. I'm trying to see if a person could cycle between Dermacrine and Sustain Alpha LV for an extended period of time.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Sam I Am View Post
    No supplement will replace or come close to true testosterone in terms of TRT/HRT.
    Agreed! Also more then likely you will have side effects on a supplement in your goal to raise T vs staying on your injections where you probably have no side effects. Low dose injections are probably the most safest, most effective way of raising T. Your on the right treatment. I wouldn't change a thing. You may end up having bad regrets if you do. Sometimes we complain about simple inconveniences and we end up making things harder for ourselves.
    “Lord, whom shall we go away to? You have sayings of everlasting life"- John 6:68

    WHAT has science offered?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Mikey851 View Post
    I have low natural testosterone levels and some testosterone boosters work for me. I tested around 200 total testosterone and then used Sustain Alpha topical and got retested and my level was slightly above 600 and I felt great, better than when I was on HCG or TRT.

    You might try something like sustain alpha lv since you didn't like dealing with androgel.

    Edit: I just posted a question in the Dermacrine LV thread. I'm trying to see if a person could cycle between Dermacrine and Sustain Alpha LV for an extended period of time.
    you could def cycle Sustain alpha and Derma for a good period of time, but if you are still of a younger age and have good nat test levels you should allow a month or so to RESET your own levels, in the case of a man who already has lower levels i think you could go indefinitely but i am no M.D.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Thanks

    I have LOW natty Test (but nothing horrible) hence the HRT. I'm in my mid 40's. I am just so darn tired of poking every week!

    Androgel was a total nussiance!!

    I want to try something OTC and ORAL that might adequately take the place of Test. Again, if if doesnt work, so be it, at least I tried.

    I thought about SARMS but the eye complaints make me nervous.
    dude, i would 'poke' myself 20xday to feel the way i do now compared to before trt. get over it, geez!
    http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

    USE CODE BIGT50OFF

  9. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    dude, i would 'poke' myself 20xday to feel the way i do now compared to before trt. get over it, geez!

    Honestly, I would go back onto TRT if I could. I have no health insurance at the moment however. I know I could still probably get ahold of test, but I am interested in how I would respond to Dermacrine cycled off and on with Sustain Alpha or even low dose SERM as PCT.

  10. Guy have successfully replaced their HRT/TRT with Dermacrine.

    Dermacrine – The Closest legal thing to Injectable Testosterone.

    It provides enough of an androgen boost to substitute for a low dose of injectable test. We've had a number of users report our topical Dermacrine "feeling just like 150mg/week of TE". Its likely the Adione and Adiol having theses effects... and possibly their 5a-reduced metabolites.

    -Eric

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Planning on getting OFF long time HRT Test. Just sick of it. Yes, I will be doing HCG and Clomid, etc.

    What supplement is converted to or most like TEST? In other words, which has the most likely chance of replacing Test for me? (150 mg/week)

    Simple Test boosters would not work for me correct?

    ***I am not looking for HRT advice. I understand this may not work, nut I am already determined to at least try!! Please stay on topic here. Thanks all****
    Yeah,.. a 'test booster' will probably do little for you. You are probably going to get your best results supplementing with actual hormones. (ex, high dose DHEA, androsterone, or possibly some of the designers)

    -Eric

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Mikey851 View Post
    Honestly, I would go back onto TRT if I could. I have no health insurance at the moment however. I know I could still probably get ahold of test, but I am interested in how I would respond to Dermacrine cycled off and on with Sustain Alpha or even low dose SERM as PCT.
    have you not tried trt gel? Whats the point of getting off injections and going to these otc creams, you might as well you T-gel. The compounded gel is WAY WAY cheaper than androgel...and mine is actually more effective with less volume. My health care does not cover it and its $27 month.

    I use 300mg of a compounded gel and I achieve 1000ng+.

    Or, why don't you try out using your Tesosterone Cyp, sub-q? Theres a guy on here who injects his T with slin pins in small amounts 3 times a week sub-q. His levels are great with lower E2 than the big shot.

    I think you will spend alot more money relying on these otc things. You also won't know whats converting to what and it will be confusing trying to get things figured out.


    I would NOT recommend high doses of DHEA for extended periods as a means to achieve high T levels. DHEA can jack up your E2 like crazy and cause some hyperactivity. It makes me feel terrible when dosed over 50mg for any extended period of time. Theres quite a few people on this board who are on TRT and supplement with DHEA that have had some weird experiences with the DHEA coupled with TRT.

    Finally, don't let anyone tell you that an herbal simple test booster will help to replace TRT...you are already on HCG+Clomid...no test booster on the face of the earth will compete. The problem is that your ballls don't produce enough T to achieve satifactory levels. Using an OTC test booster is supposed to increase the T production from your testicles and or free up T by lowering SHBG. You are already maxing out your production with HCG and clomid. Anything else that is meant to stimulate endogeneous production would be redundant right? So this leaves you with only one real option, TRT.

  13. Thanks Monster and all the rest

  14. Quote Originally Posted by monsterbox View Post
    have you not tried trt gel? Whats the point of getting off injections and going to these otc creams, you might as well you T-gel. The compounded gel is WAY WAY cheaper than androgel...and mine is actually more effective with less volume. My health care does not cover it and its $27 month.

    I use 300mg of a compounded gel and I achieve 1000ng+.

    Or, why don't you try out using your Tesosterone Cyp, sub-q? Theres a guy on here who injects his T with slin pins in small amounts 3 times a week sub-q. His levels are great with lower E2 than the big shot.

    I think you will spend alot more money relying on these otc things. You also won't know whats converting to what and it will be confusing trying to get things figured out.


    I would NOT recommend high doses of DHEA for extended periods as a means to achieve high T levels. DHEA can jack up your E2 like crazy and cause some hyperactivity. It makes me feel terrible when dosed over 50mg for any extended period of time. Theres quite a few people on this board who are on TRT and supplement with DHEA that have had some weird experiences with the DHEA coupled with TRT.

    Finally, don't let anyone tell you that an herbal simple test booster will help to replace TRT...you are already on HCG+Clomid...no test booster on the face of the earth will compete. The problem is that your ballls don't produce enough T to achieve satifactory levels. Using an OTC test booster is supposed to increase the T production from your testicles and or free up T by lowering SHBG. You are already maxing out your production with HCG and clomid. Anything else that is meant to stimulate endogeneous production would be redundant right? So this leaves you with only one real option, TRT.
    You quoted the wrong guy haha, but I agree with you though. I have been on Androgel before and I like it okay actually. But, like I said, I don't have insurance anymore and can't afford the appointment to get prescribed. I could probably just try to find some T-gel somehow.

    The different types of TRT i've been on include Test Cyp, Androgel and HCG Monotherapy. I liked them all, but ironically I feel the best on either low dose SERM or when I took Sustain Alpha. I would probably attribute this to the few doctors i've had not being interested in controlling E2; keep in mind that when I was on these TRT protocols I was not knowledgable of this forum or any of the relative information or else I would have made some changes on my own.

    I'm going to experiment with Dermacrine and Sustain Alpha just to see how I feel. If I do not like it I will probably try to track down some T gel.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Mikey851 View Post
    You quoted the wrong guy haha, but I agree with you though. I have been on Androgel before and I like it okay actually. But, like I said, I don't have insurance anymore and can't afford the appointment to get prescribed. I could probably just try to find some T-gel somehow.

    The different types of TRT i've been on include Test Cyp, Androgel and HCG Monotherapy. I liked them all, but ironically I feel the best on either low dose SERM or when I took Sustain Alpha. I would probably attribute this to the few doctors i've had not being interested in controlling E2; keep in mind that when I was on these TRT protocols I was not knowledgable of this forum or any of the relative information or else I would have made some changes on my own.

    I'm going to experiment with Dermacrine and Sustain Alpha just to see how I feel. If I do not like it I will probably try to track down some T gel.


    WHOOPS! It was 3:00am here! lol

  16. Quote Originally Posted by monsterbox View Post
    WHOOPS! It was 3:00am here! lol
    Yeah I know how that goes.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by junkyarddogzz View Post
    sarms s4

    So when did that fall under supplements? And regardless, for the price it takes to run a decent cycle with it, you can buy a 6 month supply of GH or Test Cyp.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Sam I Am View Post
    So when did that fall under supplements? And regardless, for the price it takes to run a decent cycle with it, you can buy a 6 month supply of GH or Test Cyp.
    lol, this thread should be called what subaru is most like a porshe?
    http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

    USE CODE BIGT50OFF

  19. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    lol, this thread should be called what subaru is most like a porshe?
    The answer would be the Subaru Impreza and the Porsche Boxster (If you consider that a Porsche) since they both have flat 4 "boxer" engines lol.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Mikey851 View Post
    The answer would be the Subaru Impreza and the Porsche Boxster (If you consider that a Porsche) since they both have flat 4 "boxer" engines lol.
    hahaha, good answer, lol.
    http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

    USE CODE BIGT50OFF

  21. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    hahaha, good answer, lol.
    The funny thing is that if you are to compare a Subaru STi with a Porsche Boxster, the STi will whoop it's ass in any type of race. I know you were thinking more of a 911 Turbo though lol.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Mikey851 View Post
    The funny thing is that if you are to compare a Subaru STi with a Porsche Boxster, the STi will whoop it's ass in any type of race. I know you were thinking more of a 911 Turbo though lol.
    damn, what i wouldn't have given to have had a 911 turbo in my 20's and 30's-now a days just give me hummer and git the f'ck outta my way, lol.

    i guess i will just have to be happy with my ford escort, lol.
    http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

    USE CODE BIGT50OFF

  23. Supplement wise im goin to have to go with Dermacrine form Primordial Performance.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    damn, what i wouldn't have given to have had a 911 turbo in my 20's and 30's-now a days just give me hummer and git the f'ck outta my way, lol.

    i guess i will just have to be happy with my ford escort, lol.
    We should race bro; i've got a 94 Civic LX with 1.5L of pure power lol.

    I worked as a mechanic at Mercedes for a couple of years. I wish I owned an SL65 so bad. When that V12 Twin Turbo gets going it is straight nasty.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Mikey851 View Post
    We should race bro; i've got a 94 Civic LX with 1.5L of pure power lol.

    I worked as a mechanic at Mercedes for a couple of years. I wish I owned an SL65 so bad. When that V12 Twin Turbo gets going it is straight nasty.
    hahaha, if i still had my 74 nova i had in high school it would be on-lol.

    i aint sheit at doing work on these newer model cars with all the electronics involved but really enjoyed tinkering back in the muscle car days.
    http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

    USE CODE BIGT50OFF

  26. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    hahaha, if i still had my 74 nova i had in high school it would be on-lol.

    i aint sheit at doing work on these newer model cars with all the electronics involved but really enjoyed tinkering back in the muscle car days.
    Yeah, the electronics can be frustrating but they are good for mechanics; more **** to break equals job security.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    damn, what i wouldn't have given to have had a 911 turbo in my 20's and 30's-now a days just give me hummer and git the f'ck outta my way, lol.

    i guess i will just have to be happy with my ford escort, lol.
    You know how you can tell the difference between a bodybuilder with a complex and a bodybuilder who just loves the sport? Look at the car he drives! lol.. seriously. It's funny, I see a lot of shorter juiced up guys with bad attitudes walking out to their trucks with 6" lift kits or got a benz that they are probably broke paying off just to show off when a secure guy can be built like a house and walk outside the gym into the parking lot to his ford escort Of course this isn't always the case but i've seen it fit the bill sooooo many times!
    “Lord, whom shall we go away to? You have sayings of everlasting life"- John 6:68

    WHAT has science offered?

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Flaw View Post
    You know how you can tell the difference between a bodybuilder with a complex and a bodybuilder who just loves the sport? Look at the car he drives! lol.. seriously. It's funny, I see a lot of shorter juiced up guys with bad attitudes walking out to their trucks with 6" lift kits or got a benz that they are probably broke paying off just to show off when a secure guy can be built like a house and walk outside the gym into the parking lot to his ford escort Of course this isn't always the case but i've seen it fit the bill sooooo many times!
    They have NSS - Napoleon Schwarzenegger Syndrome lol. They also have "Our little secret" platform shoes.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Mikey851 View Post
    They have NSS - Napoleon Schwarzenegger Syndrome lol. They also have "Our little secret" platform shoes.
    Greg valentino said.. "I couldn't grow taller so I got wider" He talked about his freaky looking arms and how girls thought it was disgusting but as long as he got attention it was attention and that's all that mattered.
    “Lord, whom shall we go away to? You have sayings of everlasting life"- John 6:68

    WHAT has science offered?

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Flaw View Post
    You know how you can tell the difference between a bodybuilder with a complex and a bodybuilder who just loves the sport? Look at the car he drives! lol.. seriously. It's funny, I see a lot of shorter juiced up guys with bad attitudes walking out to their trucks with 6" lift kits or got a benz that they are probably broke paying off just to show off when a secure guy can be built like a house and walk outside the gym into the parking lot to his ford escort Of course this isn't always the case but i've seen it fit the bill sooooo many times!
    my favorite part in a movie was police academy where bubba smith was all crushed up in a little compact car-a little dude ran him off the road in a big truck and was laughing about it-until he saw bubba unfold outta that little car, lol.
    http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

    USE CODE BIGT50OFF

  31. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    my favorite part in a movie was police academy where bubba smith was all crushed up in a little compact car-a little dude ran him off the road in a big truck and was laughing about it-until he saw bubba unfold outta that little car, lol.
    Classic scene in a Classic movie!
    “Lord, whom shall we go away to? You have sayings of everlasting life"- John 6:68

    WHAT has science offered?

  32. Dermacrine and Sustain Alpha...

  33. Quote Originally Posted by monsterbox View Post
    I would NOT recommend high doses of DHEA for extended periods as a means to achieve high T levels. DHEA can jack up your E2 like crazy and cause some hyperactivity. It makes me feel terrible when dosed over 50mg for any extended period of time. Theres quite a few people on this board who are on TRT and supplement with DHEA that have had some weird experiences with the DHEA coupled with TRT.
    The heightened E2 is not a common side effect... but definitely more common with an insulin resistant high BF user with higher aromatase levels.

    The anxiety from DHEA only happens in certain users. It seems more common in the less active people I personally get more of a motivational high from DHEA.

    -Eric

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    The heightened E2 is not a common side effect... but definitely more common with an insulin resistant high BF user with higher aromatase levels.

    The anxiety from DHEA only happens in certain users. It seems more common in the less active people I personally get more of a motivational high from DHEA.

    -Eric
    Will a 23 year old male notice the effects of transdermal DHEA? Thinking about picking some Dermacrine up for this summer to help during a cut, just not sure if it will have a pronounced effect since my DHEA levels are pretty high already.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by TxHomeGrown View Post
    Will a 23 year old male notice the effects of transdermal DHEA? Thinking about picking some Dermacrine up for this summer to help during a cut, just not sure if it will have a pronounced effect since my DHEA levels are pretty high already.
    It will still help for recomp effects, but you aren't going to get "huge" on it. I know alot of younger crossfit and MMA guys notice big performance boosts on Dermacrine.

    -Eric
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. see if test is real?
    By FitModel in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-09-2010, 01:48 PM
  2. Replies: 76
    Last Post: 04-28-2010, 01:34 PM
  3. Real test boosting with a real test booster
    By alwaysgaining in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-05-2009, 07:21 AM
  4. Supplement warehouse, real or scam?
    By virenex in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-02-2009, 10:02 PM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-13-2007, 02:37 PM
Log in
Log in