I not been into supplements lately, what is good these days.

LiftThenLift

Awards
Have any new supplements come out in the last couple years, I been out of the Country, studying abroad. - Thanks

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you be more specific, what are you looking for? Protein, pre workout, creatine, etc.

LiftThenLift

Awards
Can you be more specific, what are you looking for? Protein, pre workout, creatine, etc.
I have taken all those things and am familiar with the staples of the last 5 years, just wondering if any individual ingredients have come on the scene in the last year or two.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I have taken all those things and am familiar with the staples of the last 5 years, just wondering if any individual ingredients have come on the scene in the last year or two.
DMAA made a come back

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That's disappointing, I was hoping there may be some new things after two years. Thanks though, may give DMAA a shot.
I've had good results so far using Follidrone 2.0 - its a newer product. Most people recommend a 2 bottle "cycle" if you want to call it that. Its non suppressive, not a prohormone - so no issues there.

Agmatine isn't "new" but is being added into a lot more products now, i love it.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Would you like to try some C.Macroceras plant?
I do, after reading. Hows feedback so far?

ST1M-X™

ST1M-X™ is yet another novel ingredient that Olympus Labs has brought to the market and in fact trademarked. It is a powerful stimulant that will amplify the energy in RE1GN. ST1M-X™ is a source of potent alkaloids from the C.Macroceras plant. ST1M-X™ was internally tested in varying doses and with a combination of stimulants to determine the optimal dose . Our testing discovered a pronounced increase in focus and energy when ST1M-X™ was used in combination with caffeine, Eria Jarenesis and the novel stimulant, J. Regia

LiftThenLift

Awards
I haven't heard of that, but would definitely give it a shot.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I do, after reading. Hows feedback so far?

ST1M-X™

ST1M-X™ is yet another novel ingredient that Olympus Labs has brought to the market and in fact trademarked. It is a powerful stimulant that will amplify the energy in RE1GN. ST1M-X™ is a source of potent alkaloids from the C.Macroceras plant. ST1M-X™ was internally tested in varying doses and with a combination of stimulants to determine the optimal dose . Our testing discovered a pronounced increase in focus and energy when ST1M-X™ was used in combination with caffeine, Eria Jarenesis and the novel stimulant, J. Regia
Haha,,yeah, you got it!

It would be impossible for me to fill you in...literally..

Overall, I would say positive feedback. It definitely has a novel feel to it. If that is what you are looking for, and you are into PWO's...this would be the one.

LiftThenLift

Awards
Which one, Follidrone 2.0 or C.Macroceras plant?
Either one. Is Follidrone 2.0 better than other Epi products in your opinion. For some reason I have headaches with artificial sweeteners, but anything that doesn't have that would be great.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Haha,,yeah, you got it!

It would be impossible for me to fill you in...literally..

Overall, I would say positive feedback. It definitely has a novel feel to it. If that is what you are looking for, and you are into PWO's...this would be the one.
Maybe I'll add into my next order

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Either one. Is Follidrone 2.0 better than other Epi products in your opinion. For some reason I have headaches with artificial sweeteners, but anything that doesn't have that would be great.
I have a log going in the BLR subforum. I'm liking it so far, but it's the first epicatechin product I've used - although it has cava and other additives too.

It's not the same as epistane, if that's what you were thinking

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Overall, I would say yes, but just before a workout I always use a straight up dose of (-)-epi, but that is just my personal routine/preference. FD2 is great, but Myokem Magnitropin just came back too (has -epi as well). MassMax XT is another good choice.

RE1GN has natural and artificial flavors so I suppose that "could" be a problem for you. It happens to settle particularly well in the stomach though..

macwad

Awards
  • Established
Have a look at Olympus Labs, Evomuse, PerforMax and Antaeus Labs. They have released some great stuff

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DMHA, Eria Jarensis, J regia, theacrine, and Vaso-6 are all relatively new on the scene since you've been gone

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's disappointing, I was hoping there may be some new things after two years. Thanks though, may give DMAA a shot.
Check out some natty supps like anafuase. I'm not sure how long that has been out but i think it's more recent than 5 years.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Natty muscle builders: The really common products right now are ArA (X gels), Anabeta Elite, AlphaMax xt, m test, FD2, kingsblood, MassMax xt. Logs on all of these. Most are sponsored , some aren't.

For pre workouts: mesomorph, HyperMax xt are my two favorites. High volume and VasoMax are the main two stim free. These are all subjective (as most natty supplements are, but I feel pre workouts are the most subjective).

Intra- honestly, I haven't used anything except PowerMax xt in a long time so I can't comment on how anything else works.

Farlesworth

Farlesworth

Awards

Who said there aren't any new things?

Have you ever had DMHA? Eria Jarensis? Maybe take a look at Sparta Nutrition Kraken.

How about Theacrine/Teacrine?

Take a look at Olympus Labs Reign (Re1gn)