Best no-stim fat loss supplement?

onlyone

Awards
Anyone tried something good without the stim? Was leaning towards Lean Xtreme.

Have a hard time to get really cut even with a good diet and great training.

Thanks for any help.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lipolyze and Dermathermtarget would be a great stack maybe add in leanfx

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I here lean xtreme, but I have yet to use

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thanks for any help.
More often than not I've found that those who have a real problem with getting lean have high estrogen levels. high could mean "medium" to a doctor or be within the normal range for a doctor. Sometimes all you need are blood tests and a decent AI regime to cure the problem with getting lean.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Try Animal Cuts and take out the red pill. (You can send all the red pills to me ;) ...)

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
How about the 'Fat Demolition Stack' on sale at NP? I'm quite sure they're stim-free. I'm looking, too BTW-can't handle stims. I've looked into Lipolyze-as suggested in first response-and it looks pretty good. I have PPs Fat Loss Stack and was looking for one other product to add to it, if need be.

onlyone

Awards
More often than not I've found that those who have a real problem with getting lean have high estrogen levels. high could mean "medium" to a doctor or be within the normal range for a doctor. Sometimes all you need are blood tests and a decent AI regime to cure the problem with getting lean.
Sorry, but what do you mean with "a decent AI regime"? I have also suspected that I might have high estrogen levels... would something like a estrogen blocker help for that, maybe Novedex XT?

Thanks

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thanks for any help.
If you have a hard time getting vut with "a good diet and great training" then either or is probably not as good or as great as you think it is.

As for non-stimulant "fat burners", Lipotrophin-PM, Lean Xtreme, and DCP are all very effective, and can be used standalone or stacked together. If you're already relatively lean, then topicals, such as LipoBurn, Eviscerate, or DermaTherm can be useful.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
If you have a hard time getting vut with "a good diet and great training" then either or is probably not as good or as great as you think it is.

As for non-stimulant "fat burners", Lipotrophin-PM, Lean Xtreme, and DCP are all very effective, and can be used standalone or stacked together. If you're already relatively lean, then topicals, such as LipoBurn, Eviscerate, or DermaTherm can be useful.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
sorry for the igorance but what does DCP stand for?:dunno: Thanks

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lipolyze and Dermathermtarget would be a great stack maybe add in leanfx
Yes, enjoyed Dermatherm. and also the whole FLS

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
DCP = Damage Control Protocol. It is an innovation by RPN, and extremely effective.

Lipotrophin-PM is great pre-bed :)

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
Yes, thats when I take it! I used it for the first time last night and I'm already impressed. I slept great and when I woke up this morning I had a huge full body pump I was tight as hell. Really great product so far !

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
high intensity interval training works pretty well for leaning me up.

if you need a supplement, clenbuterol works well

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
high intensity interval training works pretty well for leaning me up.

if you need a supplement, clenbuterol works well
wtf? he said stim free, isnt clen the king of all stims? and its not even a supplements, its a drug right?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
wtf? he said stim free, isnt clen the king of all stims? and its not even a supplements, its a drug right?
LOL! its a thermogenic and has ZERO stimulant effect. i take it before bed when i use it. i duno what your definition of drug but its legal for rats to use and u can legally buy it without prescription. it is a supplement. and for its price its far cheaper and far superior than pretty much anything out there.

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
LOL! its a thermogenic and has ZERO stimulant effect. i take it before bed when i use it. i duno what your definition of drug but its legal for rats to use and u can legally buy it without prescription. it is a supplement. and for its price its far cheaper and far superior than pretty much anything out there.
Lol dude wtf are you talking about? Clen isnt legal for human use in the U.S. and you NEED a prescription for it in Europe. I'm pretty sure its only uses here are for helping horses to breathe better during race season.

Zero stimulant effect? This sh*t is more potent than ephedrine in my book.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Lol dude wtf are you talking about? Clen isnt legal for human use in the U.S. and you NEED a prescription for it in Europe. I'm pretty sure its only uses here are for helping horses to breathe better during race season.

Zero stimulant effect? This sh*t is more potent than ephedrine in my book.
for the first part of what u wrote. u didnt understand what i said. its legal for rats. aka research chemical and hence u can buy it for research purposes without problems here in the US. i assume the OP meant that he did not want a "stim" effect as in didnt want to feel stimmed out and wired. im not sure if youve used it personally, but it had no such effect in me, my gf, or my gym buddies. im not sure if im allowed to link to other forums but there was a discussion on another forum about how it makes a lot of people tired, but one guy said it kept him up. the half life is 35 hours, so if it did "stim" you up i imagine it would be a terrible experience. depending on how you wana define stim, it will increase heartrate and make ur hands shake if you dose high but its not like a ephedra/caffeine super awake feeling as far as ive observed and none of my buddies have had any trouble sleeping while dosing in the PM.

OTOH, lean xtreme seems to also be popular. or cortisol modulation

onlyone

Awards
for the first part of what u wrote. u didnt understand what i said. its legal for rats. aka research chemical and hence u can buy it for research purposes without problems here in the US. i assume the OP meant that he did not want a "stim" effect as in didnt want to feel stimmed out and wired. im not sure if youve used it personally, but it had no such effect in me, my gf, or my gym buddies. im not sure if im allowed to link to other forums but there was a discussion on another forum about how it makes a lot of people tired, but one guy said it kept him up. the half life is 35 hours, so if it did "stim" you up i imagine it would be a terrible experience. depending on how you wana define stim, it will increase heartrate and make ur hands shake if you dose high but its not like a ephedra/caffeine super awake feeling as far as ive observed and none of my buddies have had any trouble sleeping while dosing in the PM.

wow, do you actually sleep with Clenbuterol? I didn´t think you could..? I tried it before and layed down and it felt like my heart was gonna bounce out of my chest!

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established

Huh I wasnt aware you could purchase clen in the U.S. Every source I've bought clen from is located in Europe.

Lol I think pretty much everything is legal for rats considering their the guinea pigs for just about every drug known to mankind hah.

However, clen is classified as a stimulant. Ive ran it as high as 120mcg before with awesome results. The first few days I have trouble falling asleep but after I adjust I'm completely fine. No sides to speak of...

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established

Thanks for any help.
fatloss stack by Primordial. Its what i will run pre summer and what my gf is on atm and loves it. All natty ingredients as well

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
wow, do you actually sleep with Clenbuterol? I didn´t think you could..? I tried it before and layed down and it felt like my heart was gonna bounce out of my chest!
ya, i have to listen to music to tune out my heart beat or find a good position so i cant feel it because paying attention to it will make it hard to sleep. literally i will take it right before bed, i find it can take a good hour(or 2) to start kickin in hard so if im asleep before it kicks in, no problems. also that way i really dont get shakey during the day as the majority of the sides occur during sleep. im sure this sounds scary as hell to people who've never tried it :p but its rly not that bad. its also supposed to help to preserve muscle on a cut, but depending on who u ask some people dont believe that.