Best no-stim fat loss supplement? - AnabolicMinds.com

Best no-stim fat loss supplement?

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Best no-stim fat loss supplement?

Anyone tried something good without the stim? Was leaning towards Lean Xtreme.

Have a hard time to get really cut even with a good diet and great training.

Thanks for any help.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

lipolyze and Dermathermtarget would be a great stack maybe add in leanfx
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

I here lean xtreme, but I have yet to use
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by onlyone View Post

Thanks for any help.
    More often than not I've found that those who have a real problem with getting lean have high estrogen levels. high could mean "medium" to a doctor or be within the normal range for a doctor. Sometimes all you need are blood tests and a decent AI regime to cure the problem with getting lean.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.

Try Animal Cuts and take out the red pill. (You can send all the red pills to me ...)
    -- JB \m/
    "There is no point in being alive if you cannot do the deadlift." - Jon Pall Sigmarsson
  6. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

DCP or sesamin.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

How about the 'Fat Demolition Stack' on sale at NP? I'm quite sure they're stim-free. I'm looking, too BTW-can't handle stims. I've looked into Lipolyze-as suggested in first response-and it looks pretty good. I have PPs Fat Loss Stack and was looking for one other product to add to it, if need be.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    More often than not I've found that those who have a real problem with getting lean have high estrogen levels. high could mean "medium" to a doctor or be within the normal range for a doctor. Sometimes all you need are blood tests and a decent AI regime to cure the problem with getting lean.
    Sorry, but what do you mean with "a decent AI regime"? I have also suspected that I might have high estrogen levels... would something like a estrogen blocker help for that, maybe Novedex XT?

Thanks
  9. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks for any help.
    If you have a hard time getting vut with "a good diet and great training" then either or is probably not as good or as great as you think it is.

As for non-stimulant "fat burners", Lipotrophin-PM, Lean Xtreme, and DCP are all very effective, and can be used standalone or stacked together. If you're already relatively lean, then topicals, such as LipoBurn, Eviscerate, or DermaTherm can be useful.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    If you have a hard time getting vut with "a good diet and great training" then either or is probably not as good or as great as you think it is.

As for non-stimulant "fat burners", Lipotrophin-PM, Lean Xtreme, and DCP are all very effective, and can be used standalone or stacked together. If you're already relatively lean, then topicals, such as LipoBurn, Eviscerate, or DermaTherm can be useful.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    sorry for the igorance but what does DCP stand for? Thanks
  11. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by believer View Post
    Its a product.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/r...-180-caps.html
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    lipolyze and Dermathermtarget would be a great stack maybe add in leanfx
    Yes, enjoyed Dermatherm. and also the whole FLS
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Reverend View Post

thanks, i thought it was an abbreviation for something
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

I second Lipo PM
  15. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by believer View Post
    DCP = Damage Control Protocol. It is an innovation by RPN, and extremely effective.

Quote Originally Posted by wolverines View Post
    I second Lipo PM
    Lipotrophin-PM is great pre-bed

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    DCP = Damage Control Protocol. It is an innovation by RPN, and extremely effective.

Lipotrophin-PM is great pre-bed

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Yes, thats when I take it! I used it for the first time last night and I'm already impressed. I slept great and when I woke up this morning I had a huge full body pump I was tight as hell. Really great product so far !
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

high intensity interval training works pretty well for leaning me up.

if you need a supplement, clenbuterol works well
    CELTIC LABS REP
  18. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    high intensity interval training works pretty well for leaning me up.

if you need a supplement, clenbuterol works well
    wtf? he said stim free, isnt clen the king of all stims? and its not even a supplements, its a drug right?
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    wtf? he said stim free, isnt clen the king of all stims? and its not even a supplements, its a drug right?
    LOL! its a thermogenic and has ZERO stimulant effect. i take it before bed when i use it. i duno what your definition of drug but its legal for rats to use and u can legally buy it without prescription. it is a supplement. and for its price its far cheaper and far superior than pretty much anything out there.
    CELTIC LABS REP
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

LOL! its a thermogenic and has ZERO stimulant effect. i take it before bed when i use it. i duno what your definition of drug but its legal for rats to use and u can legally buy it without prescription. it is a supplement. and for its price its far cheaper and far superior than pretty much anything out there.
    Lol dude wtf are you talking about? Clen isnt legal for human use in the U.S. and you NEED a prescription for it in Europe. I'm pretty sure its only uses here are for helping horses to breathe better during race season.

Zero stimulant effect? This sh*t is more potent than ephedrine in my book.
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by wolverines View Post
    Lol dude wtf are you talking about? Clen isnt legal for human use in the U.S. and you NEED a prescription for it in Europe. I'm pretty sure its only uses here are for helping horses to breathe better during race season.

Zero stimulant effect? This sh*t is more potent than ephedrine in my book.
    for the first part of what u wrote. u didnt understand what i said. its legal for rats. aka research chemical and hence u can buy it for research purposes without problems here in the US. i assume the OP meant that he did not want a "stim" effect as in didnt want to feel stimmed out and wired. im not sure if youve used it personally, but it had no such effect in me, my gf, or my gym buddies. im not sure if im allowed to link to other forums but there was a discussion on another forum about how it makes a lot of people tired, but one guy said it kept him up. the half life is 35 hours, so if it did "stim" you up i imagine it would be a terrible experience. depending on how you wana define stim, it will increase heartrate and make ur hands shake if you dose high but its not like a ephedra/caffeine super awake feeling as far as ive observed and none of my buddies have had any trouble sleeping while dosing in the PM.

OTOH, lean xtreme seems to also be popular. or cortisol modulation
    CELTIC LABS REP
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

for the first part of what u wrote. u didnt understand what i said. its legal for rats. aka research chemical and hence u can buy it for research purposes without problems here in the US. i assume the OP meant that he did not want a "stim" effect as in didnt want to feel stimmed out and wired. im not sure if youve used it personally, but it had no such effect in me, my gf, or my gym buddies. im not sure if im allowed to link to other forums but there was a discussion on another forum about how it makes a lot of people tired, but one guy said it kept him up. the half life is 35 hours, so if it did "stim" you up i imagine it would be a terrible experience. depending on how you wana define stim, it will increase heartrate and make ur hands shake if you dose high but its not like a ephedra/caffeine super awake feeling as far as ive observed and none of my buddies have had any trouble sleeping while dosing in the PM.

wow, do you actually sleep with Clenbuterol? I didnīt think you could..? I tried it before and layed down and it felt like my heart was gonna bounce out of my chest!
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Huh I wasnt aware you could purchase clen in the U.S. Every source I've bought clen from is located in Europe.

Lol I think pretty much everything is legal for rats considering their the guinea pigs for just about every drug known to mankind hah.

However, clen is classified as a stimulant. Ive ran it as high as 120mcg before with awesome results. The first few days I have trouble falling asleep but after I adjust I'm completely fine. No sides to speak of...
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.

Thanks for any help.
    fatloss stack by Primordial. Its what i will run pre summer and what my gf is on atm and loves it. All natty ingredients as well
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

wow, do you actually sleep with Clenbuterol? I didnīt think you could..? I tried it before and layed down and it felt like my heart was gonna bounce out of my chest!
    ya, i have to listen to music to tune out my heart beat or find a good position so i cant feel it because paying attention to it will make it hard to sleep. literally i will take it right before bed, i find it can take a good hour(or 2) to start kickin in hard so if im asleep before it kicks in, no problems. also that way i really dont get shakey during the day as the majority of the sides occur during sleep. im sure this sounds scary as hell to people who've never tried it but its rly not that bad. its also supposed to help to preserve muscle on a cut, but depending on who u ask some people dont believe that.
    CELTIC LABS REP
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Non-Stim Stack for Fat-Loss
    By enthusedguy07 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-18-2011, 05:22 PM
  2. Best non-stim for fat loss
    By DCbuilder in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-14-2010, 08:53 PM
  3. Memory/Focus Supplement Non-stim