Post PCT supplements

n87

Awards
  • Established
Not sure where to put this. Question about supplements.
I am just about done with PCT after PPlex/Dermacrine LV cycle.
Ran it for three weeks. Still holding on to 8lbs of weight gain and all of the strength gain. For PCT ran PP Testosteron recovery stack with Cycle support. Recovered pretty well, actually can't even say how much I was shut down without blood test.
I would like to stay off for the rest of the year, what would you recommend I take in order to keep the gains or even continue slowly gaining?
Or do I really need anything, besides basics i.e protein, multivitamins, fish oil etc?
Maybe after a month or so, I will run PP TRS again.
What do you think? Thanks.

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
maybe some t-911 from lg sciences

n87

Awards
  • Established
So, I will probably stick to a Test booster. Haven't decided which one to use, yet. Thanks for the answer!

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
i would say maybe some 7 keto to help with some cortisol that may still be lingering around. And if your not taking creatine already I'd suggest that too as well.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
Based on the test results, I'd say take LG's Formadrol and Creatine. BA and CM in your pre-workout drink wouldn't hurt, either. I second the cortisol control product--very important.

n87

Awards
  • Established
Already take BA and Creatine mono. Cortisol control sound like a good idea. I definitely should take it.

n87

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all of the answers, decided to go PP Testosterone recovery stack. It does have a good cortisol control supp EndoAmp. I understand, theoretically you can run this
indefinitely. Not planning to do that though, just for another month.

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all of the answers, decided to go PP Testosterone recovery stack. It does have a good cortisol control supp EndoAmp. I understand, theoretically you can run this
indefinitely. Not planning to do that though, just for another month.

can't go wrong there.