are there any supplaments that would help The Central Nervous System (CNS) recover

marcink99

marcink99

Awards
are there any supplaments that would help The Central Nervous System (CNS) recover quicker?

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Im pretty sure I read somewhere that High Doses on Glycine are great for the CNS. .

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
you could try something like rhodiola rosea , or ashwaghanda -which i think are included in reset AD .also lay off stimulants for a while, no coffee , no coca cola, no chocolate or any other

Dath

Awards
are there any supplaments that would help The Central Nervous System (CNS) recover quicker?
You need a good quality b-complex. Try Super Vitamin B Complex by Allergy Research Group.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Choline, glycine, gaba mix taken at night works well for me. Boosts HGH levels as well.

CarterMalone

CarterMalone

Awards
Ashwaghanda for sure. GABA is also a possibility.

PublicEnemy

PublicEnemy

Awards
  • Established
I've run an adrenal fatigue program. Reset just puts everything together neatly.
This. Reset AD is pretty sick. You could throw in some tyrosine too.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Very good thread,
Keep it going!

Also what doses for the choline and glycine would you recommend?

DrchocolateMi

Awards
You need a good quality b-complex. Try Super Vitamin B Complex by Allergy Research Group.
too much vitamin B is toxic too the nervous sytem and will start to damage your nerve endings, dont be taking 2,000 mgs supplements of it or anything. even water soluble vitamins such as b and c can be toxic in large quanties.

take some potasium gluconate, its good for the nerves

swan1209

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if its CNS related but Prime helped with overall recovery. As far as I know the MOA isn't known for Prime but I can say that I was able to perform heavy three day a week full body routines with focus on upper body push/ pull and squat, deadlift, squat one week and deadlift, squat, deadlift the next. I tried to continue that after going off Prime and felt worn out and sore within a week or two so IMO there is some serious recovery aspects in Prime. Perhaps that could be due to faster CNS recovery?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
benadryl+reset ad. ephedrine users have been using benydryl forever, taking it makes them respond to the effects of ephedrine again after long usage.

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Schisandra can help as well....Reset AD is packaged vary nicely. Rhodeola, tyrosine, b-complex (esp. pantothenic acid), freeze dried bovine adrenal glandular, etc. etc. etc. all things useful in helping CNS move along nicely.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
Prime increases ur CNS's threshold and recovery... this seems to be the general concensus from users.... also DHT related ph's help ALOT with CNS's ability to withstand increases in weight...

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Alas an external link! I dare not touch it...

The thread says it all for adrenal fatigue - except diet go low GI. Except for the Prime stuff that I question alot - good for muscle recovery.

If you stacked the entire thread you'd be zipping all over the place in no time.

I presume you don't mean MAOI. Yeah that reset your CNS alright - either turn it on or turn it off (altogether).

marcink99

marcink99

Awards
Thank you everybody for your input. I picked up some adrenal fatigue product today. I will start using it tomorrow if anybody is interested I could report my experience with it in couple of days. Also off the topic I picked up small packages of rpm/drive used it today before the workout and I must say the energy boost was very good. I recommend it .

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Thank you everybody for your input. I picked up some adrenal fatigue product today. I will start using it tomorrow if anybody is interested I could report my experience with it in couple of days. Also off the topic I picked up small packages of rpm/drive used it today before the workout and I must say the energy boost was very good. I recommend it .

CNS fatigue? like fatigued because of too much stimulants or fatigued because u lift too much? big difference. too much heavy weights destroyed me when i first got serious and i would be getting stronger than lose it all when i kept at it just from something as simple as trying to do heavy bench 2x a week