Help out a friend

OrcasIsland25

Awards
So I've got a friend that needs to gain size for the upcoming East vs West All State football game. He's 5'8, 145-150lbs. He's super fast(running in the sub 4.6 range), and he's strong for his size(benching aout 200lbs), but he wants to really surprise people at the game in june. If anyone has any supp advice for him that'd be awesome. I've got him starting with a hypertrophic phase now, then in a month we're going to start a maximal strength phase. But any advice regarding the training aspect as well would be awesome.

Thanks, Pete

bpchampion

Awards
Do some research on the asteriod stack, I ran it with good results

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What does he take currently, and we wouldn't have recommend "roids" to anyone without knowing a hell of a lot more.

OrcasIsland25

Awards
oh nvm read your post wrong. The Asteroid stack, thought you said A Steroid stack. haha aight i'll check it out

OrcasIsland25

Awards
Nothing so far. We're both seniors in high school, but I've been lifting for a lot longer than he has. I'm taking a Max Muscle stack, but I'm definitely skepticle after taking it for 2 weeks and not getting gains that are any different than when I'm just taking a whey and multi vitamins. But my friend Tyler just started seriously lifting. He's super athletic and very strong for his size, so its not like I've had to spend a long time filling him in on the basics. I just don't know what to recomend to him since his body type is very different from mine.
p.s. I checked out the ASteroid stack and found some very negative reviews. BPChampion, what kind of results did you get?

Mase64

Mase64

Awards
  • Established
some protein, good pre workout and post work out supp and foooooooood

Food is key

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hes young and a newer lifter, even if he is strong, the fact that is he just starting serious lifting, I would just have him take the basics:
Multi/Fish Oil/Protein/Creatine/BCAA

Ironhyde

Ironhyde

Awards
some protein, good pre workout and post work out supp and foooooooood

if he wants run some pro hormone stack really surprise ppl!
He's a kid you knucklehead! Think before you type!

Mase64

Mase64

Awards
  • Established
yea wasnt reading jsut was browsing on through my bbbbbb

dont listen to me i lie..

Just tell him to eat!!!!

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
I would just use creatine and a bcca supp. during the workout.

OrcasIsland25

Awards
Oh ok. So creatine is the only pre-workout supp you guys suggest? what about Nitric oxide?

Mase64

Mase64

Awards
  • Established
NO xplode NT(the new stuff) its great Pre work out.. i mix my creatine mono with it before my workout, and since is so potent i sip it during my work out, giving my self lil shots of NO-xplode.. and IntrAbolic is a good supp for your During your work out.!! just bought my self 2 more