Best fat burner for a 20 year old girl

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. UKStrength

Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    I bought my girlfriend a couple bottles of REDuction and convinced her these are what pro bodybuilders use (Jay cutler to be exact lmao) then got her started doing p90x.
    Every week shes like "when can i start those pills" and i keep telling her "next week if you keep with the p90x" so these little red pills really push her to stay motivated for some reason even though shes not even taking them, and when she does start she will probably praise them like they're ephedra (if she knew what that was).
    Lol, wish I had hat problem with my girl! She HATES supplements Maybe I should try her on something like our DermaTherm Target and some Vitaberryas a start...maybe do a bit of baking with the old Sweet Serum

2. Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    I bought my girlfriend a couple bottles of REDuction and convinced her these are what pro bodybuilders use (Jay cutler to be exact lmao) then got her started doing p90x.
    Every week shes like "when can i start those pills" and i keep telling her "next week if you keep with the p90x" so these little red pills really push her to stay motivated for some reason even though shes not even taking them, and when she does start she will probably praise them like they're ephedra (if she knew what that was).
    lol - thats what i was saying. The idea of having an edge or advantage keeps you motivated.
    Back.... for real this time
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 526
    Last Post: 06-23-2014, 04:16 PM
  2. Safe fat burner for my 50 year old mom?
    By RoboGiblets in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-20-2007, 08:03 PM