Best fat burner for a 20 year old girl

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I understand your girls problem with fat but you/she needs to understand
    that it will take months to get rid of any fat and it will take eating clean for months, lifting hard for months, and doing lots of CARDIO
    for months whether you/she likes to hear it or not. No pill can compensate for years of poor eating and doing zero cardio. That is why not everyone who goes to the gym looks good. It takes that extra work to become one of the elite few who get results.

If she does not do any cardio and if you does not eat clean, her body has no reason to use her stored bodyfat to use for energy. It is just that simple. It will continue to hold on to her stubborn fat stores and use her everyday intake of food for energy. That goes for when she uses one of the various (scam) fat burners or beter yet real ones. If fat burners do anything they only help release stored fat so it can be burned - and that is a big IF.

If you do not give your body a reason to NEED that stored fat - like eating bad every few days, not eating clean every 3-4 hours or not doing cardio to give your body a signal that it needs more energy, then taking ANY fat burner will be futile.

All that any good fat burner will do (and there is literally only one or two out of 100's on the market that actually work) is help the body RELEASE stored fat so when the need comes because you are eating clean for weeks and lifting hard and doing your 30-40 minutes of cardio daily. Without
    all of these factors then, no matter what supplement you take, or drug for that matter, you will never get rid of a lot of the stored fat on your body.

Let me know if this helps.

Rike

2. UKStrength

I agree, more information is definitely needed before we jump in with suggestions. Have you considered posting in the female forum?
    •   

3. We lift and do cardio 4-5 times a week and our diets are very clean, except for a cheat meal on the weekends. She's not fat by any means she's just trying to lose that last 10 -15 pounds that are a ***** to get rid of. That's why I thought that something like lean xtreme could give her that extra push (along with some diet and cardio adjustments)

Good advice guys, thanks for the help so far. I'm not sure if I'm going to get her any supps or not.

Rike, which one or two fat burners are you talking about that work?

I'm reluctant to put her on something like TT-33 which would probably be a little dangerous for her. Maybe OEP, which is suppose to raise T3 levels.

4. I bought my girlfriend a couple bottles of REDuction and convinced her these are what pro bodybuilders use (Jay cutler to be exact lmao) then got her started doing p90x.
    Every week shes like "when can i start those pills" and i keep telling her "next week if you keep with the p90x" so these little red pills really push her to stay motivated for some reason even though shes not even taking them, and when she does start she will probably praise them like they're ephedra (if she knew what that was).

5. Quote Originally Posted by trojanman1016 View Post
    Try the Fat Loss Stack from Premordial Performances, Its a great product and totally safe.
    x2! lol you beat me to it!
    •   

6. UKStrength

Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    I bought my girlfriend a couple bottles of REDuction and convinced her these are what pro bodybuilders use (Jay cutler to be exact lmao) then got her started doing p90x.
    Every week shes like "when can i start those pills" and i keep telling her "next week if you keep with the p90x" so these little red pills really push her to stay motivated for some reason even though shes not even taking them, and when she does start she will probably praise them like they're ephedra (if she knew what that was).
    Lol, wish I had hat problem with my girl! She HATES supplements Maybe I should try her on something like our DermaTherm Target and some Vitaberryas a start...maybe do a bit of baking with the old Sweet Serum

7. Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    I bought my girlfriend a couple bottles of REDuction and convinced her these are what pro bodybuilders use (Jay cutler to be exact lmao) then got her started doing p90x.
    lol - thats what i was saying. The idea of having an edge or advantage keeps you motivated.
    Back.... for real this time
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 526
    Last Post: 06-23-2014, 04:16 PM
  2. Safe fat burner for my 50 year old mom?
    By RoboGiblets in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-20-2007, 08:03 PM