Best fat burner for a 20 year old girl

trojanman1016

Awards
Try the Fat Loss Stack from Premordial Performances, Its a great product and totally safe.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
The fat loss stack is good. My wife used it with good results. She did, however, seem to build up a tolerance to the CLA and found that running it 4 on - 2 off worked best for her.

Lean xtreme is another superb product. I notice a drying out effect from lean xtreme within the first 48 hours (water retention). Its a good cortisol control product.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lean Xtreme possibly?
NUTRITION AND EXERCISE! Fat burners are NOT required to lose fat at all, and IMO should not be used unless a female is <12% bodyfat or wants to lose the last 1-2% bodyfat. At 20 years old she shouldn't need anything but to get on the right track re nutrition and exercise for fat loss.

Would Dicana be a little extreme for a girl?
Anything that a male can use re fat burning a female can use too - except for hormonals; that I do NOT recommend.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
NUTRITION AND EXERCISE! Fat burners are NOT required to lose fat at all, and IMO should not be used unless a female is <12% bodyfat or wants to lose the last 1-2% bodyfat. At 20 years old she shouldn't need anything but to get on the right track re nutrition and exercise for fat loss.

Anything that a male can use re fat burning a female can use too - except for hormonals; that I do NOT recommend.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
Yes of course diet/training need supersede supplements everytime.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The fat loss stack is good. My wife used it with good results. She did, however, seem to build up a tolerance to the CLA and found that running it 4 on - 2 off worked best for her.

Lean xtreme is another superb product. I notice a drying out effect from lean xtreme within the first 48 hours (water retention). Its a good cortisol control product.
Fat Loss Stack X 2

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
proper caloric deficit + increase in caloric expenditure= best fat burner for male/female

i wouldnt recommend putting her on a thermo stack till she has been training for a good long while and has the basics of nutrition and training down.

You put an individual male or female who is unathletic or relatively new to the world of fitness on a fat burning stim...you are asking for trouble.

What is her diet and training like?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
we have all agreed and said diet and training is most important.

Kt31489

Awards
Does Anyone Know Where Could I Find The Real Ephedra Diet Pills
After Having My Child I Just Cant Seem To Get The Weight Off Myself
And Im Only 20 So It's Really Hard.

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
Did you read any of this thread? What exactly have you done to get the weight off? People here will help you, but you have to be willing to listen.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
At 20 yrs old you should be able to lose the weight easily. It's us guys in our late 30's that start to struggle with our metabolisms. The other guys hit it right on the head. If you diet isn't in order, you'll be wasting your time and money using fat burners. Fat burners aren't a magic pill you can take and still eat like crap. Your diet has to be nailed down or you'll just spin your wheels.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ironically enough... the best fat burner is a 20 year-old girl. :banana:

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pictures please!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lean xtreme is a solid fat burner, but along the lones of stimulant free or low stimulant also look into primmordial performances Fat loss stack, youll love the dermatherm target it worked great for me in fact i need to order some for the spring recomp i have coming

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
To be honest i think even a pill that does nothing would help someone new to weight loss lose weight. The idea that you have a 6 week or 12 week supplement plan detailed out where you are being assisted by something gives alot of people the will-power to stick to their diet or training.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
why waste money on garbage. Burn more caloires than you consume its that simple. Caloires in caloires out.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
i like swimming - i just started to incorporate swimming laps at the pool 3x/wk and its the best cardio ive ever done - not as painful as running, which kills my knees.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any pictures so we can get a better understanding of what we are working with?

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
she's a girl. she won't let me post pictures you know how that goes. we're going change her diet and add more cardio and see if that helps. thanks guys

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Shes a girl and ? Im confused. I am guy and ? With out a picture how are we supposed to know what she looks like. lol.

Rike

Rike

Awards
I understand your girls problem with fat but you/she needs to understand
that it will take months to get rid of any fat and it will take eating clean for months, lifting hard for months, and doing lots of CARDIO
for months whether you/she likes to hear it or not. No pill can compensate for years of poor eating and doing zero cardio. That is why not everyone who goes to the gym looks good. It takes that extra work to become one of the elite few who get results.

If she does not do any cardio and if you does not eat clean, her body has no reason to use her stored bodyfat to use for energy. It is just that simple. It will continue to hold on to her stubborn fat stores and use her everyday intake of food for energy. That goes for when she uses one of the various (scam) fat burners or beter yet real ones. If fat burners do anything they only help release stored fat so it can be burned - and that is a big IF.

If you do not give your body a reason to NEED that stored fat - like eating bad every few days, not eating clean every 3-4 hours or not doing cardio to give your body a signal that it needs more energy, then taking ANY fat burner will be futile.

All that any good fat burner will do (and there is literally only one or two out of 100's on the market that actually work) is help the body RELEASE stored fat so when the need comes because you are eating clean for weeks and lifting hard and doing your 30-40 minutes of cardio daily. Without
all of these factors then, no matter what supplement you take, or drug for that matter, you will never get rid of a lot of the stored fat on your body.

Let me know if this helps.

Rike

UKStrength

I agree, more information is definitely needed before we jump in with suggestions. Have you considered posting in the female forum?

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
We lift and do cardio 4-5 times a week and our diets are very clean, except for a cheat meal on the weekends. She's not fat by any means she's just trying to lose that last 10 -15 pounds that are a ***** to get rid of. That's why I thought that something like lean xtreme could give her that extra push (along with some diet and cardio adjustments)

Good advice guys, thanks for the help so far. I'm not sure if I'm going to get her any supps or not.

Rike, which one or two fat burners are you talking about that work?

I'm reluctant to put her on something like TT-33 which would probably be a little dangerous for her. Maybe OEP, which is suppose to raise T3 levels.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
I bought my girlfriend a couple bottles of REDuction and convinced her these are what pro bodybuilders use (Jay cutler to be exact lmao) then got her started doing p90x.
Every week shes like "when can i start those pills" and i keep telling her "next week if you keep with the p90x" so these little red pills really push her to stay motivated for some reason even though shes not even taking them, and when she does start she will probably praise them like they're ephedra (if she knew what that was).

UKStrength

I bought my girlfriend a couple bottles of REDuction and convinced her these are what pro bodybuilders use (Jay cutler to be exact lmao) then got her started doing p90x.
Every week shes like "when can i start those pills" and i keep telling her "next week if you keep with the p90x" so these little red pills really push her to stay motivated for some reason even though shes not even taking them, and when she does start she will probably praise them like they're ephedra (if she knew what that was).
Lol, wish I had hat problem with my girl! She HATES supplements :( Maybe I should try her on something like our DermaTherm Target and some Vitaberryas a start...maybe do a bit of baking with the old Sweet Serum;)

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
lol - thats what i was saying. The idea of having an edge or advantage keeps you motivated.