VPX Vs Purus? Haters :D

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Who/what the hell is VPX. Never heard of them. Your products have been good to me and I have ne reason to doubt anything you produce. Like any good company, let the product speak for itself.
BTW, any sample packs being sent out? Put me down for a taste if there are.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Who/what the hell is VPX. Never heard of them. Your products have been good to me and I have ne reason to doubt anything you produce. Like any good company, let the product speak for itself.
BTW, any sample packs being sent out? Put me down for a taste if there are.
You being sarcastic about VPX? No Shotgun, Synthesize. Clenbutrex..... They are probably one of the bggest companies around. We didn't attack them so just seems odd.

Thank you though appreciate the support! There should be samples available at some point. Let ya know though.

reptone

Awards
  • Established
You being sarcastic about VPX? No Shotgun, Synthesize. Clenbutrex..... They are probably one of the bggest companies around. We didn't attack them so just seems odd.

Thank you though appreciate the support! There should be samples available at some point. Let ya know though.
No. Not being sarcastic at all. If there is a product my friends think I will like/be impressed with, someone turns me on to it. I`ve never heard the name VPX before your post. I`ve heard of NO Shotgun and Clenbutrex but never tried them and don`t plan to.

Hardnutcheck

Awards
"purchase a product with ZERO scientific backing "

Is it true? I don't think so.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry hard to tell on the comp sometimes :)

But ya you are not missing too much. The best part is that they started as a PH company themselves and had a huge line of products......some even were able to be injected...

Hardnutcheck

Awards
Purus Labs= Drug Dealers, LOLz.

Is Ashley Faulkner supporting Purus Labs?

"We have to take action and police our own industry. Anybody purchasing products from Purus Labs is partaking in behavior that will inevitably lead to the demise of our great dietary supplement industry. Yes, even if you personally, your store or gym or distribution center purchases a product like Muscle Marinade (that does not list steroids in the ingredient profile), you are:

Supporting clandestine drug labs and dealers.
Maybe purchasing supplements cross contaminated with anabolic steroids.
Maybe purchasing product purposely infused with anabolic steroids and or other drugs --Do you honestly think that a drug dealer cares if your supplements are cross contaminated by air born steroids or steroid residue from unclean manufacturing equipment? Do you honestly think that an anabolic steroid dealer wouldn't purposely spike their Muscle Marinade with steroids? "

Or am I missing something here.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
This is getting rather annoying how companies continue to bash others in return for more sales, real pathetic.

permanabol

Awards
"Therefore, Purus Labs and others like them need to be shut down NOW before McCain and other doping agencies attempt to shut down are entire industry!"

With that typo i quite reading lol. And if there is any cross contamination let me know so i can get my pct in line lol. reminds me of a preworkout that had 20mg superdrol per scoop nox or something like that.

Actually I continued to read about there Creatinol-O-Phosphate and if you look they have a placebo group but no Creatine mono group to compare it too. Good way to drag people in to buy it!

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
I havent used any purus lab products, though i've been intrested in trying a few before.
They are def on the list of "supps to try"
VPX how ever isnt really high on that list.
I have heard good things bout meltdown but thats about it.
If Purus didn't attack VPX, why post something like this? it only hurts the athletes throwing around accusations about "drug dealing" illegal compounds.
Now that I think about it if they wish not to support illegal compounds, or be associated with companies that do, why have a product named Clenbutrex which clearly is ment to be related to Clen, even if there isn't anything similar to the two.

This, just after the whole Gaspari, Iforce soap oprea
why can't we all just get along.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Greed and the litany of the other bad emotional and personal characteristics of people never cease to disappoint me. At a time like this, companies need to be sticking together, or at the very least, not stirring the pot, given the current envirorment. No dealings with Purus for me, but some with VPX mostly good and one bad. My most recent dealings with VPX is trying to get nearly 80% of my co-workers OFF of Clenbutrex, and to get the other 20% not to START it. Seriously, it's that big of a problem at my job, I'm not even joking. I'm not even going to read what VPX said, as that wold waste even more of my time on them. Good luck Purus Labs ,your line-up and reps seem solid!!

Hardnutcheck

Awards
Since Purus Labs discontinued their PH line, How can their products be cross contaminated with steroids that aren't being produced anymore?

Coming from a company that says "Hey! lets add every single type of stimulant in this product and sell it"

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
I havent used Purus Labs products but am interested in a few of them and i like the bottling lol, but its childish how they have to bash other companies for own personal gain. And as far as VPX products i love NO Shotgun never tried any other products and probaly wont but NO shotgun V3 is legit. But this makes me never want to buy from them

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
VPX has great products..
These actions only prevent future sells from people who haven't tried their products and have tried Purus's (Also great products)..
This mudslinging in the supplement industry is pathetic- especially from a company as big as VPX.. I'm ashamed to enjoy their products so much at this point, but not enough to discontinue their use.. However I try to stay out of these kinds of politics, just have to state that it's rediculous for a powerhouse like VPX to bash a legit company like Purus

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
VPX has great products..
These actions only prevent future sells from people who haven't tried their products and have tried Purus's (Also great products)..
This mudslinging in the supplement industry is pathetic- especially from a company as big as VPX.. I'm ashamed to enjoy their products so much at this point, but not enough to discontinue their use.. However I try to stay out of these kinds of politics, just have to state that it's rediculous for a powerhouse like VPX to bash a legit company like Purus
i guess they figured purus was a much easier target than bsn or gaspari-who have as many lawyers as they do and would put up a much bigger fight. what i can't understand is why they even care about purus-ive never even heard of muscle marinade until now. but now i am interested to see what has vpx on the run, lol.:dunno:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
jeanlolonnais

jeanlolonnais

Awards
I swear by VPX NO Shotgun and NO Synthesize. When used in conjunction I've had excellent gains and I've been able to maintane gains made on cycle.

I just purchased Recycle by Purus. I do not have experience with Purus Labs but I've read alot of good reviews of Recycle. The ingredient profile was similar to other PCT products but the price was much better. I picked up Recycle 2 for 3. I'm looking forward to using it during my next pct.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No. Not being sarcastic at all. If there is a product my friends think I will like/be impressed with, someone turns me on to it. I`ve never heard the name VPX before your post. I`ve heard of NO Shotgun and Clenbutrex but never tried them and don`t plan to.
REally i'm suprised you haven't heard of them you can't walk into any gym without seen REDLINE energy drinks. VPX is HUGE like BSN or Muscletech. They've been around since pre ban 4ad and were one of the biggest PH companies out there they were one of the first to come out with a sublingual PH. That being said i am very surprised they would even bother. Not putting down purus but compared to VPX i'm surprised purus is even on their radar. I think it is sad that VPX has to do these things when they command such a marketshare with some of the biggest sellers in the industry.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i guess they figured purus was a much easier target than bsn or gaspari-who have as many lawyers as they do and would put up a much bigger fight. what i can't understand is why they even care about purus-ive never even heard of muscle marinade until now. but now i am interested to see what has vpx on the run, lol.:dunno:
Well one reason is it is not out yet :) Next week is launch and will be doing promos soon around the web.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
REally i'm suprised you haven't heard of them you can't walk into any gym without seen REDLINE energy drinks. VPX is HUGE like BSN or Muscletech. They've been around since pre ban 4ad and were one of the biggest PH companies out there they were one of the first to come out with a sublingual PH. That being said i am very surprised they would even bother. Not putting down purus but compared to VPX i'm surprised purus is even on their radar. I think it is sad that VPX has to do these things when they command such a marketshare with some of the biggest sellers in the industry.
Agree with all of the above. We also didn't attack their products and just stated what we found on other types of creatine.
We are smaller than them for sure, but I guess we are doing something right?

The BOLD is what makes this all the more sad.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well one reason is it is not out yet :) Next week is launch and will be doing promos soon around the web.
any chance you could post an ingredient profile? i am interested in what vpx seems to fear, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm on my phone but the ingredients and label are listed in our sub forum in the MM thread
i am headed that way:thanks:.

reptone

Awards
  • Established
I guess I don`t pay much attention to most products. Most of my workout is home. My gym doesn`t sell anything. No GNC for me. Occasionally Vitamin Shoppe but I get what I need that day and I`m gone.Most of my protein and carbs are from food. The only companies I pay attention to are ones my friends tell me I NEED to try. CEL, Purus, Anabolic Innovations and USP Labs are really the only ones I`ve stuck with. I like the PH/DS stuff and not much else. Like I said, I like the real food approach but I am interested in dome of the proteins. NO and pre workout is lost on me as are stims.

Edit. Allow me to ad LG Sciences to the list of companies I give my $$ to and enjoy their products.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't pay it any mind, Grambo. Your product looks good and I'll definitely be giving it a try in the near future.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Appreciate it Trauma. Prob the best advertising we could ask for lol
Lol, true! Purus Labs is definitely growing on me. This product really does look like it's going to be very nice. :)

I like the science; keep it coming my brotha. :439:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm on my phone but the ingredients and label are listed in our sub forum in the MM thread
it wouldn't let me open the pdf.:dunno:

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol, true! Purus Labs is definitely growing on me. This product really does look like it's going to be very nice. :)

I like the science; keep it coming my brotha. :439:
Haha Gotta look on the bright side : D

We are going to be doing science backed products from here on out, thus is just the beginning. Got a lot of things in the line, we new PH would be temporary and used them more as a spring board like just about every major company.

Glad we are growing on you and hopefully AM in general. I'll take credit :) maybe I need a raise? Hafa jp

Our OH inventory is pretty much gone so I'll be having a lot of MM on hand in the follwimg months I bet ;)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha Gotta look on the bright side : D

We are going to be doing science backed products from here on out, thus is just the beginning. Got a lot of things in the line, we new PH would be temporary and used them more as a spring board like just about every major company.

Glad we are growing on you and hopefully AM in general. I'll take credit :) maybe I need a raise? Hafa jp

Our OH inventory is pretty much gone so I'll be having a lot of MM on hand in the follwimg months I bet ;)
Sounds good, bud. Maybe a trade in the future. ;)

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow iPhone really let's me down on grammar and spelling sometimes haha

Exactly :D plus just would love your feedback on the product.

GRAYHORSE

GRAYHORSE

Awards
Those wondering why bigger companies would be threatened, i goes a little deeper.
Many companies "think" for some reason that Purus Labs is a house brand for Lonestar Distribution because we are next door. Purus is the number 5 seller of all supplement companies at Lonestar even after we discontinued all pros. We sell more than some of these "big" companies some speak of with only a few products. With that said, when Purus launches MM on Tuesday it will be one of, if not the best selling PreWO in the 2nd larges distribution company in the US. We've already pre sold over 7,000 jugs. Nothing in the industry can meet its claims. So if it was a house line these companies are saying it would pushed instead of their products. i.e. GNC/Muscle Tech

The thing is, we are in many other distribution warehouses including 2 overseas so really there is no reason to think Purus is a house line. There are distributors that have house lines, however Lonestar does not.

Other large companies have cried about our white paper explaining the zero oral effects of N.O. It's one of the most popular ingreds in most Pre-Wrokouts and it has zero effect orally and we've provided the research to show that. The current best selling PreWO's have N.O. in them so they are crying.

BTW: Research with blood results coming soon on our next product SLINShot.

Get some... :D

Hardnutcheck

Awards
Will be posting up my MM review right from the 1st serving, get things rolling with customer feedback.

gymrat5713

gymrat5713

Awards
VPX..... :nono:
But then again, it made me realize how great of a product this might be.
Can't wait to add Muscle Marinade to my list of supplements ....thanks PURUS....as always

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ill never buy a VPX product. That's unprofessional and totally uncalled for. White Papers have never really been a scientific tool.....at least to my knowledge.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
found the ing list, it looks solid.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Man I wish I could have gotten my hands on some M14e! hey is muscle marinade out yet? I take it that it is... is it going to hit the planet anytime soon? Thanks yo!

GRAYHORSE

GRAYHORSE

Awards
Man I wish I could have gotten my hands on some M14e! hey is muscle marinade out yet? I take it that it is... is it going to hit the planet anytime soon? Thanks yo!
m14e is cheaper than it's ever been right now. Planet should have MM around next Monday.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Never got a Purus product in the past...but if this PreWO gots VPX that scared, it def deserves a look and a try.

Ironhyde

Ironhyde

Awards
Purus Labs= Drug Dealers, LOLz.

Is Ashley Faulkner supporting Purus Labs?

"We have to take action and police our own industry. Anybody purchasing products from Purus Labs is partaking in behavior that will inevitably lead to the demise of our great dietary supplement industry. Yes, even if you personally, your store or gym or distribution center purchases a product like Muscle Marinade (that does not list steroids in the ingredient profile), you are:

Supporting clandestine drug labs and dealers.
Maybe purchasing supplements cross contaminated with anabolic steroids.
Maybe purchasing product purposely infused with anabolic steroids and or other drugs --Do you honestly think that a drug dealer cares if your supplements are cross contaminated by air born steroids or steroid residue from unclean manufacturing equipment? Do you honestly think that an anabolic steroid dealer wouldn't purposely spike their Muscle Marinade with steroids? "

Or am I missing something here.
Never thought I'd see her name on here! Is this a quote from her???

Grambo, I'm sure as you and the other Purus fellas already know, the supplement industry is just as political as the next thing. When a certain someone was my rep at Lonestar Distribution, VPX was crammed down my throat constantly. Every time I ordered, "we're running a special on VPX...blah, blah, blah." I never purchased one VPX supplement just because of this. When you know they have a better margin on this line than others, and they are continually trying to push it off on you, it just pisses you off. And I'd say a large majority of the samples in shipments were VPX as well. Just makes you think.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya we are aware Ironhyde, we are more amused by all this than anything. It's to obvious it's all bs.

Also this was the letter they sent to a ton of our retailers and lonestar itself to try to hurt our sakes and get people to cancel orders so it's shadier than a simple blog post.

It's all good Purus on it's way :D

Ironhyde

Ironhyde

Awards
Ya we are aware Ironhyde, we are more amused by all this than anything. It's to obvious it's all bs.

Also this was the letter they sent to a ton of our retailers and lonestar itself to try to hurt our sakes and get people to cancel orders so it's shadier than a simple blog post.

It's all good Purus on it's way :D
I forgot that Faulkner used to do promos for VPX. Duh!

Doesn't this fall under the definition of slander??? I'm not big on suing anyone, but when another company starts spreading rumors and lies about another company and the products they produce, I'm thinking that's grounds for a lawsuit. Like you said, this is way beyond a simple blog.

Hardnutcheck

Awards
Never thought I'd see her name on here! Is this a quote from her???

Grambo, I'm sure as you and the other Purus fellas already know, the supplement industry is just as political as the next thing. When a certain someone was my rep at Lonestar Distribution, VPX was crammed down my throat constantly. Every time I ordered, "we're running a special on VPX...blah, blah, blah." I never purchased one VPX supplement just because of this. When you know they have a better margin on this line than others, and they are continually trying to push it off on you, it just pisses you off. And I'd say a large majority of the samples in shipments were VPX as well. Just makes you think.

She was included in the VPX blog as a response to their accusations but it seems some editing may of been mixed up combining her response with VPX's. I'm not sure though

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I forgot that Faulkner used to do promos for VPX. Duh!

Doesn't this fall under the definition of slander??? I'm not big on suing anyone, but when another company starts spreading rumors and lies about another company and the products they produce, I'm thinking that's grounds for a lawsuit. Like you said, this is way beyond a simple blog.
I am not sure about Faulkner on any level but can reread it. I think it might just be a weird editing thing.

Yes....and No. In reality yes they are basically slandering our name but a lot of their accusations are things like "Do you want a product that MIGHT be tainted?" this kind crap gives them wiggle room to say we didn't SAY that it was tainted.

In the end it would not be worth our time and money. Especially since there is not much backlash against us in particular.

**BTW I have been meaning to PM you back and just been out of town this weekend so will get right on that!

GRAYHORSE

GRAYHORSE

Awards
She used to work for Lonestar.
She left to work for VPX.
She left VPX. Long story short, Europa got mad because she was a VPX rep in the south and use to work for Lonestar. VPX sent her to the west coast so she left VPX.
She wanted to come work for Purus, however VPX said they would sue because she was under contract.
Very nice girl that got in a bad spot, that's about it...

Ironhyde

Ironhyde

Awards
She used to work for Lonestar.
She left to work for VPX.
She left VPX. Long story short, Europa got mad because she was a VPX rep in the south and use to work for Lonestar. VPX sent her to the west coast so she left VPX.
She wanted to come work for Purus, however VPX said they would sue because she was under contract.
Very nice girl that got in a bad spot, that's about it...
That's it! Crap, I couldn't keep it all straight, and now I remember why! LOL...she's a sweetheart. Last time I talked to her she was dealing with the VPX thing. Sucky situation for sure.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am not sure about Faulkner on any level but can reread it. I think it might just be a weird editing thing.

Yes....and No. In reality yes they are basically slandering our name but a lot of their accusations are things like "Do you want a product that MIGHT be tainted?" this kind crap gives them wiggle room to say we didn't SAY that it was tainted.

In the end it would not be worth our time and money. Especially since there is not much backlash against us in particular.

**BTW I have been meaning to PM you back and just been out of town this weekend so will get right on that!
you are right about one thing-in their attempt to discredit, they have put purus on the supplement map. i never paid much attention to purus before this.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
"Therefore, Purus Labs and others like them need to be shut down NOW before McCain and other doping agencies attempt to shut down are entire industry!"

With that typo i quite reading lol. And if there is any cross contamination let me know so i can get my pct in line lol. reminds me of a preworkout that had 20mg superdrol per scoop nox or something like that.

Actually I continued to read about there Creatinol-O-Phosphate and if you look they have a placebo group but no Creatine mono group to compare it too. Good way to drag people in to buy it!
typo, you say?... LOL sorry couldnt help myself.