VPX Vs Purus? Haters :D

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
ok so is this more due to Faulkner's involvement with Purus labs now after her supposed falling-out with VPX, or what?

i dont see where Purus attacked VPX in the paper for Muscle Marinade... unless VPX has the patent on Creatinol O-phosphate (COP)?... that seems to be a selling point for some of their main products, so i can understand the concern if COP is said not to be as effective as they claim... but to bash the paper Purus put out referencing COP and then maliciously making a bunch of claims to slander Purus Labs due to this...

they must REALLY be worried that ALOT of people will see this info... and on top of that, worried that Purus labs is a serious threat to their share of the market?? or am i way off?...

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't believe any of this has to do with her really.

Basically you have the right gist otherwise though. They are mad about COP having no science behind it I guess.

There is one study I am aware of and it was not done orally and it was on women (elderly I believe) and increased grip strength slightly.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
...There is one study I am aware of and it was not done orally and it was on women (elderly I believe) and increased grip strength slightly.

sweet... i'm gonna put my grandma on SyntheSize. :trout:

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
Purus Response to VPX Call out

View attachment 32009
nice response, but I wished he could've addressed the issue of potential cross-contamination. Not that I believe it, but it might be a valid concern for a tested athlete and most likely part of your target demographic.

Personally, I will definitely give this a try....

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice response, but I wished he could've addressed the issue of potential cross-contamination. Not that I believe it, but it might be a valid concern for a tested athlete and most likely part of your target demographic.

Persoanlly, I will definitely give this a try....
Exactly how would anything cross contaminate in your mind? Not attacking serious.

We have not manufactured ANY PH/DS products since October-November. They are even almost all off the market completely as they sell out. What retailers have is all we have. There are not even any really in house anymore.
So there is absolutely zero way for there to be cross contamination of any kind.

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
Exactly how would anything cross contaminate in your mind? Not attacking serious.

We have not manufactured ANY PH/DS products since October-November. They are even almost all off the market completely as they sell out. What retailers have is all we have. There are not even any really in house anymore.
So there is absolutely zero way for there to be cross contamination of any kind.
that would have totally answered it for me, but VPX cast that aspertion and you guys should've smacked them down on that point too, just like you diplomatically just did with me :laugh:

(didnt think it was an attack either)

alexx33

Awards

this, purus labs doesn't have ANY PH/DS in house anymore, everything is in the hands of distributors and retailers now.

muscleboy227

Awards
Muscle Building, Amino Acid, Creatine, Beta Alanine, Protein Peptide Break Through! Awesome science and a university behind it. I can't post links yet but I have been using NO-Shotgun and the results for me are awesome. I found the article on their website under the products section.