Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Never got a Purus product in the past...but if this PreWO gots VPX that scared, it def deserves a look and a try.
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before new diets, supplements, training protocols, or if you have any concerns abotu yoru health.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.32%

Quote Originally Posted by Hardnutcheck View Post
    Purus Labs= Drug Dealers, LOLz.

Is Ashley Faulkner supporting Purus Labs?

"We have to take action and police our own industry. Anybody purchasing products from Purus Labs is partaking in behavior that will inevitably lead to the demise of our great dietary supplement industry. Yes, even if you personally, your store or gym or distribution center purchases a product like Muscle Marinade (that does not list steroids in the ingredient profile), you are:

Supporting clandestine drug labs and dealers.
    Maybe purchasing supplements cross contaminated with anabolic steroids.
    Maybe purchasing product purposely infused with anabolic steroids and or other drugs --Do you honestly think that a drug dealer cares if your supplements are cross contaminated by air born steroids or steroid residue from unclean manufacturing equipment? Do you honestly think that an anabolic steroid dealer wouldn't purposely spike their Muscle Marinade with steroids? "

Or am I missing something here.
    Never thought I'd see her name on here! Is this a quote from her???

Grambo, I'm sure as you and the other Purus fellas already know, the supplement industry is just as political as the next thing. When a certain someone was my rep at Lonestar Distribution, VPX was crammed down my throat constantly. Every time I ordered, "we're running a special on VPX...blah, blah, blah." I never purchased one VPX supplement just because of this. When you know they have a better margin on this line than others, and they are continually trying to push it off on you, it just pisses you off. And I'd say a large majority of the samples in shipments were VPX as well. Just makes you think.
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.04%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Ya we are aware Ironhyde, we are more amused by all this than anything. It's to obvious it's all bs.

Also this was the letter they sent to a ton of our retailers and lonestar itself to try to hurt our sakes and get people to cancel orders so it's shadier than a simple blog post.

It's all good Purus on it's way
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.32%

Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Ya we are aware Ironhyde, we are more amused by all this than anything. It's to obvious it's all bs.

Also this was the letter they sent to a ton of our retailers and lonestar itself to try to hurt our sakes and get people to cancel orders so it's shadier than a simple blog post.

It's all good Purus on it's way
    I forgot that Faulkner used to do promos for VPX. Duh!

Doesn't this fall under the definition of slander??? I'm not big on suing anyone, but when another company starts spreading rumors and lies about another company and the products they produce, I'm thinking that's grounds for a lawsuit. Like you said, this is way beyond a simple blog.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.53%

Quote Originally Posted by Ironhyde View Post
    Never thought I'd see her name on here! Is this a quote from her???

Grambo, I'm sure as you and the other Purus fellas already know, the supplement industry is just as political as the next thing. When a certain someone was my rep at Lonestar Distribution, VPX was crammed down my throat constantly. Every time I ordered, "we're running a special on VPX...blah, blah, blah." I never purchased one VPX supplement just because of this. When you know they have a better margin on this line than others, and they are continually trying to push it off on you, it just pisses you off. And I'd say a large majority of the samples in shipments were VPX as well. Just makes you think.

She was included in the VPX blog as a response to their accusations but it seems some editing may of been mixed up combining her response with VPX's. I'm not sure though
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.04%

Quote Originally Posted by Ironhyde View Post
    I forgot that Faulkner used to do promos for VPX. Duh!

Doesn't this fall under the definition of slander??? I'm not big on suing anyone, but when another company starts spreading rumors and lies about another company and the products they produce, I'm thinking that's grounds for a lawsuit. Like you said, this is way beyond a simple blog.
    I am not sure about Faulkner on any level but can reread it. I think it might just be a weird editing thing.

Yes....and No. In reality yes they are basically slandering our name but a lot of their accusations are things like "Do you want a product that MIGHT be tainted?" this kind crap gives them wiggle room to say we didn't SAY that it was tainted.

In the end it would not be worth our time and money. Especially since there is not much backlash against us in particular.

**BTW I have been meaning to PM you back and just been out of town this weekend so will get right on that!
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  7. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.86%

She used to work for Lonestar.
    She left to work for VPX.
    She left VPX. Long story short, Europa got mad because she was a VPX rep in the south and use to work for Lonestar. VPX sent her to the west coast so she left VPX.
    She wanted to come work for Purus, however VPX said they would sue because she was under contract.
    Very nice girl that got in a bad spot, that's about it...
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.32%

Quote Originally Posted by GRAYHORSE View Post
    She used to work for Lonestar.
    She left to work for VPX.
    She left VPX. Long story short, Europa got mad because she was a VPX rep in the south and use to work for Lonestar. VPX sent her to the west coast so she left VPX.
    She wanted to come work for Purus, however VPX said they would sue because she was under contract.
    Very nice girl that got in a bad spot, that's about it...
    That's it! Crap, I couldn't keep it all straight, and now I remember why! LOL...she's a sweetheart. Last time I talked to her she was dealing with the VPX thing. Sucky situation for sure.
  9. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.86%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

I am not sure about Faulkner on any level but can reread it. I think it might just be a weird editing thing.

Yes....and No. In reality yes they are basically slandering our name but a lot of their accusations are things like "Do you want a product that MIGHT be tainted?" this kind crap gives them wiggle room to say we didn't SAY that it was tainted.

In the end it would not be worth our time and money. Especially since there is not much backlash against us in particular.

**BTW I have been meaning to PM you back and just been out of town this weekend so will get right on that!
    you are right about one thing-in their attempt to discredit, they have put purus on the supplement map. i never paid much attention to purus before this.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.69%

Quote Originally Posted by permanabol View Post
    "Therefore, Purus Labs and others like them need to be shut down NOW before McCain and other doping agencies attempt to shut down are entire industry!"

With that typo i quite reading lol. And if there is any cross contamination let me know so i can get my pct in line lol. reminds me of a preworkout that had 20mg superdrol per scoop nox or something like that.

Actually I continued to read about there Creatinol-O-Phosphate and if you look they have a placebo group but no Creatine mono group to compare it too. Good way to drag people in to buy it!
    typo, you say?... LOL sorry couldnt help myself.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.69%

ok so is this more due to Faulkner's involvement with Purus labs now after her supposed falling-out with VPX, or what?

i dont see where Purus attacked VPX in the paper for Muscle Marinade... unless VPX has the patent on Creatinol O-phosphate (COP)?... that seems to be a selling point for some of their main products, so i can understand the concern if COP is said not to be as effective as they claim... but to bash the paper Purus put out referencing COP and then maliciously making a bunch of claims to slander Purus Labs due to this...

they must REALLY be worried that ALOT of people will see this info... and on top of that, worried that Purus labs is a serious threat to their share of the market?? or am i way off?...
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.04%

I don't believe any of this has to do with her really.

Basically you have the right gist otherwise though. They are mad about COP having no science behind it I guess.

There is one study I am aware of and it was not done orally and it was on women (elderly I believe) and increased grip strength slightly.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.69%

...There is one study I am aware of and it was not done orally and it was on women (elderly I believe) and increased grip strength slightly.

sweet... i'm gonna put my grandma on SyntheSize.
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.04%

Purus Response to VPX Call out

Purus Response to VPX_locked.pdf
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  15. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.86%

Nice, add it to the OP. A little time line. haha
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.83%

grambo is ninja quick today....
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.04%

nice response, but I wished he could've addressed the issue of potential cross-contamination. Not that I believe it, but it might be a valid concern for a tested athlete and most likely part of your target demographic.

Personally, I will definitely give this a try....
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.04%

Quote Originally Posted by rxp1997 View Post
    nice response, but I wished he could've addressed the issue of potential cross-contamination. Not that I believe it, but it might be a valid concern for a tested athlete and most likely part of your target demographic.

Persoanlly, I will definitely give this a try....
    Exactly how would anything cross contaminate in your mind? Not attacking serious.

We have not manufactured ANY PH/DS products since October-November. They are even almost all off the market completely as they sell out. What retailers have is all we have. There are not even any really in house anymore.
    So there is absolutely zero way for there to be cross contamination of any kind.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.04%

Exactly how would anything cross contaminate in your mind? Not attacking serious.

We have not manufactured ANY PH/DS products since October-November. They are even almost all off the market completely as they sell out. What retailers have is all we have. There are not even any really in house anymore.
    So there is absolutely zero way for there to be cross contamination of any kind.
    that would have totally answered it for me, but VPX cast that aspertion and you guys should've smacked them down on that point too, just like you diplomatically just did with me

(didnt think it was an attack either)
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.83%

this, purus labs doesn't have ANY PH/DS in house anymore, everything is in the hands of distributors and retailers now.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  258 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37%

Muscle Building, Amino Acid, Creatine, Beta Alanine, Protein Peptide Break Through! Awesome science and a university behind it. I can't post links yet but I have been using NO-Shotgun and the results for me are awesome. I found the article on their website under the products section.
  22. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.04%

Not sure what you are saying in this post? And first post praising NoShotgun in this thread?

Similar Forum Threads

1. This is for all you gino (haters) out there...
    By Boyders in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-06-2008, 03:42 AM
  2. To all steroids haters...
    By Syr in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-14-2005, 03:44 PM
  3. A MUST READ for All VPX Haters & Lovers
    By NPursuit in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-07-2003, 09:58 PM