BCAA Whats The Best?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. BCAA Whats The Best?


    So I tried Nutraplanets bulk BCAA and have had nothing but problems. The bcaa's won't mix with water, crystal light, juice...nothing....it just clumps up on the top and won't mix. So I am trying to figure out a different BCAA to try. What is the best one and why?


  2. alri chain'd out is my favorite, 1 tub lasts 4 months and the appletini tastes amazing, everyone loves their xtend, i thought it went to quick, and i'm currently trying out recoverpro, not as good on taste but the amount of servings sounded awesome, i don't think it's gonna get me that many servings though
    •   
       


  3. I use BCAA Fuel. This is pill form and I can take it anywhere I go.

  4. I like xtend
  5. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    http://advancedmusclescience.com/pro...s/body-mortar/

    Best tasting and mixing stuff right here.
    •   
       

  6. UKStrength
    UKStrength's Avatar

    IBCAA are the purest BCAAs you'll find on the market. The mix unbelievably well and are virtually tasteless, even in just plain water!

  7. Xtend - Best tasting

    RecoverPRO - Best value


    These are the two I use. And mixing and matching makes both of them last a very long time.





    -Spaz
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representatives Manager
    Head Gaspari Nutrition Representative
    TEAM GASPARI ***MAKING GASPARI GREAT AGAIN!***
  8. UKStrength
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Spaz View Post
    Xtend - Best tasting

    RecoverPRO - Best value


    These are the two I use. And mixing and matching makes both of them last a very long time.





    -Spaz
    I didn't like the taste of Xtend myself, if I had to choose a pre-flavoured BCAA/EAA-containing product, it would either be PreMax or Purple Wraath.

  9. you wont find any bulk bcaa better than Primordials IBCAA mixes like nothing man

  10. xtend
    o.n. bcaa caps
    twin labs amino fuel tabs

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Wudog View Post
    So I tried Nutraplanets bulk BCAA and have had nothing but problems. The bcaa's won't mix with water, crystal light, juice...nothing....it just clumps up on the top and won't mix. So I am trying to figure out a different BCAA to try. What is the best one and why?
    the trick is try shake then refridgerate for about 20-30 minutes... then get it out and shake it more, and it should be fully mixed...

    i use custom capsule's Extend lime flavored BCAAs and i like it.
  12. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    PP's instantized is awsome in regards to mixability and tastelessness.
    RecoverPro is a close second - very good!

    The NP Bulk BCCA's as another memebrs stated is not a 'stirable' - 'soluable' powder. It needs to be used in a shaker bottle, vigorously shaken, again, and again. It will disolve in time.

    $/LB NP Bulk BCAA's price is an unbeatable value.
  13. purebred
    purebred's Avatar

    I have tried ALRI's Chain'd Out as well and have to agree with YG-very well-flavored BCAA product. I believe it also contains a few other beneficial ingredients in addition to the BCAAs tho. Might be something worth looking into. I remember tasting 1fast400's Bulk BCAAs and after tasting those, now I know I can tolerate any terrible tasting powder supplement lol. I will always prefer powder over pills as powders tend to be far more cost effective than pills + it is easier to consume an effective dose using powder w/water than popping 6 pills at once. Not that I have a problem taking pills but I take a multitude of pills as it is. If I can avoid increasing the already large # of pills in my arsenal, I will

    ATM, my BCAA supplement of choice would have to be Scivation's Xtend. I have a 90 serving tub of Watermelon with plenty to go. I'd like to try Apple flavor once I am done with it.

    I was using Xtend+DGC for quite a while intra-workout but I have decided to drop this combo and leave the BCAAs for PWO. Xtend does tend to play with my stomach a bit and that's def. something I can do w/o-especially during a workout. I'll deal with it PWO: the benefits of BCAAs are worth the temporary discomfort PWO. I've decided for intra-workout, I'm going to go with AEN's Intrabolic. Its a very solid product and does right by me. It has proven to be superior in terms of effectiveness when compared to my BCAA+dextrose combination.

  14. I truly think Purple wraath is the best there is, for all around purposes. Out of all mentioned the only one i have yet to try is the iBCAA's by pp. however, out of everything I think Controlled Labs purple wraath is the best!

  15. i really like Xtend and right now its on sale at NP 35.95 http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/s...s.html?sel=440

  16. If you want quality, soluble BCAAs, then Primordial's are the best. I have tried several amino powders and I will only order PP's.

  17. Get the biggest order of IBAA's from Primordial Performance and you'll be hooked for life. Great price as well.

  18. I have to throw down my choice as Body Mortar from AMS. I'm using the fruit punch right now and I tell ya, hands down it is the best tasting. I place it over Xtend in that department. It mixes perfect and follows the 4:1:1 formula. I've decided that it'll now be my staple for sure.

    http://advancedmusclescience.com/pro...s/body-mortar/
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  19. Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post
    IBCAA are the purest BCAAs you'll find on the market. The mix unbelievably well and are virtually tasteless, even in just plain water!
    Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    you wont find any bulk bcaa better than Primordials IBCAA mixes like nothing man
    Quote Originally Posted by simmons View Post
    If you want quality, soluble BCAAs, then Primordial's are the best. I have tried several amino powders and I will only order PP's.
    Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    Get the biggest order of IBAA's from Primordial Performance and you'll be hooked for life. Great price as well.

    ajinomoto is the real deal......look for RPG by MST in about a month
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Wudog View Post
    So I tried Nutraplanets bulk BCAA and have had nothing but problems. The bcaa's won't mix with water, crystal light, juice...nothing....it just clumps up on the top and won't mix. So I am trying to figure out a different BCAA to try. What is the best one and why?
    Thus is the nature of Leucine.

    Just pour the scoop in your mouth and chase it down, it's what I do.

  21. AST Sports Science isn't a bad deal if you don't mind it capped.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    i really like Xtend and right now its on sale at NP 35.95 http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/s...s.html?sel=440
    The price on this is ridiculous. Cant be beat

  23. yeah that is a great price for xtend... i may order that for when i'm done with the Custom Capsule brand BCAAs.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Big_Spaz View Post
    Xtend - Best tasting

    RecoverPRO - Best value


    These are the two I use. And mixing and matching makes both of them last a very long time.





    -Spaz
    Exactly.

    RecoverPRO is an insane value. I like mixing Xtend and RecoverPRO to make some novel flavors.

  25. So I bought some Xtend and it's awesome. Mixes well and tastes good. I bought the grape flavor. I am thinking about getting some recoverPRO as well to make the xtend last longer. Does the recoverPro mix just as well as xtend?

  26. i used bcaa's for a year, and i stopped taking them and just took a 25gr protein shake pre-workout instead. you will get your bcaa's in the shake along with all the other fun amino acids. fun stuff!

    i honestly can tell you bcaa's dont make much of a difference if you have your nutrition correct around the workout.

    the best bcaa's are just drinking a pre-workout shake. it may have a much better absorption rate that bcaa's, read that in a research once, but i cant locate it (thats why i say "may"). plain bcaa's are the most over-rated supplement on the boards.

    yea yea science, great.........but this is just mho. i gotta go by how i feel on it and 18 years training experience.
    This message was paid for by the Russians

  27. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    i used bcaa's for a year, and i stopped taking them and just took a 25gr protein shake pre-workout instead. you will get your bcaa's in the shake along with all the other fun amino acids. fun stuff!

    i honestly can tell you bcaa's dont make much of a difference if you have your nutrition correct around the workout.

    the best bcaa's are just drinking a pre-workout shake. it may have a much better absorption rate that bcaa's, read that in a research once, but i cant locate it (thats why i say "may"). plain bcaa's are the most over-rated supplement on the boards.

    yea yea science, great.........but this is just mho. i gotta go by how i feel on it and 18 years training experience.
    I use amino's currently as a break in the monotony of drinking just water (and milk with shakes here and there). Its much better for you than diet soda (and bloats you less), and helps when you're trying to cut and not take in extra cals.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  28. I am actually calling off the protein for a bit, and sticking with my aminos. RIght now Xtend, then probably Recoverpro/ I also hear Recoup is good too

  29. Xtendand iBCAA's. Xtend has a nice flavoring but iBCAA by PP are really pure and qood quality. Recoverpro is also a good choice. Those are my top three.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post
    IBCAA are the purest BCAAs you'll find on the market. The mix unbelievably well and are virtually tasteless, even in just plain water!
    I wondered why BN BCAA's gave me diareah. I guess it's whatever made it taste so bad.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-20-2012, 02:51 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-20-2012, 01:07 PM
  3. New BCAA/EAA Flavors and more BCAA's
    By LG Sciences in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 04-12-2009, 08:18 PM
  4. Colognes/Scents: whats good, whats bad
    By RenegadeRows in forum General Chat
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 03-02-2009, 04:17 PM
Log in
Log in